FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > sex with friends?

sex with friends?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iFemaleStr8Male OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is something we end up doing a lot, in our group it has defiantly been a bonding experience. Anyone else ever done this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have in past have sex with friends and infact have made new friends after having sex with them. I believe its a great way to bond deeper than normal

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Nope....

Fuck first then be friends....

Fucking a friend could ruin a great friendship....

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have had sex and played with people I consider good friends, it's relaxed and fun it's not unusual in the circles I move in It's just an extension of friendship in another way.

There's also people I've been drawn to - want to become friendly with AND have sex. That's exciting and fun - finding out about new people - mentally & physically.

There's been the odd random - but don't really get enough out of that. There has to be a connection - of some type - otherwise it's just not worth the effort.

"I have had sex and played with people I consider good friends, it's relaxed and fun it's not unusual in the circles I move in It's just an extension of friendship in another way.

There's also people I've been drawn to - want to become friendly with AND have sex. That's exciting and fun - finding out about new people - mentally & physically.

There's been the odd random - but don't really get enough out of that. There has to be a connection - of some type - otherwise it's just not worth the effort.

"

Yes the group of people I grew up with were very much like that.

After a hard working week we would wind down in someone's flat ands enjoy a quiet beer or smoke some weird shit and relax

We became very close knit group and yes there were a lot if "benefits"

None of us were involved in partnership/relationships with each other. Just a group of mates who hung around together went to gigs, parties and we slept with each other. There were no hang ups or inhibitions and if anyone stepped out of line we closed as a group and pulled their head in

We were a very close 'family' maybe a bit hippyish for some.

Most of us still live in the same neighbourhood and meet up for coffee etc. one or two did eventually get married to each other

But it can work.

By *iFemaleStr8Male OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah I agree with most the comments, I think it's a good way to make deeper friendships. It can go wrong occasionally though, if feeling get involved.

» Add a new message to this topic