FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > stay or go

stay or go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

okay do been on here three months without even a coming close to getting a meet. Do the big question to you all is should i give up ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Yip

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If I hadnt had a meet or even managed to get verified after 3 months, I would...

But only can decide

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"okay do been on here three months without even a coming close to getting a meet. Do the big question to you all is should i give up ??? "
you tried going to socials or the after8 club thats in your area,just a couple of ways for folk to put a face to the name

"okay do been on here three months without even a coming close to getting a meet. Do the big question to you all is should i give up ??? "

Only you know, working funny shifts and being a parent on weekend does limit your times to meet.

But why not as suggested try socials or clubs if your time is limited.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

" Do the big question to you all is should i give up ??? "

Defo give up, the less cock here the better for me

My kinda wants to agree with PP no this one

Biut no 3 months is too soon mate give it another go. Get on forums get chatting. Get involved in socials. It's not easy mate but give it another chance

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ah the wonderful 3 month no meet whinge lol If you've been trying 3 months and got nowhere maybe try a different approach instead of just having a forum moan and doing the i'll just leave if no one will meet me because that will NEVER work to get a meet

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Ah the wonderful 3 month no meet whinge lol If you've been trying 3 months and got nowhere maybe try a different approach instead of just having a forum moan and doing the i'll just leave if no one will meet me because that will NEVER work to get a meet"

Why do people feel the need to ask total strangers if they should leave the site or not?

If you want to leave mate, then leave! If you want a sympathy shag, then i'm afraid your going the wrong way about it as we have heard these threads countless times. 3 months ISN'T a long time on here, (it took me 4 month to get my first meet).

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Ah the wonderful 3 month no meet whinge lol If you've been trying 3 months and got nowhere maybe try a different approach instead of just having a forum moan and doing the i'll just leave if no one will meet me because that will NEVER work to get a meet"

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Wonder hat the % is of men who joined thinking it would be easy and they were guaranteed a shag.....

There's an Edinburgh Social tomorrow night, come along to that and you'll meet people. Just dinnae moan or you'll be kicked oot

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

" Do the big question to you all is should i give up ???

Defo give up, the less cock here the better for me "

haha well said!

"Why do people feel the need to ask total strangers if they should leave the site or not?

If you want to leave mate, then leave! If you want a sympathy shag, then i'm afraid your going the wrong way about it as we have heard these threads countless times. 3 months ISN'T a long time on here, (it took me 4 month to get my first meet)."

think social is better then work on 1 v 1 meet

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Socials, clubs etc guaranteed way to get verified as gen so really no reason for anyone not to be verified after a while if they are really keen to be seen as genuine meet

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

This is a common interest community site. If you invest no time in getting out to meet the rest of the community you can't expect a great chance of success using the single strategy of private message.

If you don't realise that people on here have a wide choice of single guys and that in choosing the single strategy you have to be truly outstanding, then this probably is a waste of your time.

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Also find it interesting that you refer to your "forum add" (sure you mean ad) in your status.

These are the WORST type of ads!!

If you are thinking that then go.

I see your still here so why dont u rethink your approach, pics and profile. Put some effort in and u might see some return. Good luck

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Bye

» Add a new message to this topic