FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Femdom

Femdom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any sexy ladies who would like to practice this on me, love a bit of "kink"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A thought it was a contraceptive

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hmmmmmmm I know someone, but she doesn't need to practice

"A thought it was a contraceptive"

Lol I thought the same.

We are clearly far too innocent.

"A thought it was a contraceptive

Lol I thought the same.

We are clearly far too innocent. "

thank god am not the only one

Curious to wot it is now

"A thought it was a contraceptive

Lol I thought the same.

We are clearly far too innocent. thank god am not the only one

Curious to wot it is now "

Google!!!

Female dominance (or femdom) is those BDSM relationships and BDSM scenes in which the dominant partner is female. Often a dominant woman, she may prefer to be called a Domme (pron.: /'d?m/), Femdomme, Domina, or Dominatrix, depending on context or personal preference. A female dominant in a master/slave relationship is often termed a Mistress, not to be confused with the colloquial usage of mistress as a kept sexual partner without a similarly formalized power relationship.

[edit]Associated activities

Generally, the activities would consist of anything from role reversal to more extreme acts of BDSM such as torture.

Frontspiece from A Full and True Account of the Wonderful Mission of Earl Lavender, illustration by Aubrey Beardsley, 1895

As with other BDSM orientations, there are no predefined set of activities that necessarily fall within the sphere of female dominance. Typically, the female dominant determines the actual activities within the context of a consensual encounter.

Activities can include strap-on dildo penetration (pegging), in which the dominant partner performs anal sex on the submissive partner, facesitting or smothering, which both tend to focus on the submissive partner giving the dominant partner cunnilingus, or in some instances "forced" feminization of a male partner. The dominant female may also have the submissive male perform acts of fellatio on her strap-on dildo or even engage in either vaginal or anal intercourse after which felching would be performed by the male. In addition to this the female (having full control of the situation) could engage in intercourse with other men or women and force the male to watch or date on her own, and again engage in felching from the other men.

Practices of domination common to many BDSM and other various sexual relationships are also prevalent, such as various forms of orgasm denial, cock and ball torture, tease and denial and tie and tease, as well as ageplay, erotic spanking, cunnilingus, body worship, verbal humiliation, foot worship, ass worship, face slapping, hair pulling, caning, dripping hot wax on the genitals, heavy whipping, spitting, golden showers, forced chastity and forced bisexuality.

A 1985 study suggests that about 30% of participants in BDSM activities are females.[1][2] A 1995 study indicates that 89% of heterosexual females who are active in BDSM expressed a preference for a submissive-recipient role in sexual bondage, suggesting also a preference for a dominant male, and 71% of heterosexual males preferred a dominant-initiator role.[3]

By *lyce and Mister MCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Lol I did too

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wooow that was an explanation

"Wooow that was an explanation"

Copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

I'm learning something new today.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Femidom....

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Couldnt have said it better if I said it myself xxxxxxx.

"Female dominance (or femdom) is those BDSM relationships and BDSM scenes in which the dominant partner is female. Often a dominant woman, she may prefer to be called a Domme (pron.: /'d?m/), Femdomme, Domina, or Dominatrix, depending on context or personal preference. A female dominant in a master/slave relationship is often termed a Mistress, not to be confused with the colloquial usage of mistress as a kept sexual partner without a similarly formalized power relationship.

[edit]Associated activities

Generally, the activities would consist of anything from role reversal to more extreme acts of BDSM such as torture.

Frontspiece from A Full and True Account of the Wonderful Mission of Earl Lavender, illustration by Aubrey Beardsley, 1895

As with other BDSM orientations, there are no predefined set of activities that necessarily fall within the sphere of female dominance. Typically, the female dominant determines the actual activities within the context of a consensual encounter.

Activities can include strap-on dildo penetration (pegging), in which the dominant partner performs anal sex on the submissive partner, facesitting or smothering, which both tend to focus on the submissive partner giving the dominant partner cunnilingus, or in some instances "forced" feminization of a male partner. The dominant female may also have the submissive male perform acts of fellatio on her strap-on dildo or even engage in either vaginal or anal intercourse after which felching would be performed by the male. In addition to this the female (having full control of the situation) could engage in intercourse with other men or women and force the male to watch or date on her own, and again engage in felching from the other men.

Practices of domination common to many BDSM and other various sexual relationships are also prevalent, such as various forms of orgasm denial, cock and ball torture, tease and denial and tie and tease, as well as ageplay, erotic spanking, cunnilingus, body worship, verbal humiliation, foot worship, ass worship, face slapping, hair pulling, caning, dripping hot wax on the genitals, heavy whipping, spitting, golden showers, forced chastity and forced bisexuality.

A 1985 study suggests that about 30% of participants in BDSM activities are females.[1][2] A 1995 study indicates that 89% of heterosexual females who are active in BDSM expressed a preference for a submissive-recipient role in sexual bondage, suggesting also a preference for a dominant male, and 71% of heterosexual males preferred a dominant-initiator role.[3]"

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Check my post about c.f.n.m

Jeeez Bru...have I taught you nothing?

Is there anyone you can think of that MIGHT just fit this description? Hmmmmmmm??

"Jeeez Bru...have I taught you nothing?

Is there anyone you can think of that MIGHT just fit this description? Hmmmmmmm?? "

ahh ha my little foxy roxy

How did I miss that pmsl

Is there anyone you can think of that MIGHT just fit this description? Hmmmmmmm?? ahh ha my little foxy roxy

How did I miss that pmsl "

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is there anyone you can think of that MIGHT just fit this description? Hmmmmmmm?? ahh ha my little foxy roxy

How did I miss that pmsl "

Bottom of the class bru!!

» Add a new message to this topic