FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > what did u get upto to-day in the nice sunny weather

what did u get upto to-day in the nice sunny weather

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i had one of those lovely days when things u expect to happen dont and u get pissed off then like a miracle it all changes , like i meet a lovely female who i have spoken to for ages for lunch , so things didn't turn out all that bad after all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"well i had one of those lovely days when things u expect to happen dont and u get pissed off then like a miracle it all changes , like i meet a lovely female who i have spoken to for ages for lunch , so things didn't turn out all that bad after all. "
All day in the house myself ..so house work and cooking and some baking how exciting huh lol..ohhh the high life lol

By *lyce and Mister MCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I was meant to go out with the kids, but they dumped me to spend time with their Dad... pfft

So instead I was very boring and done loads of housework and gutted the bedroom of a 7 and 5 year old..... Jeeeez a wheelie bin bag of crap and I needed rescuing at one point

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep "
yer a dirty stop out jiggles so dont look for sympathy lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I took the dog for a 6 mile walk through the woods. I am now suffering for it and will be stiff as a board in the morning.

"I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep "

I'm at a Loz for words you stop out.

I got a new client - Whoohoo!

I didn't get up til 12 then I had a catch up with my sis who's just back her hols then I went shopping and tonight after dinner we finished the first season of dexter and started the 2nd

Now I'm snuggling in bed with my fav man

» Add a new message to this topic