FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Our usual single guy meet reveresed

Our usual single guy meet reveresed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I have to say Clare made me a happy guy yesterday when she told me she would love to see have sex with a single fem then join in like I do when she meets guys.

Our single guy meets consist of clare having sex with the guy. Then a 3some (I'm straight) before I head for a shower and leave clare and her friend alone for round 3.

As I said this would be reversed with the added kink of maybe Clare directing from the sidelines.

Do the fab ppl of fabs think this is something single fems would be into or even a cpl who's guy like me loves to watch??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Well I have to say Clare made me a happy guy yesterday when she told me she would love to see have sex with a single fem then join in like I do when she meets guys.

Our single guy meets consist of clare having sex with the guy. Then a 3some (I'm straight) before I head for a shower and leave clare and her friend alone for round 3.

As I said this would be reversed with the added kink of maybe Clare directing from the sidelines.

Do the fab ppl of fabs think this is something single fems would be into or even a cpl who's guy like me loves to watch??

"

I think you will find you are now searching for the holy grail a single fem who wants a threesome with a couple.

We like meeting couples because then everyone is happy but if we find a fem wanting to meet up some day brilliant and we will try it. X

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

When I was part of a couple we met a few single women but they were far to inexperienced. We only met one lady who we really had fun with but she moved away. So I guess my advice is go for it but make sure the single lady isn't a novice

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah we know how hard it is for a single fem to play with a cpl but that's cool. We also quite interested in a cpl doing this with us too but with a wee twist.....

Each person takes a time out to watch the other 3 in action, its something we would love to try with the right cpl if they are comfy watching their partner

C and D xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a fem friend (shes not on fab) who we meet for fun and the last cpl times me and the girl went to bed with mrs in next room,next day mrs said it was one of the horniest experiences she has had listening to us and was a real turn on.

"We have a fem friend (shes not on fab) who we meet for fun and the last cpl times me and the girl went to bed with mrs in next room,next day mrs said it was one of the horniest experiences she has had listening to us and was a real turn on.

"

Hi guys thanks for the reply and its certainly something we are very interested in xx

Ps: we have sent you a wee message x

Try not to see the single fem as an additition ,playing with a couple for loads of single fems is daunting and when you find a couple that want you just to help with their experiences its shit, make her feel the special one , have rules yes but make sure you listen to hers to after all she wont just be doing it for you she will have her own needs and wants also

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Join the 100's of other couples looking for a single fem....

Good luck!!!!

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love playing with couples, suppose it is quite rare to find women who do but quite sure there is alot of them out there!

The hardest part is finding a couple that are both to my liking, that I feel attracted to, and that both like me.

Its rare but does happen lol

L x

Dirty and mad thanks agin for the reply.

Oh yeah we certainly get where you are coming from. Its something we ask the single guys we meet too..-s there anything you would like to do etc.

For a single lady it can be very daunting so I think we would have the lady feel as comy as possible , and possibly is she wanted be in total charge of the meet.

Thanks again xxxx

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

The hardest part is finding a couple that are both to my liking, that I feel attracted to, and that both like me.

"

Thats is deff the hardest part with couples! Finding couples were you are ALL attracted to each other....

Foe and L thanks a lot for replies again xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

From my experiance with couples they sometimes forget the woman has wants and needs and fantasies too,so always remember to make her feel special and the centre of your attention rather that it all being about your wants and needs.

If shes made to feel special there is every chance she will want a repeat meet if not shes often left felling used by the couple and would never do a repeat in a million years .

Ive had both of feeling special and feeling used the latter isnt very nice .

Good luck in your search xxx

Thanks miss naughty, we will start the search soon xxx

"Well I have to say Clare made me a happy guy yesterday when she told me she would love to see have sex with a single fem then join in like I do when she meets guys.

Our single guy meets consist of clare having sex with the guy. Then a 3some (I'm straight) before

I head for a shower and leave clare and her friend alone for

round 3.

As I said this would be reversed with the added kink of maybe Clare directing from the sidelines

Do the fab ppl of fabs think this is something single fems would be into or even a cpl who's guy like me loves to watch??Read this as you being the couple searching for the fem. What would you both do if a confident fem were to be the person inviting you both to join her?

"

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 24/04/13 12:39:13]

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"From my experiance with couples they sometimes forget the woman has wants and needs and fantasies too,so always remember to make her feel special and the centre of your attention rather that it all being about your wants and needs.

If shes made to feel special there is every chance she will want a repeat meet if not shes often left felling used by the couple and would never do a repeat in a million years .

Ive had both of feeling special and feeling used the latter isnt very nice .

Good luck in your search xxx "

What she said Xx I like meeting couples but it has to be fun for everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic