FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > #DoggingTales

#DoggingTales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After lots of people commenting on it on here and on facebook I had to watch it. Got it on 4oD.

Wow. That was a bit of a let down! Lol. That ginger guy with the two vuluptious females was a total space cadet! Ha!

The mask were scarey as heck. The owl one gave me nightmares.

Was hoping for more stuff to do with dogging in scotland but no luck. You think they will make another?

If they did and were looking for people to be on it you go dogging. Would you aign up for it? Obviously all confidental. I know I wouldn't! Ha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I watched it on catch up too. I was waiting for the good bits but they never arrived lol. That little guy did make me laugh though.

I think the cameraman missed his calling though - he should send his CV to David Attenborough as his wildlife filming at night was amazing lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Last time i went dogging I was at school

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After lots of people commenting on it on here and on facebook I had to watch it. Got it on 4oD.

Wow. That was a bit of a let down! Lol. That ginger guy with the two vuluptious females was a total space cadet! Ha!

Was hoping for more stuff to do with dogging in scotland but no luck. You think they will make another?

If they did and were looking for people to be on it you go dogging. Would you aign up for it? Obviously all confidental. I know I wouldn't! Ha!"

defo and show them how its really done lol

"I watched it on catch up too. I was waiting for the good bits but they never arrived lol. That little guy did make me laugh though.

I think the cameraman missed his calling though - he should send his CV to David Attenborough as his wildlife filming at night was amazing lol "

Haha! I was in stiches with this. I seen more animals than i did with anything dogging related!

"After lots of people commenting on it on here and on facebook I had to watch it. Got it on 4oD.

If they did and were looking for people to be on it you go dogging. Would you aign up for it? Obviously all confidental. I know I wouldn't! Ha!defo and show them how its really done lol "

You definitely should! That episode was mince!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I think the whole programme just made doggers look sad and pathetic....

"I think the whole programme just made doggers look sad and pathetic...."

"I think the whole programme just made doggers look sad and pathetic...."

I watched it and was well disappointed. It was just pathetic. Sad really as I bet there are some seriously good dogging tales out there.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

You ber there is

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Meant bet

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

They choose their subjects well, a bunch of oddballs that fit in perfectly with the public's idea of what a swinger/dogger is. Every one of them had some kind of 'emotional damage' that ended with them becoming a doger. As for the wee guy with the two larger ladies that was like something straight out of the pages of viz!

And the masks!...oh dear!

They took the easy route, if they had got a bunch of stable people with a healthy lifestyle that just happened to include dogging they would have had a much harder proposition for an entertaining tv show. Instead they went down the tried and trusted formula of getting some out of the ordinary people putting them in an unconventional situation and then filmed the ensuing maddness.

By *rusMan  over a year ago

glasgow

This was a typical cheap tittilation show from ch4. Show a couple of topless shots and a couple of grainy sex shots, and pad out the rest with weird music, oddball interviews and totally unrelated images (the wildlife and strange lighting effects). I remember a few years back going out to film at the Barcelona sex fair and ch4 begging us for any footage we weren't going to use. Only two conditions, there had to be tits and it had to be cheap.

Obviously, they are still applying those standards, but it works, look at how many people watched it .

is it not more of a case of making any one that does not have vanilla sex look weird !!! the program makers picked the worse possible people !!! they did not venture into the couples that are exibtionists that dont play with other guys !!!

» Add a new message to this topic