FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the watch

the watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir laugh a lot OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

on my charity fundraising day i raised £175 thanks to all those great folk who attended and on the day i was presented with a watch to help me raise further funds well i am pleased to inform everyone it raised a further £135 ,,,so thank you one and all for your support , still short of the final total required but its getting there someone suggested i throw another charity lunch but it would be the same people who already gave being asked to do so again plus after the lunch no bugger on fab has talked to me since well maybe three anyway thats the update thanks again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Wow what a fantastic amount of money raised from a watch that was an unwanted gift to someone,so pleased the charity has gained from it .

To the person who donated it

well done you too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done everyone

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Well done mate . Fancy running a few marathons too? Or sponsored bungee jump? Lol.

But seriously, what a great effort. I know from speaking to people who attended the lunch that they all had a great time so all credit to you

Id happily come to another lunch and donate again,it was a fabby we day out ...go on organise another

glasgow

"Well done mate . Fancy running a few marathons too? Or sponsored bungee jump? Lol.

But seriously, what a great effort. I know from speaking to people who attended the lunch that they all had a great time so all credit to you "

jeeezee i was a blackbelt in origama i and had to give it up due to severe paper cuts couldnt manage a stroll never mind the rest

glasgow

ok i will i will check out suitable venue and a date then take it from there ,,, thanks to everyone for your nice comments and naughty smooch xxxx

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"ok i will i will check out suitable venue and a date then take it from there ,,, thanks to everyone for your nice comments and naughty smooch xxxx"

Can I just have a man hug please? No offence but don't want a smooch from you mate

glasgow

"ok i will i will check out suitable venue and a date then take it from there ,,, thanks to everyone for your nice comments and naughty smooch xxxx

Can I just have a man hug please? No offence but don't want a smooch from you mate "

the smooch was for jacs lol

I've got £40 quid for you Robert....from the social on 29th march.Donated by some of the lovely folk who attended!!!Can you mail me details on where to send it?

Cheers

Rab

"I've got £40 quid for you Robert....from the social on 29th march.Donated by some of the lovely folk who attended!!!Can you mail me details on where to send it?

Cheers

Rab"

"I've got £40 quid for you Robert....from the social on 29th march.Donated by some of the lovely folk who attended!!!Can you mail me details on where to send it?

Cheers

Rab"

Great amount to be raised... Especially by how few actually turned up on the day, here's hoping the next one is better attended!

glasgow

thank you and thank you rab pass on my thanks to those who donated brill folk

I am unaware of the charity you are raising funds for, can you tell me who it is. Thanks

I raise funds throughout the year, and hold a big bash as well, all to raise funds for a cancer charity.

I might be able to help. If you are interested please get in touch. Jim

Well done for all your hard work, pity all that said they would go didn't turn up, they missed a good wee lunch (pity about the food!) and u know i'll always talk to ya

» Add a new message to this topic