FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Psy's new song

Psy's new song

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone heard psy's new song it's called gentlemen it's on you tube let me no what u think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Watched half the video...

That was enough

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

I like it :D i think hes a funny man.

Hip thrust guy is there too, apparently in Korea that is a very naughty thing to do lol, akin to whapping your babs out in public.

Thought the video really childish.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what is psy

Helensburgh

"Thought the video really childish....."

Korean humour is very childish. A lot of the culture of Korea, japan, china etc revolve around responsibility and honour. When a woman marries she becomes "mother" a whole new relationship forms where basically she becomes too busy to accommodate his need for fun, so they welcome the husbands going out and finding it elsewhere. In the clubs etc childish fun like rock paper scissors drinking games are well sought after. They just let their hair down in the most spectacular way ever lol. The wives view them as akin to naughty children and send their mistresses presents once a year for caring for her husband.

I think it's all very civilised.

"Thought the video really childish.....

Korean humour is very childish. A lot of the culture of Korea, japan, china etc revolve around responsibility and honour. When a woman marries she becomes "mother" a whole new relationship forms where basically she becomes too busy to accommodate his need for fun, so they welcome the husbands going out and finding it elsewhere. In the clubs etc childish fun like rock paper scissors drinking games are well sought after. They just let their hair down in the most spectacular way ever lol. The wives view them as akin to naughty children and send their mistresses presents once a year for caring for her husband.

I think it's all very civilised. "

You have a lovely way with words Really nice

i took a listen n switch it of

thought it was boring

Helensburgh

"Thought the video really childish.....

I think it's all very civilised. You have a lovely way with words Really nice "

Why thank you

Sticking you hands down your pants and shoving your finger under someones nose is far from being civilised

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Its just not gangnam style is it

"Its just not gangnam style is it "

Oh please god No. I hated that song & had hoped that was the last we heard of him.

» Add a new message to this topic