FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bombs in Boston

Bombs in Boston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *autious Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

home

Terrible scenes of bombs going of in Boston America what is this world coming to.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeh ano shocking stuff. fox news had some shockin pics

home

Looks like it could of been worse if they went off earlier

watching it now

yeh defo everytime I see these things 9/11 always comes back to mind all be it smaller scale

"Terrible scenes of bombs going of in Boston America what is this world coming to."

Thanks for the heads up. Watching it now.

Thanks for posting.

Not seen it will go look now guys

So sad

By *reacherUKMan  over a year ago

Livingston

The news is a farce though.

Headline on Sky was ... 2 killed, Dozens injured. Sadly confirmed that 2 had died but 23 were injured ... When I did arithmetic 23 was not even 2 dozen.

BBC ... Interviewing a cafe owner 2 streets away who heard from a passer-by walking his dog that someone had told hime in the bakers that they had someone in 5 mins before who thought the heard an explosion.

To news producers ... Just wait to tell us the facts ... stop talking shit ... please

Terrible , but wasn't Boston one of the main places that collected money for our country to get bombed ???????

"Terrible , but wasn't Boston one of the main places that collected money for our country to get bombed ??????? "

seriously so wot u trying to say ?ppl have lost thier lives !!or r u trying to turn this into a bigoted thread like u have with others.

Not a bigot I just care about my country , I did say it was terrible , but there is no hiding where money was collected for attacks in Great Britain , is what I'm saying true or false ?????? True

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Unbelievable...

home

I give in with this place what a sad statment to come out with I take it the prople killed and maimed had it coming to them because they were in boston then ?

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Any one who plants a device aimed at killing and maiming people should be hung at the end of a rope ,Also no matter who collected money for what they do not ever deserve to be blown to pieces

glasgow

It has also been proven that these murderers in some instances pack the bombs with nails causing even more horrendous injuries

glasgow

i totally agree digger

No all people who do such activities are cowards where innocent people get killed ,, but my point was exactly isn't Boston one of the main places that donnated money for such mindless activity ???

"Not a bigot I just care about my country , I did say it was terrible , but there is no hiding where money was collected for attacks in Great Britain , is what I'm saying true or false ?????? True "

Get a fcking life and u r a bigot ,not going to say anymore to ur posts ,just have a think about wot sum of the family's who have lost loved ones today and pls dont bring ur bigoted comments into the forums .

What I think is more terrible is people in this proud nation of ours celebrating the death of our best prime minister Margaret thatcher she was an inspiration to all women , and had uk interests at heart ,,, my favourite picture was the one when she was on Scotland was when had her picture taken with the rangers team ,,, " you turn if you want to but this lady is not for turning " class , she even had the last laugh in getting the poor to pay for her funeral

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Terrible scenes of bombs going of in Boston America what is this world coming to."

Lets ignore the more rabid element on here and turn it around.

Much love and kind thoughts for the people of Boston, the many runners being sponsored for good causes, and the kind people cheering them on. Unfortunate victims of cowards !

"Terrible scenes of bombs going of in Boston America what is this world coming to.

Much love and kind thoughts for the people of Boston, the many runners being sponsored for good causes, and the kind people cheering them on. Unfortunate victims of cowards !"

home

"What I think is more terrible is people in this proud nation of ours celebrating the death of our best prime minister Margaret thatcher she was an inspiration to all women , and had uk interests at heart ,,, my favourite picture was the one when she was on Scotland was when had her picture taken with the rangers team ,,, " you turn if you want to but this lady is not for turning " class , she even had the last laugh in getting the poor to pay for her funeral "

What the hell has thatcher and rangers got to do with this ....showing your true colours now

"Terrible scenes of bombs going of in Boston America what is this world coming to.

Much love and kind thoughts for the people of Boston, the many runners being sponsored for good causes, and the kind people cheering them on. Unfortunate victims of cowards !"

Well said m8 and our thoughts and prayers r with the ppl of boston at this sad time

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Why the outrage ? People die every day in terrorist attrocities.

Of course it is very sad for the families concerned.

But why is an act like this "affecting" so many more than other worse acts?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Was utterly devastating to watch on the news, hearts and prayers to those caught up in it ...in what was supposed to be a fun family day...hope they catch the bastards and string them up

My thoughts are with the uk citizens who lost their lives ,,, and for our armed forces who lost their lives through these kind of activities

"Why the outrage ? People die every day in terrorist attrocities.

Of course it is very sad for the families concerned.

But why is an act like this "affecting" so many more than other worse acts?"

People would have been watching it as it happened....That will always have more of an effect....

And, we dont know yet that it was a "terrorist" attack......

"Was utterly devastating to watch on the news, hearts and prayers to those caught up in it ...in what was supposed to be a fun family day...hope they catch the bastards and string them up"

south east

i dont think theres any doubt it was terrorism....but whether it was international or domestic terrorism remains to be determined ...regardless of either its a shocking tragic event at what was a family day

"My thoughts are with the uk citizens who lost their lives ,,, and for our armed forces who lost their lives through these kind of activities "

U still fcking here go haunt sumone elses thread ya bigoted tosser

Much love and kind thoughts for the people of Boston, the many runners being sponsored for good causes, and the kind people cheering them on. Unfortunate victims of cowards !

Well said m8 and our thoughts and prayers r with the ppl of boston at this sad time"

do your thought go out to Margaret thatchers family ?????

south east

really what has margaret thatcher got to do with boston bombings.....no in second thots i really dont want to know

The point is that you were celebrating her death ?????? Where is the moral high ground on that ?????

"The point is that you were celebrating her death ?????? Where is the moral high ground on that ????? "

Blah blah,blah blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah oh that should be ha ha.ha ha haha haha haha

"The point is that you were celebrating her death ?????? Where is the moral high ground on that ?????

Blah blah,blah blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah oh that should be ha ha.ha ha haha haha haha "

. Showing true colours now ,

"The point is that you were celebrating her death ?????? Where is the moral high ground on that ?????

Blah blah,blah blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah oh that should be ha ha.ha ha haha haha haha . Showing true colours now , "

Haha u dont like my smiley face lol

"Terrible , but wasn't Boston one of the main places that collected money for our country to get bombed ??????? "

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me please

Blah blah,blah blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah oh that should be ha ha.ha ha haha haha haha . Showing true colours now ,

Haha u dont like my smiley face lol"

I just think it's inappropriate in a thread about people losing life ,,

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"Terrible , but wasn't Boston one of the main places that collected money for our country to get bombed ???????

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me please"

Scotland was and is a part of the UK.

"Terrible , but wasn't Boston one of the main places that collected money for our country to get bombed ???????

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me please"

where I was born what nationality are my parents or where I stay is of no concern to you , I'm a Scotland fan , but what does it say on my passport ???

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me please

Scotland was and is a part of the UK."

The UK is not a country, its a common wealth, as for terrorism i don't condone any of it but i would look at the UK army down through the yrs first before you cast a stone at any other nation my dear man

Blah blah,blah blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah oh that should be ha ha.ha ha haha haha haha . Showing true colours now ,

Haha u dont like my smiley face lol I just think it's inappropriate in a thread about people losing life ,,"

R u for real ?why dont u go back to flashing on that public beach lol.

What a nude beach ???

south east

folks....best just to ignore certain posts

Well said bunkle best of British to you

Actually Paul i have one question for you, What level of education did you get?? Now you don't have to answer if you feel embarrassed about it

"Actually Paul i have one question for you, What level of education did you get?? Now you don't have to answer if you feel embarrassed about it"
city&guilds of London was the level I got to what about you ?

The UK is not a country, its a common wealth, as for terrorism i don't condone any of it but i would look at the UK army down through the yrs first before you cast a stone at any other nation my dear man"

and what country did I cast a stone at ?

I have a Phd in chemistry from Trinity

"I have a Phd in chemistry from Trinity"
no doubt that would be handy staying in Ireland

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me pleasewhere I was born what nationality are my parents or where I stay is of no concern to you , I'm a Scotland fan , but what does it say on my passport ??? "

How the fuck do we know what it says on your passport, it's of "no concern" apparently

The UK is not a country, its a common wealth, as for terrorism i don't condone any of it but i would look at the UK army down through the yrs first before you cast a stone at any other nation my dear man and what country did I cast a stone at ? "

America for letting fund raising go on in their cities that was used to bomb cities in England of which i do not condone, Ireland for its citizens that bombed those cities of which i also do not condone. Maybe you would like to enlighten me further into your political views. I am quiet sure that we would have fuck all to talk about as my ears are quiet sensitive to shit

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me pleasewhere I was born what nationality are my parents or where I stay is of no concern to you , I'm a Scotland fan , but what does it say on my passport ???

How the fuck do we know what it says on your passport, it's of "no concern" apparently "

exactly never assume

"I have a Phd in chemistry from Trinity no doubt that would be handy staying in Ireland "

It comes in useful when you want to further yourself to become a professor alright. For the moment it will get me by on lecturing in three universities

The UK is not a country, its a common wealth, as for terrorism i don't condone any of it but i would look at the UK army down through the yrs first before you cast a stone at any other nation my dear man and what country did I cast a stone at ?

America for letting fund raising go on in their cities that was used to bomb cities in England of which i do not condone, Ireland for its citizens that bombed those cities of which i also do not condone. Maybe you would like to enlighten me further into your political views. I am quiet sure that we would have fuck all to talk about as my ears are quiet sensitive to shit"

I'm a member of the conservitive and unionist party

You could be a member of the UVF for all i care, i just wish you wouldn't post comments insinuating that you condemn others for things that happened in the past.

"You could be a member of the UVF for all i care, i just wish you wouldn't post comments insinuating that you condemn others for things that happened in the past."
I expected this idiot statement , has your family member ever been killed going for a newspaper ??? Don't tell me about past , past is still present ,,,

No they were never killed going for a newspaper but one of my family was shot while taking part in a peaceful protest in Derry, Yes a Peaceful protest. My mothers granuncle was shot while playing a football match. would you like to know what the two atrocities have in common besides being related to me??

The two atrocities were both inflicted by the British army. I don't condone any violence at all but let those without sin cast the first stone

Granuncle. Wtf ???????

well you did say in a statement of yours that past is present, maybe i picked you up wrong as your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired.

"well you did say in a statement of yours that past is present, maybe i picked you up wrong as your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired."
your not as clever as I thought work it it why the past is present , your the doctor

"well you did say in a statement of yours that past is present, maybe i picked you up wrong as your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired. your not as clever as I thought work it it why the past is present , your the doctor "

i know what you are saying, The IRA still exist, not true, they disbanded yrs ago, there are terrorists that use the name alright but they are not the same and don't get it mixed up, now as for the British Army i still believe they exist, where as i don't think it would happen any more what happened in the past but it appear that you would like to hold on to some of the past and sweep a lot of it under the carpet. I bid you good night as i can feel my brain cells lessening even conversing with you

Mmmmm sweeping under the carpet , your church is good at that ,, where was your peacefull protest when your kids were getting raped by priests ??? As your orginisations it still exists happy to sit at a British parliament taking the queens money ??????

What are not talking about????

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Well couldn't help but notice Paul that you are from Scotland, hmmm i am at a loss to remember when Scotland got bombed. Can you enlighten me pleasewhere I was born what nationality are my parents or where I stay is of no concern to you , I'm a Scotland fan , but what does it say on my passport ???

How the fuck do we know what it says on your passport, it's of "no concern" apparently exactly never assume "

I think your getting me mixed up with someone who agrees with the shite your spouting

"Margaret thatcher ,,,, after death her legend grows ,, getting the poor to pay for her funeral ,, she is laughing siting at heavens gate , "
A few months of working yer ass off gettin paid in the lovely Tory currency of "self esteem" might sort your daft, "im awright jack" attitude, there again maybe not, cause that was her outlook on it all too, "no such thing as society", ohhhh aye legendary?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How did this thread get to this

If anyone wants to start another mentioning the bombings thats fine as this one has been spoiled.