FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aberdeen September Social - 29th Sunday

Aberdeen September Social - 29th Sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bzsocialpear OP   Couple 6 hours ago

Aberdeen

The next Aberdeen social is on Sunday the 29th of September from 6pm - 10pm! Apologies for the late post!

As usual, the venue won’t be disclosed until the date however it is a venue in an Aberdeen city centre.

Everyone is welcome and to get the venue details please message on the day of the social.

*single guys - please note as I tend to get message/comments about ratios and how many ladies are going - there does tend to be more single guys but it is monitored and controlled as much as possible however this is just a meet up for a chilled night and not a hook up/play event.

As with all the socials we require a message from all attendees and those not in the list wont be allowed in. Once you get the venue detail please don’t share and if you know others wanting to to sign up please let them know to message us. For folk new to the socials please remember and pop a face pic on your message and read the profile for more info.

**This will be a strictly social event!**

For any newbies thinking of coming along and maybe not sure what to expect/nervous please feel free to post below or DM this profile. This is just a wee evening out in a pub with like minded folk. It’s a great way to meet folk in the scene in the local area and with no pressure or expectations.

Hope to see you next week!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elpieandSelkieCouple 5 hours ago

Aberdeen

I'll be there if you'll have me - K.

By *r-King SizeMan 4 hours ago

Aberdeen

Count me in

By *bz-MaleMan 4 hours ago

Aberdeen

Offshore again…. Bah Humbug…

Fingers crossed for next time, have a great time all..

By *um rocketMan 4 minutes ago

Aberdeenshire/moray

Count me in I be about 730/8 due to work

» Add a new message to this topic