FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thank Feck For Private Notes

Thank Feck For Private Notes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 8 hours ago

Glasgow

With profiles changing usernames and interactions, trying to remember can be hard so I use private notes a lot for many reasons.

To remind me of a couple or female if they are funny, lovely, good chat, egits or profiles that constantly moan or profiles to stay clear from I'll remind myself on the private note.

It's been talked about before but there are a lot of newbies to the forum so with that in mind, what about you, what do you use the private note for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishMrsWoman 8 hours ago

Wishaw

I use it to make a note of whether they're harassing me, if they can't take no for an answer, if they're rude/nasty/abusive to me or my husband, if they've written a status, or been in my inbox, about using c*ke or if they're just not my type. I have to say, I've never used it for good notes but having read your post, I think I will from now on xx

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 8 hours ago

Glasgow

"I use it to make a note of whether they're harassing me, if they can't take no for an answer, if they're rude/nasty/abusive to me or my husband, if they've written a status, or been in my inbox, about using c*ke or if they're just not my type. I have to say, I've never used it for good notes but having read your post, I think I will from now on xx"

Agree with your post for what you use private notes for but there are a lot of lovely people on here and some are not even for me or I'm not for them but I do put it on a private note that they are nice, respectful, profile funny etc...

I did meet a few at a recent fab social event and checked and my note on them were positive and guess what? meeting them was great, just got on so well

By *cottishMrsWoman 6 hours ago

Wishaw

"I use it to make a note of whether they're harassing me, if they can't take no for an answer, if they're rude/nasty/abusive to me or my husband, if they've written a status, or been in my inbox, about using c*ke or if they're just not my type. I have to say, I've never used it for good notes but having read your post, I think I will from now on xx

Agree with your post for what you use private notes for but there are a lot of lovely people on here and some are not even for me or I'm not for them but I do put it on a private note that they are nice, respectful, profile funny etc...

I did meet a few at a recent fab social event and checked and my note on them were positive and guess what? meeting them was great, just got on so well "

You've got me convinced! I'll have to start making more positive notes from now on! I've no idea why that's never occurred to me before now, but it will be my new standard going forward! Starting with yours for being so helpful, thank you 😘😘

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 6 hours ago

Glasgow

"I use it to make a note of whether they're harassing me, if they can't take no for an answer, if they're rude/nasty/abusive to me or my husband, if they've written a status, or been in my inbox, about using c*ke or if they're just not my type. I have to say, I've never used it for good notes but having read your post, I think I will from now on xx

I did meet a few at a recent fab social event and checked and my note on them were positive and guess what? meeting them was great, just got on so well

You've got me convinced! I'll have to start making more positive notes from now on! I've no idea why that's never occurred to me before now, but it will be my new standard going forward! Starting with yours for being so helpful, thank you 😘😘"

ffs, I hope on your private notes about me, it doesn't say, "He's such a fanny but comes good now and then on the forums"

By *cottishMrsWoman 6 hours ago

Wishaw

You've got me convinced! I'll have to start making more positive notes from now on! I've no idea why that's never occurred to me before now, but it will be my new standard going forward! Starting with yours for being so helpful, thank you 😘😘

ffs, I hope on your private notes about me, it doesn't say, "He's such a fanny but comes good now and then on the forums" "

It does not, it says, "Helped me out on the forums, seems nice." 😊😊

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 6 hours ago

Renfrewshire

Mine would be full of Fannie's.

Oh wait it's my block list they are on. 😂

On a serious note I don't have time to write notes..

By *cottish CherryWoman 6 hours ago

ayrshire

"With profiles changing usernames and interactions, trying to remember can be hard so I use private notes a lot for many reasons.

To remind me of a couple or female if they are funny, lovely, good chat, egits or profiles that constantly moan or profiles to stay clear from I'll remind myself on the private note.

It's been talked about before but there are a lot of newbies to the forum so with that in mind, what about you, what do you use the private note for? "

Whats private notes? Lol a dont know why a would tbh

By *ennyjMan 5 hours ago

falkirk

"Mine would be full of Fannie's.

On a serious note I don't have time to write notes.."

(

By *cottishMrsWoman 5 hours ago

Wishaw

"Mine would be full of Fannie's.

On a serious note I don't have time to write notes.."

I don't have time NOT to lmao! I can just see what I've got written on my notes and take it from there. I don't block anyone unless they're absolutely vile to me, harassing me or threatening me xx

By *cottishMrsWoman 5 hours ago

Wishaw

"With profiles changing usernames and interactions, trying to remember can be hard so I use private notes a lot for many reasons.

It's been talked about before but there are a lot of newbies to the forum so with that in mind, what about you, what do you use the private note for?

Whats private notes? Lol a dont know why a would tbh "

As I've said above, I use them for a variety of reasons. I don't block people unless they give me no other option. It works, for me, especially as I have an increasingly bad memory due to my illness and the meds I'm on xx

By *bcplCouple 5 hours ago

Aberdeenshire

Never used these before Ive always just blocked if someone’s a weirdo or a pest haha

By *r-King SizeMan 4 hours ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 19:12:23]

By *opeyXWoman 4 hours ago

my own wee world

Usually to write people's names!

I can't remember usernames and actual names and telegram names.

Its too many names. 😂

Then some notes like fit, knob jockey, rude fucker, nice eyes, hair face etc. Met at a social was X,Y, Z. Avoid like the plague. MEET AGAIN!

That sort of thing.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 4 hours ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Usually to write people's names!

Its too many names. 😂

Then some notes like fit, knob jockey, rude fucker, nice eyes, hair face etc. Met at a social was X,Y, Z. Avoid like the plague. MEET AGAIN!

That sort of thing."

^^^This for me too

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 4 hours ago

Glasgow

Its too many names. 😂

That sort of thing."

I take it, yours says about me, didnt have a towel on at the social

By *opeyXWoman 4 hours ago

my own wee world

Its too many names. 😂

That sort of thing.

I take it, yours says about me, didnt have a towel on at the social "

Nah has thumb ring man 😂

By *essarosa7leeCouple 3 hours ago

East Fife

Write your note about why you blocked them and date it.

You can go on your block list and still read the notes you wrote.

Xxx

By *agnar73Man 2 hours ago

Glasgow

Usually date of knockback/no reply and a reminder not to recontact

By *carlettnopantsonWoman 2 hours ago

Glasgow

Had no idea private notes existed… definitely going to start using them from now on, I like the idea of using them to remember names as above

» Add a new message to this topic