FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Flawless imperfections

Flawless imperfections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot the Same99 OP   Man 3 days ago

Fife

What is your favourite "imperfection" to see on another person's body? Something that is thought of as a flaw or imperfection by them or in general but you think it is beautiful.

I love seeing light/white stretch marks on a woman's body.

I say white because, I believe, that is the medical term. Not because it has to be on white skin before everyone gets their tits in a knot.

Scarring too. Especially if there is an interesting story behind the scar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlettnopantsonWoman 2 days ago

Glasgow

Love curves on a woman, belly pooch to be exact! Agree with you that stretch marks are beautiful too, lil tiger stripes! also with being a redhead grew up hating my freckles, absolutely love them on others though and began to love them on me too as I’ve gotten older what you believe is an imperfection may be someone else’s idea of perfection completely agree x

By *allerthanaverage79Man 2 days ago

Ayrshire

Arse dimples! 🤣

By *allerthanaverage79Man 2 days ago

Ayrshire

"Love curves on a woman, belly pooch to be exact! Agree with you that stretch marks are beautiful too, lil tiger stripes! also with being a redhead grew up hating my freckles, absolutely love them on others though and began to love them on me too as I’ve gotten older what you believe is an imperfection may be someone else’s idea of perfection completely agree x"
not a fan of the belly pooch, need to take them for walks!

By *izzmasterzeroMan 14 hours ago

Aberdeen

Wild untamable hair

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 12 hours ago

Within touching distance

"Love curves on a woman, belly pooch to be exact! Agree with you that stretch marks are beautiful too, lil tiger stripes! also with being a redhead grew up hating my freckles, absolutely love them on others though and began to love them on me too as I’ve gotten older what you believe is an imperfection may be someone else’s idea of perfection completely agree x"

Exactly this.

By *ugh_jardonMan 11 hours ago

Larkhall

Jiggly bits, used to always be into skinny women when i was younger, more into curves now, young n stupid i guess.

By *arah272Woman 3 hours ago

Fabland

Moles and freckles - have plenty of them on my body like on others too xx

By *unsexual MemelordWoman 1 hour ago

Midlothian

Vitiligo. People who have it tend to be self-conscious, but I think it looks so beautiful and unique.

» Add a new message to this topic