FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Confidence

Confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyscottishboy2024 OP   Man 4 days ago

stirling

I don’t know if it’s this site but getting a lot of abuse about my body, is it really that bad?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishMrsWoman 4 days ago

Wishaw

Are you getting the abuse on this site?! Who from?? And what kind of abuse are you being subjected to?

I'm sure you already have, but please block them and don't give them another thought. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body!! And please don't allow these people to make you think there is!! I hope the people who have something to say have, as a bare minimum, the body of a Greek Adonis (and whatever female equivalent lol).

Keep your chin up and do not listen to these reprobates,

ScottishMrs x

By *melia DominaTV/TS 4 days ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I don’t know if it’s this site but getting a lot of abuse about my body, is it really that bad?

"

Abuse is not tolerated on FAB. You should report and block offenders without question.

stirling

"Are you getting the abuse on this site?! Who from?? And what kind of abuse are you being subjected to?

I'm sure you already have, but please block them and don't give them another thought. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body!! And please don't allow these people to make you think there is!! I hope the people who have something to say have, as a bare minimum, the body of a Greek Adonis (and whatever female equivalent lol).

Keep your chin up and do not listen to these reprobates,

ScottishMrs x"

Thank you so much, it’s just the wee boost I need

By *cottishMrsWoman 4 days ago

Wishaw

"I don’t know if it’s this site but getting a lot of abuse about my body, is it really that bad?

Abuse is not tolerated on FAB. You should report and block offenders without question.

"

I absolutely agree. I should have mentioned that on my comment, PLEASE report them. That is not okay. It is fine to have preferences, and to have people you're not attracted to, but it isn't okay to be abusive to someone!

ScottishMrs x

By *hagira ShagiraWoman 4 days ago

Glasgowish

Dont let a select few unknowns deter you from having fun on here , the folk usually putting others down are the ones with the most issues , btw there is absolutley nothing wrong with your body , block report and dont give them a second thought x

stirling

I absolutely agree. I should have mentioned that on my comment, PLEASE report them. That is not okay. It is fine to have preferences, and to have people you're not attracted to, but it isn't okay to be abusive to someone!

ScottishMrs x"

Thank you again and I have blocked them

stirling

"Dont let a select few unknowns deter you from having fun on here , the folk usually putting others down are the ones with the most issues , btw there is absolutley nothing wrong with your body , block report and dont give them a second thought x"

I have blocked them, thank you for the compliment, can’t let the few ruin the site for the actually nice people

By *hagira ShagiraWoman 4 days ago

Glasgowish

"

I have blocked them, thank you for the compliment, can’t let the few ruin the site for the actually nice people "

Sadly youll always get others who find joy in putting others down because deep down they need some kind of validation of their own existence so in turn any attentions better than none and unforunatley the easiest way of getting attention is by being nasty . Keep doing you and let them wallow in there little cesspit of there own making.

stirling

"

I have blocked them, thank you for the compliment, can’t let the few ruin the site for the actually nice people

Sadly youll always get others who find joy in putting others down because deep down they need some kind of validation of their own existence so in turn any attentions better than none and unforunatley the easiest way of getting attention is by being nasty . Keep doing you and let them wallow in there little cesspit of there own making. "

Exactly, I don’t get why folk are nasty for no reason. But yeah thanks I’ll keep being me and hopefully get more confidence with my body.

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

Not that it matters particularly but was the abuse from women or men?

It amazes me that people think it's their business to tell someone else what they think of their body.

stirling

"Not that it matters particularly but was the abuse from women or men?

It amazes me that people think it's their business to tell someone else what they think of their body."

2 from a woman and 1 from a guy when I told him politely that I wasn’t gay

By *tew008Man 4 days ago

edinburgh

"

Folk on here get pretty entitled and pretty unfriendly

By *unseekerSteveMan 3 days ago

Edinburgh

Folks can be horrible x blocking them and reporting them is the only answer

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 3 days ago

Renfrewshire

For every nasty message take it as a very lucky escape.

By *melia DominaTV/TS 3 days ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Folk on here get pretty entitled and pretty unfriendly "

Completely this. There are huge amounts of this all over FAB.

It's a sex site; put out will ya!!!

It's not a sex site. It's a swinging community Wweb resource first and foremost.

By *omble 69Man 3 days ago

Symington

Those posting abusive and nasty comments obviously have major issues regarding there own issues of worthlessness and just like to bring others down to make them feel better

Ignore them and be yourself it takes all shapes sizes and orientations to make fab go round

By *ee69Man 3 days ago

glasgow

No always easy if stuff get in your head op but forget them , everyone different and a reckon you be fine , some folk just mean there no worth it , move on and happy Fabing

By *iss_Juicy79Woman 3 days ago

Edinburgh

Hi op a little tip for you, if you want to do it of course.

You can go onto the account tab and go to message preferences and untick the people you don't want messaging you that will cut the men from messaging you.

The only time they can message again is if you have replied and they kept the message hope that helps you

» Add a new message to this topic