FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FWB

FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eriScot OP   Man 4 days ago

Scottish Borders

looking to meet F for nsa kinky fun, explore our wild sides and have kinky, guilt free fun!!

Would like to go as a couple to clubs/meet other couples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

Why not try a club on your own and maybe find a FWB there?

By *lasgowHorseyMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

Me too, I'm looking for a FWB but I'm more specific, she needs to like Bananas and Cucumbers, Pop Corn, Curly Wurlys, Lurpak and likes yougurt, different types.

Now I ask you, is that too much to ask?

Scottish Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/09/24 17:26:20]

Scottish Borders

"Why not try a club on your own and maybe find a FWB there? "

Never really felt comfortable going to a club as a single guy. A lot of people on here are not interested in meeting single guys so didn’t know how most felt about single guys in clubs?

I'll state the obvious that you've probably been told before then. Go to a social, get your face known, show the women you're not a rocket and then maybe find a FWB from there.

By *lasgowHorseyMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

"I'll state the obvious that you've probably been told before then. Go to a social, get your face known, show the women you're not a rocket and then maybe find a FWB from there. "

Yeah thats what they should do, I go to socials and I'm hitting the girls off me with cucumbers and bananas, its mental, I just cant get a minute to myself

Scottish Borders

"I'll state the obvious that you've probably been told before then. Go to a social, get your face known, show the women you're not a rocket and then maybe find a FWB from there. "

Thank you for your advice, very much appreciated. What would be your recommendations for the best clubs to go to for the first few times?x

"I'll state the obvious that you've probably been told before then. Go to a social, get your face known, show the women you're not a rocket and then maybe find a FWB from there.

Thank you for your advice, very much appreciated. What would be your recommendations for the best clubs to go to for the first few times?x"

Dunno. Never been.

Only 2 I'm aware of are CJs and After Dark.

» Add a new message to this topic