FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab Verification

Fab Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man 5 days ago

Falkirk

Just putting this out to see what people think

With all the timewasters and fake profiles out there just now what if you join fab make it compulsory to get fab verified when you submit profile within 48 hours or its withdrawn for example.

Generally an easy step to send a picture with your fab name as they they advise you to do this anyway anyway. Regardless of gender should apply to everyone.

People's thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rand Central CoupleCouple 5 days ago

Glasgow

come across fake accounts but just ignored them - they’re easy to spot!

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man 5 days ago

Falkirk

Generally I agree with you but it might stop the numpties in the first instance and help fab's own profile for attracting decent people too

By *inkyropecoupleCouple 5 days ago

carluke

Couldn’t agree more!

By *ot the Same99Man 5 days ago

Fife

There are fake profiles with green tick verifications. People can photo verify themselves but it doesn't make them less of a "time waster".

I'm not even sure what a "time waster" is though on fab. Unless it's someone who arranged to meet and doesn't show up. To me, that's just a cunt.

By *uctifanoWoman 5 days ago

Glasgow

"There are fake profiles with green tick verifications. People can photo verify themselves but it doesn't make them less of a "time waster".

I'm not even sure what a "time waster" is though on fab. Unless it's someone who arranged to meet and doesn't show up. To me, that's just a cunt. "

Kinda agree with this to a fair extent. Being verified by the site or in person isn’t everything. However in saying that it does give some indication of how genuine someone is. I’m lucky enough to say I’ve never had anyone not turn up to a meet nor have I had ever had a bad meet. I put that down to good vetting mostly tbh. So… I guess that’s my best advice

By *ot the Same99Man 5 days ago

Fife

"There are fake profiles with green tick verifications. People can photo verify themselves but it doesn't make them less of a "time waster".

I'm not even sure what a "time waster" is though on fab. Unless it's someone who arranged to meet and doesn't show up. To me, that's just a cunt.

Kinda agree with this to a fair extent. Being verified by the site or in person isn’t everything. However in saying that it does give some indication of how genuine someone is. I’m lucky enough to say I’ve never had anyone not turn up to a meet nor have I had ever had a bad meet. I put that down to good vetting mostly tbh. So… I guess that’s my best advice "

I think you have to be a bit buttoned up the back or desperate to fall for a fake profile though to be fair.

By *ennyjMan 5 days ago

falkirk

Been asked to veri someone I had only chatted too but wouldn't veri unless had physical ly met and would only expect the same back

By *erfHerder74Man 4 days ago

Greenock

I’ve met a few men but they didn’t bother to verify me. I’m verified on fab guys but I think it’s rude especially when I’ve met then a few times since.

By *amierebelMan 4 days ago

nae danger.

"Been asked to veri someone I had only chatted too but wouldn't veri unless had physical ly met and would only expect the same back "

Had this to pal nae chance I’m verifying someone I ain’t met or at very least decided to check out on cam

By *amierebelMan 4 days ago

nae danger.

Kinda agree with this to a fair extent. Being verified by the site or in person isn’t everything. However in saying that it does give some indication of how genuine someone is. I’m lucky enough to say I’ve never had anyone not turn up to a meet nor have I had ever had a bad meet. I put that down to good vetting mostly tbh. So… I guess that’s my best advice

I think you have to be a bit buttoned up the back or desperate to fall for a fake profile though to be fair. "

That’s the thing though them green ticks should mean something you got people out there that are now single still running couples profiles typically the male and yip I’m sexist haha but aye basically just agreeing the whole verification thing is pointless be quicker get know someone and be like right live video me (without filter’s on) that last part was just to be a cunt as a filtered photo is fake to

By *ot the Same99Man 4 days ago

Fife

Way back in the golden days of fab, you could verify someone after talking to them on the phone. That was an option along with the existing met in person or on webcam.

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man 4 days ago

Falkirk

Thanks for all the comments much appreciated just think there should be a process to go through in the first instance (verified by a fab team) before profiles are allowed to appear

By *obstoneMan 4 days ago

Hamilton

I have been on this site for over 13 years and have never bothered to get photo verified,

Photo verification is no guarantee of a person's character.

By *isterAMan 4 days ago

Falkirk

Dose it really matter the fakes still even get photo verified. Seems to be more of a problem than before. I was on here for sometime years back. Even chatting seems to be less. But then am older to now and that cuts down on people even sending a wink lol. But times have changed not for the better I fear.

» Add a new message to this topic