FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Time wasters ?

Time wasters ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *autious Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

home

Enough of the time waster posts this one is for all the real people out there that make this site worth it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rian4444Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

...and there are lots of the good guys out there !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Enough of the time waster posts this one is for all the real people out there that make this site worth it "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I've said many times the good well outweight the idiots on here

"I've said many times the good well outweight the idiots on here "

Well, not outweigh them but certainly worth waiting for.

The good guys and girls and those stuck in between shall overcome lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've said many times the good well outweight the idiots on here

Well, not outweigh them but certainly worth waiting for. "

But of course

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Agreed

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I've said many times the good well outweight the idiots on here

Well, not outweigh them but certainly worth waiting for. "

They certainly outweigh them, but suppose that depends what you looking for

Well every so often someone comes along that ticks all my boxes & surprises me. So if its just a social brekkie at McD's with a buddy, or someone who mails me out the blue with hot pics & an interesting mail that prompts me to explore deeper, or a spur of the moment Meet with a total hottie, or meeting folk I chat with at a Social, or we exchange messages on KIK then arrange to hook up... then yeah it makes all the timewasters about bearable but an (sorta) necessary evil I have to endure to get to the really good ones.

Iv meet some lovely ppl here And I hope they enjoy chatting with me It not all about sex for me I love to flirt or as some would say tease Without that chatting I would never meet anyone That just me So yes the good here out number the bad xxxx

"Enough of the time waster posts this one is for all the real people out there that make this site worth it "
agree with you

"Enough of the time waster posts this one is for all the real people out there that make this site worth it agree with you "
me too met some fantastic people .

"Well every so often someone comes along that ticks all my boxes & surprises me. So if its just a social brekkie at McD's with a buddy, or someone who mails me out the blue with hot pics & an interesting mail that prompts me to explore deeper, or a spur of the moment Meet with a total hottie, or meeting folk I chat with at a Social, or we exchange messages on KIK then arrange to hook up... then yeah it makes all the timewasters about bearable but an (sorta) necessary evil I have to endure to get to the really good ones. "
you never told me you kik

Timewaster will do that juggling thing, tell you how ohhh OHHHHH so kean to meet they are, but also add a last minute "ehh if i cant will let you know 5 mins before meet time".

"Well every so often someone comes along that ticks all my boxes & surprises me. So if its just a social brekkie at McD's with a buddy, or someone who mails me out the blue with hot pics & an interesting mail that prompts me to explore deeper, or a spur of the moment Meet with a total hottie, or meeting folk I chat with at a Social, or we exchange messages on KIK then arrange to hook up... then yeah it makes all the timewasters about bearable but an (sorta) necessary evil I have to endure to get to the really good ones. you never told me you kik "

You never asked!

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Plenty good, and plenty dreamers or pests, but thats the site and just need to out the bad ones from your radar of poss meets

"Well every so often someone comes along that ticks all my boxes & surprises me. So if its just a social brekkie at McD's with a buddy, or someone who mails me out the blue with hot pics & an interesting mail that prompts me to explore deeper, or a spur of the moment Meet with a total hottie, or meeting folk I chat with at a Social, or we exchange messages on KIK then arrange to hook up... then yeah it makes all the timewasters about bearable but an (sorta) necessary evil I have to endure to get to the really good ones. you never told me you kik

You never asked! "

shine bright like a diamond^^^^

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

All of my friends are on my list as I love them all to bits - yes even the dudes ( although only in a man hug way lol). I'd do almost anything to help cheer up a friend or help them through the bad times as well as have fun in the good times

So whether its chat, social meets or fun, I still get what I want without letting the time wasters piss me off - in fact it's the exact opposite, when I have time I always mess with their minds

So thank you all my friends and all the wonderful people of fab who aren't on my friends list who make me smile, laugh and cry tears of joy every day

The timewasters just make you appreciate the genuine users all the more.

Stay positive and happy swinging

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Yep, there are some great people on here that me and Pictii both love chatting with, and thats before we even think about the shagging bit. This place is just great to chat and meet new folks on that we'd never normally have met. Our social circle was becoming a bit insular before we really joined fab so yay, thanks all you mad nutters!

Especially the ones we've shagged

» Add a new message to this topic