FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > My Monday Moan

My Monday Moan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idas Man OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I can’t get a meet for love nor money (not that I’ve tried to offer money you understand) yet I see a lot of statuses on my local updates and hotlist updates that women are getting stood up, no shows, ghosted. You name it.

Who are these blokes arranging to meet with someone and then just not turning up??

Aside from it being just not cool, you’re planting a seed of doubt about them arranging future meets with anyone.

Anyway, other coffee and I should be fine. As you were. Have a belter of a Monday !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmine_23Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

To give you some constructive feedback on why that might be. Personally for me you’re outwith my age range. The biggest thing for me would be that you were last verified 2 years ago and that’s only been on camera. Not many people are willing to meet guys who have not had any in-person verifications or no verifications within the past few months - up to a year. Anything over that is a bit suspicious for some women but it’s just to protect our own safety. Your bio is a little bland and doesn’t entice me in or tell me anything about you. I hope this helps

By *idas Man OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I wasn’t looking for feedback but thank you anyway lol.

I was just saying that I see a lot of women complaining of being stood up and can’t understand why men would agree to meet up and then just not turn up.

I would always turn up at any pre-arranged meet up. Had my time wasted and it’s not nice.

» Add a new message to this topic