FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > this place !!!

this place !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexbound_scot OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Livingston

This place can be sooooo frustrating at times.

This is only one example out of many, but have recently been chatting to a person. Getting on really well. Had the whole chat about time wasters and fantasists that bottle it before a meet.

They went quiet for a good few days, so I wrote it off as yet another. Then I get a message back apologising for the silence - work and COVID so I'm thinking great. I messaged back only to get blocked !!!

Why oh why oh why.

I dispare with this place at times.

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *p4fun74Man 3 weeks ago

Motherwell

I think the same. I've had people like my photos then block me before I can reply with a thanks

By *opeyXWoman 3 weeks ago

my own wee world

That's why I go to socials cba wasting my time with all that.

By *ennyjMan 3 weeks ago

falkirk

So frustrating

By *anarkshireLad83Man 3 weeks ago

Cumbernauld

It can be really frustrating at times.

I seem to get the same people message me after months asking what I am into etc and liking my pics. This is after they have gone quiet on me for months after good chat previously.

I appreciate women and couples get alot of attention on here but it's frustrating.

By *atexbound_scot OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Livingston

"It can be really frustrating at times.

I seem to get the same people message me after months asking what I am into etc and liking my pics. This is after they have gone quiet on me for months after good chat previously.

I appreciate women and couples get alot of attention on here but it's frustrating. "

Oh that's another cracking situation. Chat, say no then they come back and start chatting again weeks later

» Add a new message to this topic