FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > B and C boob appreciation

B and C boob appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtydave81 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Moray

All boobs are awesome but natural B and C boobs have a special place in my shower thoughts!

Who wants to join this club?

Feel free to send a cheeky pic too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayAndKayUKCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Nah, small tits do nothing for me. Women with small tits are unattractive in my opinion.

By *ornyguy1978Man 2 weeks ago

Lockerbie

Big boobs all day for me

By *igmund1972Man 2 weeks ago

Brechin

I agree, small boobs can and is sexy and my fab as well

By *idas ManMan 2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Nah, small tits do nothing for me. Women with small tits are unattractive in my opinion."

Dig out your suit of armour pal and brace yourself

By *astlickerMan 2 weeks ago

larkhall

Kays boobs are perfect

Glasgow

"Nah, small tits do nothing for me. Women with small tits are unattractive in my opinion.

Dig out your suit of armour pal and brace yourself "

It's just my preference and opinion mate. My intention isn't to offend anyone. I'd rather pump an ugly woman with a slim physique and big boobs, than a gorgeous looking woman with a slim physique and small tits. Been this way since I've been a boy!

By *panksspankedMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I likes them big and I likes them small

By *igsaw93Woman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I appreciate everyone has preferences and boob size might be one of them, but I don't think you've thought this post through. It makes you sound like you don't understand how bra sizes work.

Cups correspond with the back size, so cups b & c are vastly different sizes depending on your back size.

Jigs x

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"Nah, small tits do nothing for me. Women with small tits are unattractive in my opinion."

All women with small tits are unattractive! Interesting take!

I like big boobs too, but I can still find women with small ones attractive! I used to sneak a look at the sun page 3 when I was young, didn't realise I was bi for years, thought everyone loved boobs 🤣

By *ornyguy1978Man 2 weeks ago

Lockerbie

"Nah, small tits do nothing for me. Women with small tits are unattractive in my opinion.

Dig out your suit of armour pal and brace yourself

It's just my preference and opinion mate. My intention isn't to offend anyone. I'd rather pump an ugly woman with a slim physique and big boobs, than a gorgeous looking woman with a slim physique and small tits. Been this way since I've been a boy!"

I agree mate

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/09/24 13:31:10]

Glasgow

I like big boobs too, but I can still find women with small ones attractive! I used to sneak a look at the sun page 3 when I was young, didn't realise I was bi for years, thought everyone loved boobs 🤣"

Woman can be good looking, extremely good looking in fact, but if they don't have big boobs, unfortunately I'm just not attracted to them sexually. That's probably a better way of describing it.

By *ot - CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I like big boobs too, but I can still find women with small ones attractive! I used to sneak a look at the sun page 3 when I was young, didn't realise I was bi for years, thought everyone loved boobs 🤣

Woman can be good looking, extremely good looking in fact, but if they don't have big boobs, unfortunately I'm just not attracted to them sexually. That's probably a better way of describing it."

There's more to a woman than her boobs. It's quite a narrow minded comment you've made.

By *alfjob-diyMan 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Small to middle sized all day long

Glasgow

Woman can be good looking, extremely good looking in fact, but if they don't have big boobs, unfortunately I'm just not attracted to them sexually. That's probably a better way of describing it.

There's more to a woman than her boobs. It's quite a narrow minded comment you've made. "

There is more to women than their boobs. I'm just stating that my whole life, the first thing that attracts me to a woman, is if she has big boobs. If she does, and has a nice figure, nice looking and doesn't smoke, then we are off to a good start.

By *otstuff69xCouple 2 weeks ago

dundee

any size is good and everyone is different

» Add a new message to this topic