FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Widows Burn

Widows Burn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ATDOM OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Motherwell

I have just met a lovely Lady who has been widowed for 18 months. She is lovely and explained to me the phenomenon of widows burn.

Has anyone else experienced this.

Any widows please PM if interested

Pat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agatoXXXMan 4 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Do you mean Sutee?

By *abidosieMan 4 weeks ago

Falkirk

Not heard of this. What is it?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 4 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Took me around 9 months after I became a widow.

Apparently it's a void you need filled.

It's was around 5 years before I actually realised the kind of sex I wanted,

My ex FWB used to say he needed extra hands & cock's.

He was right! I much prefer group sex over one on one.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

It’s also known as widows fire, experienced it myself and I recon its a way of dealing with grief.

By *rtidyknotWoman 4 weeks ago

Clovenfords

"It’s also known as widows fire, experienced it myself and I recon its a way of dealing with grief. "

Kind of but no. Honestly after dealing with his illness and death, it was an intense need to feel a connection of some kind.

And it was just weeks after he died that it started

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"It’s also known as widows fire, experienced it myself and I recon its a way of dealing with grief.

Kind of but no. Honestly after dealing with his illness and death, it was an intense need to feel a connection of some kind.

And it was just weeks after he died that it started "

I tried to dm you but you have filters set.

I had very similar experience and time scale, like most people on fab always been horny but last two years was nuts. I’m going through a guilt trip last few months as I had meet some lovely woman and i totally fecked them about. Just starting to get back to some normality well if that is a thing. 🙄

By *cotWBMan 3 weeks ago

Fabland

Yeah, this is the term I’m familiar with myself as a widower. Happens to many/most widows/widowers at some point , and can come and go , multiple times.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Widows fire is something that is discussed a lot at the meetings I go to.

I feel it myself from time to time.

There is a website dedicated to it, and although it IS meant to just be for Widows, there does seem to be others on it that aren't.

Widows Fire describes the (sometimes) uncontrollable and all-consuming desire for sex following bereavement.

Mandy

By *ornyone30Man 3 weeks ago

ABERDEEN

I met a lady last year, she was widowed and is a believer in it. She said since her husbands passing her libido has gone through the roof, she just can't get enough of it. And she proved it

By *agnar73Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I have just met a lovely Lady who has been widowed for 18 months. She is lovely and explained to me the phenomenon of widows burn.

Has anyone else experienced this.

Any widows please PM if interested

Pat"

Do you mean widows fire?

By *ennifer 5555Woman 2 weeks ago

Angus

"I met a lady last year, she was widowed and is a believer in it. She said since her husbands passing her libido has gone through the roof, she just can't get enough of it. And she proved it "

You did meet a woman with widows fire… and it’s still burning brightly!

I can confirm it’s definitely a real phenomenon and is connected to the part of the brain that processes grief. The libido skyrockets and the urge for skin to skin contact is overwhelming. From around 6 months post loss to now (6 years) it’s taken over my life

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"I met a lady last year, she was widowed and is a believer in it. She said since her husbands passing her libido has gone through the roof, she just can't get enough of it. And she proved it

You did meet a woman with widows fire… and it’s still burning brightly!

I can confirm it’s definitely a real phenomenon and is connected to the part of the brain that processes grief. The libido skyrockets and the urge for skin to skin contact is overwhelming. From around 6 months post loss to now (6 years) it’s taken over my life "

6 years no way I’m over 2 years and thought I had started to ease off. But it’s not, I try to keep my mind off it bye working all the time and putting myself under stress, then once I accomplish something the stress seems to lift off for a short period and I’m straight back on it.

» Add a new message to this topic