FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > YOLO

YOLO

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urphy88 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Has anyone ever been in a 'you only live once' predicament?

If so, what was the situation and did you decide to go for it, or decide against it. Were there any regrets!?

I find myself wanting to try more yolo things.

Skydiving is a good example

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uctifanoWoman 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don’t think you can answer that easily as there could be really awful consequences to any action. Thankfully I’ve never suffered any really bad consequences in life and tend towards the “better to regret the things you did than regret the things you didn’t” philosophy

By *hekaiserMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Finally got the number of my crush from years ago. She is separated mother of 3, I'm tempted to tell her she is/was my crush and I'd fu k her silly

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

You never know what tomorrow brings, i would rather try something than say in later years i wish i had done it. You will be a long time dead

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

As someone who has had a few close calls ( extremely close) I can only say, you are never more alive than when facing death.

Life’s too short not to enjoy and risk should be a part of it ( we used to hunt and gather )

Just don’t be stupid about it

By *implyJayGeeMan 5 weeks ago

Garthamlock

"Finally got the number of my crush from years ago. She is separated mother of 3, I'm tempted to tell her she is/was my crush and I'd fu k her silly "

I’d probably word it a little better?

By *j2015Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

For us we cant really think of anything more significant than agreeing to officially open up our marrage. No matter what way it could go (love it or hate it) it was always going to change our life forever. Only difference is, that was more of a calculated and mutual decision. Guess the first time we played with others was more impulsive though.

By *i3p0Man 5 weeks ago

Elgin

"Finally got the number of my crush from years ago. She is separated mother of 3, I'm tempted to tell her she is/was my crush and I'd fu k her silly "

Definitely do this, but be rather a lot more tactful and less fragrant with the language, who knows, she might take you up on the offer!

By *allerthanaverage79Man 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Never say never.....

» Add a new message to this topic