FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile update

Profile update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthycouple24 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hey guys over the last few years,my girl and I have both went from singles profiles to couples . we both wonder what do you think of our profile now? Is it too much? Are there any mistakes? Would you say fix it, I did this I tried take everyone criticism on board and know we can only get better by accepting what we had wrong so please I would kindly take any criticism and ways to improve our profile (S&C)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

You have loads of information on your blog. While I do read profiles, I switched off half way through yours.

I feel you should remove the reasons why you wouldn’t respond……it’s not necessary, you aren’t obliged to tell people why they aren’t your cup of tea.

By *ueen CatWoman 6 weeks ago

fife

"You have loads of information on your blog. While I do read profiles, I switched off half way through yours.

I feel you should remove the reasons why you wouldn’t respond……it’s not necessary, you aren’t obliged to tell people why they aren’t your cup of tea. "

Glasgow

"You have loads of information on your blog. While I do read profiles, I switched off half way through yours.

I feel you should remove the reasons why you wouldn’t respond……it’s not necessary, you aren’t obliged to tell people why they aren’t your cup of tea. "

yeah we already explain this in a forum post we do that because we find it nice and I know we don't need tell them why we may not answer but just curtesy foe us to tell humans why etc so they don't feel we are incentive etc

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 6 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Very shouty profile with block capitals.

The profile reads as a very male driven profile.

The comments on him/her are not necessarily as I don't think people will care that much.

Some of your reasons for not meeting certain people I find strange but I'm sure you have your reasons .

Making people jump through hoops shouldn't be needed (ie add x y or z) to prove you've read the profile .

We are all equals on here but your profile makes you look like it's all about you !

Just my opinion .

Glasgow

"Very shouty profile with block capitals.

The profile reads as a very male driven profile.

The comments on him/her are not necessarily as I don't think people will care that much.

Some of your reasons for not meeting certain people I find strange but I'm sure you have your reasons .

Making people jump through hoops shouldn't be needed (ie add x y or z) to prove you've read the profile .

We are all equals on here but your profile makes you look like it's all about you !

Just my opinion ."

thank you going to change or rearrange the lay out as stated above and no the profile is both run by male and female and everything stated has been consulted by her and even some written by her the reason we ask for pass codes it to see if yiu have taken time to read our profile and see who's just jumped into dms , also our reasons maybe dumb and small for others but we've been rejected or ignored for similar and in no way do I or my girl think we are above anyone hence why I cane her asking for advise on how to improve both myself(via responding more kindly) and our profile as to not put people off before we have even spoke but consider how the tread turnd out I guess we have already been doing that also if yiu ever wish to speak to chloe just ask for her. ,(male)

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I opened up the bio and closed it down after 5 seconds.

That is a whole lot of info coming at you in one untidy mess. Full of block capitals and dates and stuff.

Each to their own and ask a 100 people a question of opinion and you will get the same back.

For me, it needs serious work. I do wish you all the best

Glasgow

"I opened up the bio and closed it down after 5 seconds.

That is a whole lot of info coming at you in one untidy mess. Full of block capitals and dates and stuff.

Each to their own and ask a 100 people a question of opinion and you will get the same back.

For me, it needs serious work. I do wish you all the best "

thank you for your input x

By *cottishMrsWoman 6 weeks ago

Wishaw

Yeah, there's a lot of information. Things like what your favourite food is just seems unnecessary to me. Remember this isn't your dating profile, folk don't care what you had for your dinner lol. Definitely strip that right back, you don't need even 90% of what you've got on there. Get rid of your sexual history, get rid of your favourite foods and hobbies, get rid of where you'll be and when, if people want to know they can ask.

Look, you do you, and if it works for you, then just keep it as is. But I would definitely strip away most of that guys xx

By *oomsOnFireCouple 6 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

The part about the Scottish TG group - seems a bit unnecessary to place a few hundred people in the do not message category when you wouldn’t know them all?

I’d definitely scale a lot of your bio back, but whatever works for you!

Mrs

By *jord FiestaCouple 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

Glasgow

This is the female- We’ve had negative experiences from this and don’t want that to feed through onto this platform and future experiences.

By *ueen CatWoman 6 weeks ago

fife

"This is the female- We’ve had negative experiences from this and don’t want that to feed through onto this platform and future experiences. "

Perhaps don't have it on your profile then and people won't question it when you have asked for help with your profile. Just a thought

A den in the Glen

"This is the female- We’ve had negative experiences from this and don’t want that to feed through onto this platform and future experiences.

Perhaps don't have it on your profile then and people won't question it when you have asked for help with your profile. Just a thought "

The fact that no changes have been made despite advice means a lot.

They're busy emptying their inbox or fucking?

Glasgow

"This is the female- We’ve had negative experiences from this and don’t want that to feed through onto this platform and future experiences.

Perhaps don't have it on your profile then and people won't question it when you have asked for help with your profile. Just a thought

The fact that no changes have been made despite advice means a lot.

They're busy emptying their inbox or fucking?"

actually have taken some of the changes on board.We changed the layout ,moved the rules so only those who really read it can see. We found a few of the spelling mistakes fixed them.Privated alot of gyno pics and add two pics of us as normal people not much but it's a start.Rome wasn't built in a day but I thank you all for your input. (S&C)

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Your changes are subtle.

If you are happy with your profile then you would be best not asking others how to adapt it.

Glasgow

"Your changes are subtle.

If you are happy with your profile then you would be best not asking others how to adapt it. "

Its about having more brains than one.It's always best to have an outside opinion on things as we can't always think we have everything right. Hence why we asked for the criticism to see what to improve on . We really do thank you all we can't believe we didn't see some of it before but going back looking at how much capitals was together etc and the ovbs grammar errors was a logical place to start.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 6 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just another thing I noticed in your profile preferences was safe sex yet in the bio it's clear that the female hasn't in the past.

I'd take that part off as it could be off putting to others reading your profile and wishing to play.

Just an observation.

A den in the Glen

It's still so mahoosive and long winded.

Are you getting any hits with the subtle changes?

Glasgow

"Just another thing I noticed in your profile preferences was safe sex yet in the bio it's clear that the female hasn't in the past.

I'd take that part off as it could be off putting to others reading your profile and wishing to play.

Just an observation."

Yes we know that was from a previous meet she had when single. She was doing bareback and we understand the views it gives off.We are going to reshape and such again in coming days weeks an month's as I said only way to better ourselves is to ask others and use what works for us.Thanks so much as I said I couldnt have spotted the mistakes without you guys saying,(s&c)

Glasgow

"It's still so mahoosive and long winded.

Are you getting any hits with the subtle changes?"

what you mean hits? Do wish us to dicuss our analytics etc

A den in the Glen

Are you getting any hits with the subtle changes? what you mean hits? Do wish us to dicuss our analytics etc

"

Delete 'hits'

Insert 'fucks'

Glasgow

Are you getting any hits with the subtle changes? what you mean hits? Do wish us to dicuss our analytics etc

Delete 'hits'

Insert 'fucks'"

Since the last day no but that's because we have had vanilla weekend. But have dates planed ad you can see on the profile.Have arranged to meet and speak people both in social settings ,at the club so can only ask it to go how it's going can't just assume we can just get fucks because of pur profile .I'm socially awkward and she works so weekdays dates don't work for us etc etc

By *reedyKWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

"Yeah, there's a lot of information. Things like what your favourite food is just seems unnecessary to me. Remember this isn't your dating profile, folk don't care what you had for your dinner lol. Definitely strip that right back, you don't need even 90% of what you've got on there. Get rid of your sexual history, get rid of your favourite foods and hobbies, get rid of where you'll be and when, if people want to know they can ask.

Look, you do you, and if it works for you, then just keep it as is. But I would definitely strip away most of that guys xx"

I agree with the above. I don't care what you like to eat or whether you cry at movies. I also found it off putting reading the females past sexual exploits. I don't need to know that. All I'm looking to see is what your both looking for now and what your into. Very long winded and unnecessary information in my opinion. Also its your profile and if you feel you need people to take all that on board before speaking with you then fair enough. Everyone's different.

A den in the Glen

Delete 'hits'

Insert 'fucks'

Since the last day no but that's because we have had vanilla weekend. But have dates planed ad you can see on the profile.Have arranged to meet and speak people both in social settings ,at the club so can only ask it to go how it's going can't just assume we can just get fucks because of pur profile .I'm socially awkward and she works so weekdays dates don't work for us etc etc

"

Like I said and everyone else above. It's complex, long winded. But if you're happy that's all that matters. In true Dragons Den style. Thank you, good luck in your endeavours. I'm out now.

Glasgow

"Yeah, there's a lot of information. Things like what your favourite food is just seems unnecessary to me. Remember this isn't your dating profile, folk don't care what you had for your dinner lol. Definitely strip that right back, you don't need even 90% of what you've got on there. Get rid of your sexual history, get rid of your favourite foods and hobbies, get rid of where you'll be and when, if people want to know they can ask.

Look, you do you, and if it works for you, then just keep it as is. But I would definitely strip away most of that guys xx

I agree with the above. I don't care what you like to eat or whether you cry at movies. I also found it off putting reading the females past sexual exploits. I don't need to know that. All I'm looking to see is what your both looking for now and what your into. Very long winded and unnecessary information in my opinion. Also its your profile and if you feel you need people to take all that on board before speaking with you then fair enough. Everyone's different. "

True each to one's own and we ain't looking for anything bar soical meet we posted what our dates are we are AVIALBILITY and what meets in those dates we are looking for wither its dinner or a club some even as hotel meets so i don't know what say to that part .just to be a part of the scene those who like us will gravitate to us and all that , we understand what your say but each time we change large portions of the profile we can't please everyone , I me the male personal I said that about my girl cause I found it hot she's quite slutty from that one moment some will see it as off putting other will see it as yo that's hot it is what it is. But I thank yiu for yiur input etc and each criticism Is taken in regards on how to better improve us

Glasgow

Delete 'hits'

Insert 'fucks'

Like I said and everyone else above. It's complex, long winded. But if you're happy that's all that matters. In true Dragons Den style. Thank you, good luck in your endeavours. I'm out now."

True I thank you for your time and as always stated in profile I wish you positive vibes in all future endeavours (S&C)

By *yantico86Man 6 weeks ago

drumchapel

I loved it to be fair

Awesome couple x

Glasgow

"I loved it to be fair

Awesome couple x"

thank you x