FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sat 7th Sept- Couples social Glasgow

Sat 7th Sept- Couples social Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BCx OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

Hi all, so after a great wee night in the last ‘Couples Social’ I have planned another.

The date is Sat 7th Sept, venue TBC nearer the time.

I’d prefer the majority of the group to be couples or one part of a couple but will also be opening this up to a small number of single ladies and men as we all have different dynamics and preferences and it’s not fair that they miss out on all the fun.

I don’t want to over complicate things with taking deposits etc so will have to put a limit on the numbers.

Swinging can be expensive so it won’t be anywhere very expensive for drinks and will be Glasgow city centre based for ease of travel.

This is a purely social event and the purpose is to meet new people and chat therefore I will attempt to have a mix on the guest list but in no way will I be ‘handpicking’ who is coming. Names ‘old and new’ to me will be put in a hat if we have too many people interested.

Please reply here if you are interested so I can keep track of numbers?

Cx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucySue52Woman 7 weeks ago

glasgow

Would be interested we have met before

By *nomeo_and_julietCouple 7 weeks ago

Near Glasgow

We are interested

By *entralguylookingMan 7 weeks ago

Falkirk

Defi interested, I love a good blether

By *BCx OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

*****Sorry I should have remembered to write that people need to be recently meet verified or willing to do this with ourselves before the event to be added to the list********

Apologies,

Cx

» Add a new message to this topic