FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Family on Fab… ?

Family on Fab… ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocal Bi Guy For Fun OP   Man 7 weeks ago

GLASGOW

So, you happen to be on fab, and a message is received with a familiar face… say a cousin, or older sibling… do you:

(A) own up immediately, or;

(B) await further pics and vids, or

(C) delete profile… what is seen can never be unseen. Despite a very tasty sister-in-law

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 7 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So, you happen to be on fab, and a message is received with a familiar face… say a cousin, or older sibling… do you:

(A) own up immediately, or;

(B) await further pics and vids, or

(C) delete profile… what is seen can never be unseen. Despite a very tasty sister-in-law"

Block & leave them to have their fun & you do the same

By *j2015Couple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Definitely feels like youre baiting a fantasy but fair play to you, no kink shame here.

Answering honestly its a risk we call face, on Fab or a club but honestly im ok with it. Anyone you meet in this Scene is in this Scene so you are instantly in a mutually assured destruction agreement. Give a nod or a laugh or accept it and share stories but why freak out??? I think I would actually love to “bump” into some i know 🤷‍♂️

By *exy gentMan 7 weeks ago

Midlothian

"Definitely feels like youre baiting a fantasy but fair play to you, no kink shame here.

Answering honestly its a risk we call face, on Fab or a club but honestly im ok with it. Anyone you meet in this Scene is in this Scene so you are instantly in a mutually assured destruction agreement. Give a nod or a laugh or accept it and share stories but why freak out??? I think I would actually love to “bump” into some i know 🤷‍♂️"

So refreshing to hear that, thought it was just me, but I find the thought of bumping into someone I know very horny

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

It's possible as we never really know what goes on behind closed doors and that 'holier than thou' cousin of mine could be a filthy little minx.

Anyway, I'd be tempted to acknowledge them and assure them there's no judgement here and I'll buy them a drink if I see them in a club.

By *orthern_nudieMan 5 weeks ago

leeds

Mixture of a and b all the time

leeds

I’d love to bump into people I knew. Shared interests plus you already know them, that awkwardness should already be gone, no ice to break

By *erfHerder74Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

It would be fun, it could give you a refreshing friendship, I’d love to find someone I know or met on here.

By *adbury girlWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

It would entirely depend on who it is, some of my family and friends are aware but there are some I wouldn’t share this info with but then they probably wouldn’t be on here

I have blocked some people I know who had face pics visible as I wouldn’t play with them so saves any awkward chats

I have found a family member on here whom I’m close to but I will tell them face to face rather than messaging through here

There can be situations where you don’t want people to know you are here for example work reasons, you may all be here for the same thing but some would take this knowledge as a power tool to manipulate you so I prefer to be cautious

By *ighland couple 99Couple 5 weeks ago

Inverness

Had a cousin on both sides message us with face and dick pics. Both married with kids. We blocked straight away.

One of Mr’s good friends is on here with his wife and the message is all the time wanting a meet. We aren’t interested but too nosey to block

leeds

"It would entirely depend on who it is, some of my family and friends are aware but there are some I wouldn’t share this info with but then they probably wouldn’t be on here

I have blocked some people I know who had face pics visible as I wouldn’t play with them so saves any awkward chats

I have found a family member on here whom I’m close to but I will tell them face to face rather than messaging through here

There can be situations where you don’t want people to know you are here for example work reasons, you may all be here for the same thing but some would take this knowledge as a power tool to manipulate you so I prefer to be cautious "

That sounds amazing. Really refreshing perspective

By *ugh_jardonMan 5 weeks ago

Larkhall

Block, hide, delete all posts, chats, videos, pics and posts on forums and hide in a dark room till it all blows over

By *ilthycouple24Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Had a few close neighbours on here but never a relative.Always have this talk with Chloe that what would we really do if her mother who's is also in the scene comes to club on same night lol.She just says she's walk out and never come back.

By *ir and vacancyMan 5 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Had a few close neighbours on here but never a relative.Always have this talk with Chloe that what would we really do if her mother who's is also in the scene comes to club on same night lol.She just says she's walk out and never come back."

Just keep Chloe blindfolded at the club just in case

leeds

All there for the same reason. Don’t see the problem

By *andyL28TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen area

Own up - have all ready to one friend and family member

By *orthern_nudieMan 4 weeks ago

leeds

"Own up - have all ready to one friend and family member "

Think most have that one family member they wish they’d see or want to be caught by aha

» Add a new message to this topic