FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Potential scam. Advice please

Potential scam. Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alkirkbairn01 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

falkirk

Hey folks!

Was messaging this girl, she says that she’s over here visiting family. We have spoken for a few days and had a video chat. She wants to meet tonight. Was getting ready to leave and she tells me that she’s watching her nephew, but if I buy a steam card for him, he will go into his bedroom and play games.

First of all (and needless to say) I don’t feel comfortable meeting someone if a child is there. Especially when she’s been trusted to look after him.

Secondly, this seems like some sort of scam. She says she can’t pick it up, so has asked me to pay and she’ll reimburse me when I arrive. Just feels a bit iffy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Hey folks!

Was messaging this girl, she says that she’s over here visiting family. We have spoken for a few days and had a video chat. She wants to meet tonight. Was getting ready to leave and she tells me that she’s watching her nephew, but if I buy a steam card for him, he will go into his bedroom and play games.

First of all (and needless to say) I don’t feel comfortable meeting someone if a child is there. Especially when she’s been trusted to look after him.

Secondly, this seems like some sort of scam. She says she can’t pick it up, so has asked me to pay and she’ll reimburse me when I arrive. Just feels a bit iffy"

It's a scam. Block, report and delete

By *pank-me-harderWoman 10 weeks ago

close to leven

Defo a scam

By *ellinever70Woman 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Go have a wank then come back and read your post and see what your thoughts are

By *he UnitMan 10 weeks ago

Paisley

"Go have a wank then come back and read your post and see what your thoughts are "

Beautiful work.

By *ainyDaySunshineMan 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Go have a wank then come back and read your post and see what your thoughts are

Beautiful work."

Scam free too

By *ennyjMan 10 weeks ago

falkirk

Tell her too order and pay and you'll happily collect it on way ,,,, bet she won't though

By *lba The ScotMan 10 weeks ago

Midlothian

Scam....

By *lba The ScotMan 10 weeks ago

Midlothian

"Go have a wank then come back and read your post and see what your thoughts are "

You know men so well!

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

If you give me your name, bank sort code and account details, mothers maiden name and your address I will investigate and get back to you. Hope that helps

By *igdave79Man 10 weeks ago

Twechar

Definitely sounds like a scam and you probably knew that before post in here.

Also there probably is no nephew, probably just how she works the scam

By *astendguy1981Man 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hey folks!

Secondly, this seems like some sort of scam. She says she can’t pick it up, so has asked me to pay and she’ll reimburse me when I arrive. Just feels a bit iffy"

Scam bud..

» Add a new message to this topic