FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it crossing the bi line

Is it crossing the bi line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erfHerder74 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Greenock

I’ve been thinking, I have a wee fantasy.

Firstly yes I’m Queer, I’m not really fond of gay lifestyle.

Anyway, I have a wee fantasy of meeting a straight man and letting them sit on my chest or by my side and let me watch them play with their cock. Maybe even spurt on me when ended then just sit relaxing after.

I don’t see that would make them bi or gay as I wouldn’t be touch them. It’s like straight wank buddies I guess.

Have you experienced this, sometimes it’s just enjoying a body for the heat or company when horny or lonely.

I guess it’s a thought as most men near me are straight but still looking and it may help them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthGlasgowGuy1Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow/Falkirk/Stirling

See now I would say for a guy to be able to do that he would have to be bi at least already, I'm bi however I dont really have an attraction to men, I cam appreciate that someone looks good but guys dont turn me on, however I can play with guys with no problem once everything is in motion if that makes sense.

So even though I'm bi, if I was to sit on a guys chest and try to get off on it, nothing would actually happen, if that makes sense?

Greenock

It does make sense yes. Sometimes it can be just about having company or guys who like being watched

By *osieryLoverMan 7 weeks ago

Rutherglen & Glasgow CC

"See now I would say for a guy to be able to do that he would have to be bi at least already, I'm bi however I dont really have an attraction to men, I cam appreciate that someone looks good but guys dont turn me on, however I can play with guys with no problem once everything is in motion if that makes sense.

So even though I'm bi, if I was to sit on a guys chest and try to get off on it, nothing would actually happen, if that makes sense?"

Agreed. I have no physical attraction to guys, but the mechanics and feeling of making someone cum is thrilling.

TVs is where my lines get blurred lol

By *implyJayGeeMan 7 weeks ago

Garthamlock

Well I’ve just seen a video on here of a ‘straight’ man fucking a guy in the arse wearing a pink tutu….

Each to their own, but no, as a genuine straight guy, I would feel deeply uncomfortable with another man touching my penis.

Greenock

"Well I’ve just seen a video on here of a ‘straight’ man fucking a guy in the arse wearing a pink tutu….

Each to their own, but no, as a genuine straight guy, I would feel deeply uncomfortable with another man touching my penis. "

I never said touching , just watching

By *hyme2020Woman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"Well I’ve just seen a video on here of a ‘straight’ man fucking a guy in the arse wearing a pink tutu….

Each to their own, but no, as a genuine straight guy, I would feel deeply uncomfortable with another man touching my penis. "

I saw this video earlier and the first thing I saw was the “straight” guy fucking a tv bareback. Each to their own but stop saying you’re straight when you are not! I wonder how many people actually noticed the cock and balls. It’s the first thing I noticed!

By *j2015Couple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Mr talking here

First thing you noticed sure, but everyone is different and will focus on other attributes.

I completely understand your point though, and love your opinion, but i also don’t relate to it. I find the female figure so god damn attractive that i dont care what the genital situation is. Doesnt really feel important to me at that stage, if im in at that level i want to pleasure that individual and im either Attracted to them as a person or not. I respect that other people have completely different views but I think thats kind of amazing in its own way. What makes us different is what makes us fun and interesting 🤔

I have never been attracted to a guy but i have been attracted to lots of TS/TVs and played with boys in the moment. I dont know what that makes me and you can call me what you want but I personally prefer Colin

By *rgoodnbadMan 6 weeks ago

greenock

Stop the pretence, guys, nobody gives a shit anymore. No matter how much the mental gymnastics going through your head, or what ifs. Straight men don't indulge in these scenarios.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I'm wouldn't say I'm bi don't find guys attractive in the slightest but guys give better blowjobs

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 6 weeks ago

grangemouth

You don't need to have a label on it

You like what you like

Are you a bit scared if you were to go further what you would feel like

By *j2015Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 16:27:03]

Glasgow

"Stop the pretence, guys, nobody gives a shit anymore. No matter how much the mental gymnastics going through your head, or what ifs. Straight men don't indulge in these scenarios. "

Not sure what value this post adds, The fact there is a thread on the subject suggests some people do give a shit, myself included, and no one that i see in this thread is claiming to be ‘straight’ just creating distinctions that dont fit into either category.

By *ature housewifeWoman 6 weeks ago

GLASGOW

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 20:21:30]

By *ature housewifeWoman 6 weeks ago

GLASGOW

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 20:21:25]

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 6 weeks ago

Bathgate

There's straight, then there's fab straight lol

Glasgow

"There's straight, then there's fab straight lol"

By *unseeker1989Man 6 weeks ago

fife

Exactly how I feel. I think more guys are the same as us to be fair

By *erfHerder74 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Greenock

"Stop the pretence, guys, nobody gives a shit anymore. No matter how much the mental gymnastics going through your head, or what ifs. Straight men don't indulge in these scenarios. "

They do and it’s perfectly natural and why are you offended by it if it’s not your thing?

By *ockdownlickdownMan 6 weeks ago

Crewe

For me I couldn't masturbate with or for another guy. Or with or for a mutilated badger smeared in faeces. In both cases there's no attraction

By *reedyKWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

"I’ve been thinking, I have a wee fantasy.

Firstly yes I’m Queer, I’m not really fond of gay lifestyle.

Anyway, I have a wee fantasy of meeting a straight man and letting them sit on my chest or by my side and let me watch them play with their cock. Maybe even spurt on me when ended then just sit relaxing after.

I don’t see that would make them bi or gay as I wouldn’t be touch them. It’s like straight wank buddies I guess.

Have you experienced this, sometimes it’s just enjoying a body for the heat or company when horny or lonely.

I guess it’s a thought as most men near me are straight but still looking and it may help them.

"

My opinion is that it really shouldn't matter about labels. If your both enjoying it then go ahead and have fun. People have alot of opinions on what you should and shouldn't do when your "Straight" but it's your body and your rules!

By *obstoneMan 6 weeks ago

Hamilton

Basically straight but love having a guy sucking or wanking me off.

I have no interest in another guys body it's just all about me.

By *espect11Man 6 weeks ago

EK

I suspect most of us get turned on by the thought of turning someone else on, regardless of gender.

I love it when someone compliments me and/or my cock, and will respond accordingly!

By *ookin4Fun15Man 6 weeks ago

Weymouth

If you enjoy any type of sexual contact with another guy you can call yourself whatever label you like. Stop beating yourselves up, sex is just fun.

By *eatheryMan 6 weeks ago

Cupar

I am more than happy to be with a man with us both dressed, even if we aren't convincing.I am also delighted to be in a mmf threesome. But strangely, I couldn't get turned on just being with a guy.I think this is a very common predilection.

By *pacecowboy99Man 2 weeks ago

Near You

Dip your toe, and who knows where it'll lead

Worry less about labels, and more about enjoying life!

By *implyJayGeeMan 2 weeks ago

Garthamlock

Each to their own, but no, as a genuine straight guy, I would feel deeply uncomfortable with another man touching my penis.

I never said touching , just watching "

Either way, not for me. I see posts about “wank groups” etc… I personally couldn’t think of anything worse. Touching, watching either way… Unless there’s a female at either end of me and another guy I won’t be taking part.

» Add a new message to this topic