FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Working in a fabbers house

Working in a fabbers house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkysatin555 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

glasgow

Been working for 3 days in a fabbers house ,lovely mature couple is it wise to broach the subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rettCoolMan 7 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Been working for 3 days in a fabbers house ,lovely mature couple is it wise to broach the subject"

How do u know they are on fab

glasgow

They have a full face pic on profile and when

I hit whos near lol its touching distancr

Btw theyre so lovely to work for

By *affygt61Man 7 weeks ago

rhondda

If they hit who's near, when you're working there, they'll get the same answer.

My neighbour is also within touching distance!

If you don't ask you don't get

glasgow

Theyre in mid 60s shes still attractive lady why not

By *ot - CoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's going to be very awkward for all of you if your working in their house if you approach them about Fab and they don't find you attractive. I'd leave it where it is.

By *rettCoolMan 7 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Theyre in mid 60s shes still attractive lady why not"

How do u get on the subject tho .. haha watch they don't want a discount if u do have fun together .. ye go for it I would if I was working in their house

By *p4Fun7070Man 7 weeks ago

Leven

"It's going to be very awkward for all of you if your working in their house if you approach them about Fab and they don't find you attractive. I'd leave it where it is. "

This

If you really would like to take things further I would wait until you have finished the work in their house. Maybe message them on here once the work has been completed. Tell them who you are and send a face pic and just say you thought they were a lovely couple and see how it goes. Like the above poster said,if you bring up the subject while you're in their house, they might feel put on the spot and the situation could turn very awkward.

glasgow

"It's going to be very awkward for all of you if your working in their house if you approach them about Fab and they good advicedon't find you attractive. I'd leave it where it is.

This

If you really would like to take things further I would wait until you have finished the work in their house. Maybe message them on here once the work has been completed. Tell them who you are and send a face pic and just say you thought they were a lovely couple and see how it goes. Like the above poster said,if you bring up the subject while you're in their house, they might feel put on the spot and the situation could turn very awkward. "

By *ellinever70Woman 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

You're there to work, just get on with that

glasgow

Correct im a professional lol

By *ornyone30Man 7 weeks ago

ABERDEEN

"It's going to be very awkward for all of you if your working in their house if you approach them about Fab and they good advicedon't find you attractive. I'd leave it where it is.

This

If you really would like to take things further I would wait until you have finished the work in their house. Maybe message them on here once the work has been completed. Tell them who you are and send a face pic and just say you thought they were a lovely couple and see how it goes. Like the above poster said,if you bring up the subject while you're in their house, they might feel put on the spot and the situation could turn very awkward. "

I agree with this.

By *erlins5Man 7 weeks ago

South Fife

Probably not a good idea,keep fab life on fab. You now know they are swingers and the possibilities that may bring, so why not just flirt and see what response you get?

By *eaf44Man 7 weeks ago

near Inverness, and wick sometimes

"It's going to be very awkward for all of you if your working in their house if you approach them about Fab and they don't find you attractive. I'd leave it where it is. "

That shouldn't need to be awkward, nobody expects to have sex with everyone on the site. They are obviously very open and relaxed about it if they have public face photos showing.

By *hogun300Man 7 weeks ago

Dundee

"Been working for 3 days in a fabbers house ,lovely mature couple is it wise to broach the subject"

Absolutely not.

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Do the job you are being paid to do.

By *agatoXXXMan 7 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

This thread could be a useful filter.

By *aylorMan 7 weeks ago

Fife

Are you hoping they read the forums and maybe bring the subject up with you?

By *igdave79Man 7 weeks ago

Twechar

Do the work first then get in touch with them and see if they're interested

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"They have a full face pic on profile and when

Btw theyre so lovely to work for"

I thought who is near on swingers was never below 1/2 a mile. You do get touching distance on fabguys, can anyone confirm if it's also on swingers? Seems creepy having that level detail about where someone might be.

Cx

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I thought who is near on swingers was never below 1/2 a mile. You do get touching distance on fabguys, can anyone confirm if it's also on swingers? Seems creepy having that level detail about where someone might be.

Cx

"

I agree with you here. It’s ok knowing someone is in the same area but within touching distance is crazy. I would be freaked out with a message from someone saying I was within touching distance of them

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Cx

"

Touching Distance used to work on here, but I've never seen it do that for years. Maybe I've just never been that close to anyone.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 7 weeks ago

Bathgate

Do the job, get paid. If you're interested then message them afterwards.

By *ralist30Man 7 weeks ago

kdy

Great advice from the poster above .saves a lot of awkward moments other wise x

glasgow

Wee update ,going with this lovwly couple i worked for for a deink this afternoon after finishing and yes we did converse

Nothing sexual but lovely fab people

By *onnycoxxxMan 7 weeks ago

Sydney

Well played.... reminded me of a couple I used to play with. He got special rates from the builders working on his house as his sub wife gave blow jobs to the builders boss. True story.... it happens

By *ot the Same99Man 4 weeks ago

Fife

Why does it have to be broached? Can you not separate fab from the rest of your life?

Not everyone lives on fab and has their whole life and persona based on their sexual activities.

I've worked in fab members homes and businesses and I never have raised the point of knowing they are on it. I have however been made aware that they know I'm on it.

It's definitely a hit or miss and the reason people put "discretion" required on their profile.

By *ack-FMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

There is an old saying… Do not mix business and pleasure….. DO NOT LISTEN TO IT…. I have met a number of people while working for them and it adds to the anticipation… I would say go for it…. In a respectful way…

By *rgyll365Man 3 weeks ago

Dumbarton

I have worked for ppl from fab on several occasions. Business is business, do the job first.

By *otuseater11Man 3 weeks ago

IRVINE

Mate best just do the job .and then get on to the subject of fab never mix business with pleasure

By *allerthanaverage79Man 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Correct im a professional lol"

No stealing her knickers then!

By *y-smutty-accountMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Seconded, mention on the way out, not the way in if you must. If you don't actually want anything from it then why bother?

By *adbod1973Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Should be a fab tradesman section

By *assy LassieWoman 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Should be a fab tradesman section "

There really should be. 🤣

By *aylorMan 3 weeks ago

Fife

"Should be a fab tradesman section "

Is that so you can use the tradesman's entrance 🤔

By *usty_Nail80Man 3 weeks ago

Motherwell

Be funny if they read this thread 🤣 (sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning, jokes)

As the hormone that I am, id say start flirting with the wife, see what happens, be worth it to not be paid (depending on how much though) if you want paid full price for the work, best to stay quiet.

» Add a new message to this topic