FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fab swingers site

fab swingers site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avy42 n jaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayr

over the past 6 months, i think fab swingers has turned more a chat site than a swingers site,

people use to have a good laugh and also in chat rooms,

now its doom n gloom,

we have looked over 4 months for ffm, closest we get to it now is me, jan, and looking at a fems cam lol,

chats fun tho sometimes, but come on people, start partying and swinging,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"over the past 6 months, i think fab swingers has turned more a chat site than a swingers site,

now its doom n gloom,

we have looked over 4 months for ffm, closest we get to it now is me, jan, and looking at a fems cam lol,

chats fun tho sometimes, but come on people, start partying and swinging, "

Already doing just that and hope you guys are too

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"over the past 6 months, i think fab swingers has turned more a chat site than a swingers site,

now its doom n gloom,

chats fun tho sometimes, but come on people, start partying and swinging, Already doing just that and hope you guys are too "

God do I want to!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

now its doom n gloom,

chats fun tho sometimes, but come on people, start partying and swinging, Already doing just that and hope you guys are too

God do I want to! "

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Think the sites slowly going downhill, reports for fake users/pics seem to be doing less and less. The abuse you get for rejecting is happening more and more and not much gets done, if there wasn't the few I talk to on here I doubt I'd still be on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As has been said to us repeatedly over the years we have been here ......sites like these are what YOU make them ...... you get back what you put into them .

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"As has been said to us repeatedly over the years we have been here ......sites like these are what YOU make them ...... you get back what you put into them ."

Exactly

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have to say I am not having problems getting meets, very rarely get abuse for turning someone down and 99% of the time have a great laugh in chat. What I have noticed, however, is the increase in totally ignorant men coming into chat, being abusive for no reason, miscalling some of the women on cams, arrogance and trying to be smart arses. Thankfully, they are in the minority. And before anyone says it's the younger guys, it has been a guys from a variety of ages ranges!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Totally agree with Dessy on this one. Very rarely go into chat these days, it's nearly all wank cam.... Bring back the old chat, when we could do just that- CHAT!!

"As has been said to us repeatedly over the years we have been here ......sites like these are what YOU make them ...... you get back what you put into them ."
sorry Grid Iv heard that old chestnut a Million times in here over the yrs

Surley even you notice a decline oh decent folk that are on this Site?

Yes Iv said it before and iv Been told to stop moaning blah blah

But its too much chatting pish in the forums and too many Wankers in the chatroom

Not enough folk actually meeting?

All pic collectors and fantasists.

Im not here to sit at my Laptop and get my Ego messaged..unlike a few on here...im here to actually Chat and then meet up for swapping ...

Seems as if swinging is actually dying in this Site .

Auds x

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

edinburgh

The only thing that puts me off is the amount of folk that moan constantly in here.... Looking at some of the threads in here it's like being at school with folk constantly trying to put folk down . If you don't like chat... Don't go in... If you don't like some forum posts ... Don't bother posting. People that use the forums to get at folk ( no matter how snidely ) should know there's just no need! It's really not attractive and I for one only want to meet and have fun with happy people

Like dess I have no trouble with meeting....

And no this post isn't intended as a go at anyone in particular I'm just saying it as I see it

I have never used chat/forums for meets...

Only a very small % of users do...

As a single female, I have no complaints...

As a couple, yes, I agree its not what it once was.....

agree,,,

single chicks have no problem getting meets,,,thats if the actually meet?

most ,,,and i do say most,,,actually dont

is swinging not a cpls thing anyway?

and il defy any gen cpls that have been on for a few yrs to say they can still find gen cpls on here easily,,

and yes,,i am moaning,,,

im a chick,,its my god given right to moan

There is loads of gen couples out there that do meet ,guess its all about what one is looking for in a gen couple

"The only thing that puts me off is the amount of folk that moan constantly in here.... Looking at some of the threads in here it's like being at school with folk constantly trying to put folk down . If you don't like chat... Don't go in... If you don't like some forum posts ... Don't bother posting. People that use the forums to get at folk ( no matter how snidely ) should know there's just no need! It's really not attractive and I for one only want to meet and have fun with happy people

And no this post isn't intended as a go at anyone in particular I'm just saying it as I see it "

Sorry but that reads like in order to win friends and influence people, you must be constantly agreeable with all comments and posts, dare to dissagree or debate a thread will be deemed as puting people down?

Its part n part of forum use, to see differing opinion, i have found myself using the words "agreed" and the sentence "yes your right" at times,would make pretty dreary reading if all we are meant to do is constantly agree all.

"There is loads of gen couples out there that do meet ,guess its all about what one is looking for in a gen couple "

The hardest part is finding couples that ALL are attracted to......

I put my foot down about "taking one for the team" a long time ago

Gawd how feckin boring would it be if only the "agreeable" commented on posts

"There is loads of gen couples out there that do meet ,guess its all about what one is looking for in a gen couple

I put my foot down about "taking one for the team" a long time ago "

edinburgh

"The only thing that puts me off is the amount of folk that moan constantly in here.... Looking at some of the threads in here it's like being at school with folk constantly trying to put folk down . If you don't like chat... Don't go in... If you don't like some forum posts ... Don't bother posting. People that use the forums to get at folk ( no matter how snidely ) should know there's just no need! It's really not attractive and I for one only want to meet and have fun with happy people

And no this post isn't intended as a go at anyone in particular I'm just saying it as I see it

Sorry but that reads like in order to win friends and influence people, you must be constantly agreeable with all comments and posts, dare to dissagree or debate a thread will be deemed as puting people down?

Its part n part of forum use, to see differing opinion, i have found myself using the words "agreed" and the sentence "yes your right" at times,would make pretty dreary reading if all we are meant to do is constantly agree all."

I haven't said that everyone should agree all the time... I have said before that forums are all about people's own opinions... Contrary to what you obviously believe I'm not here to win friends or influence people

I've actually agreed with you on some things..... Granted not that many.... So does that mean I'm sucking up your arse??!

There have been obvious jibes at some people recently on these forums ... Their opinion ? Maybe.... But doesn't make it any less pathetic . Surely in this site full of adults folk should be allowed to do as they please?

We had a previous account and deleted it b4 due to not getting wat we wanted off site,

Been back for a long time now and yea chat has changed but like others hav sd in the thread dont go in if it gets to you.

This time round we know wat we are looking for so dont think its the site just peoples expectations are different.

"There is loads of gen couples out there that do meet ,guess its all about what one is looking for in a gen couple

I put my foot down about "taking one for the team" a long time ago "

"

This time round we know wat we are looking for so dont think its the site just peoples expectations are different.

"

I still expect to shag someone im attracted to

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"

I still expect to shag someone im attracted to "

Tart!!!

"

I still expect to shag someone im attracted to

Tart!!! "

Fussy tart!!

This site went downhill when the new beta chat was introduced....there is no banter or chat or quiz nights anymore!!! Lol they were the days....

"

yea thats a defo for us too

I still expect to shag someone im attracted to "

"This site went downhill when the new beta chat was introduced....there is no banter or chat or quiz nights anymore!!! Lol they were the days.... "

do miss old chat esp the whisper feature lmao tho used to think i had whispered and hadnt.

I use another site too and love their chat feature wd be good to have it here as dont do msn no more but u can use cam in pvt message i think wd be great to hav it on here x

edinburgh

"This site went downhill when the new beta chat was introduced....there is no banter or chat or quiz nights anymore!!! Lol they were the days....

do miss old chat esp the whisper feature lmao tho used to think i had whispered and hadnt.

I use another site too and love their chat feature wd be good to have it here as dont do msn no more but u can use cam in pvt message i think wd be great to hav it on here x"

Haha I loved the "whisper" feck ups

I must admit I no longer use the chat function since the new format was introduced.

The Forums are still good but tend to be a Snog Shag or whatever thing which mbira the fuck out of me I prefer structured threads, and yes we all have our own opinions.

In the past I admit I never. Had any problems with meets especially as I am on here as a single guy regardless of my marital status. Someone said earlier you get what you put into the site and U an the first to admit I have not been making the same effort recently that I used to do.

That said, the site has gone flat and I feel it's the same old people that are flogging the dying donkey.

We bed new brighter ideas to inject more fun into the site

Actually I have had a good few nights in Chat with a kinda Quiz Nite thing (ironically NOTHING to do with swinging), just a bunch of like-minded folk who enjoy sex all watching & listening to my cam as I had disco lights on, played tunes & had folk playing a sorta "Name That Tune/TV prog/Film.

That said, I've met most of them at Socials, made some good friends & been fortunate enough to share some memorable fun with some.

I'm also with other posters that the site is what you make it. Being the fussy git that I am, & as part of a MM Couple, I understand that not everyone will be my cuppa tea or us theirs. I don't throw a strop if that's the case & accept that life is full of constant changes, including sites.

Make the site what YOU want it to be. It's here for whatever you want to get from it. If you want it to be a Forum for fun then make it fun. If you want it to be for complaints about how it used to be then that's what you'll make it. If you'd rather it was a site to meet other like-minded folk then (only) look for those that share that ethos. In any community that look for a variety of things there is bound to be folk looking for some things & not others. That is as much their "right" as you are to your "right".

I still love this site, still love the Socials, appreciate the effort some members go to to arrange Socials, love the Chat Rooms (the Directing Rooms full of faces, nekkid cams, & chatters), love the non-directing rooms where ya can chat about whatever ya want, or pm folk when ya want that chat to be private, love those rooms full of folk on cam with disco lights, music playing (muting it if its not my kinda music), quizzes, inane chat or discussions on more serious notes, love the Forums (on a variety of topics), & love the fact that its for everyone. As for those I don't want to chat with, or who don't want to chat with me then the site has a Block button.

So I for one will continue to support what I consider to still be the UKs BEST adult site. I hope others do too.

"I must admit I no longer use the chat function since the new format was introduced.

The Forums are still good but tend to be a Snog Shag or whatever thing which mbira the fuck out of me I prefer structured threads, and yes we all have our own opinions.

In the past I admit I never. Had any problems with meets especially as I am on here as a single guy regardless of my marital status. Someone said earlier you get what you put into the site and U an the first to admit I have not been making the same effort recently that I used to do.

That said, the site has gone flat and I feel it's the same old people that are flogging the dying donkey.

We bed new brighter ideas to inject more fun into the site

"

As with all things that have been around for a while you need to shake it up a bit, fab may not be being used as it was originally set up for - ie swinging couples, but casual sex is far more acceptable now and singles are entitled to fun too! There is the argument for them to have their own version of fab for singles but where would we go if we wanted to meet couples? And where would couples go to meet singles? You'd just end up with the same as we have now.

As someone who never used to go in chat, I quite like it as a bit of banter, personality is actually more important to me on a meet than looks. However, I hate the pms!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 07/04/13 12:40:55]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the site and people using have evolved, expectations and experiences have changed.

harking back to the great holiday people had in Benidorm in 1987, is more than likely not going to be replicated if they go back in 2013. They can still have a great time tho.......

still the same for the newbies to no many wanting 2 chat

if its been noticed the sites become a chatsite then those thinking must be in the chat...

what I mostly see(thats on the website) is people attending socials..these are rare meetups when u consider the many other site users that meet and truthfully wouldnt in fact attend a social,or be in chatrooms..and indeed use the forums.

I dont think u can not call them 'swingers'- when they seem perfectly capable of meeting people in whatever capacity it is

its very very rare I bump into the people that used to use the old chatrooms when I'm out on meets/parties....and I dont believe they are secret elite parties that nobody knows about as some are advertized in plain sight.Even if they arent advertized it doesnt take much to work out how to gain a future presence.

I believe the art of taking chances is whats been lost, mainly from the 'old' school and of course the failure to act in a swinging community spirit which embraces newer people.

so its adapt or change or sit back and watch or moan(and to be honest, I find couples moaning about meets more stunningly weird than single guys moaning about meets)

"if its been noticed the sites become a chatsite then those thinking must be in the chat...

what I mostly see(thats on the website) is people attending socials..these are rare meetups when u consider the many other site users that meet and truthfully wouldnt in fact attend a social,or be in chatrooms..and indeed use the forums.

I dont think u can not call them 'swingers'- when they seem perfectly capable of meeting people in whatever capacity it is

its very very rare I bump into the people that used to use the old chatrooms when I'm out on meets/parties....and I dont believe they are secret elite parties that nobody knows about as some are advertized in plain sight.Even if they arent advertized it doesnt take much to work out how to gain a future presence.

I believe the art of taking chances is whats been lost, mainly from the 'old' school and of course the failure to act in a swinging community spirit which embraces newer people.

so its adapt or change or sit back and watch or moan(and to be honest, I find couples moaning about meets more stunningly weird than single guys moaning about meets)"

possibly when u say old school am thinking we took bigger risks when we used phone lines, lmao if the voice was sexi then on to next step quick call, quick face swap over mobile and head to pub for a meet

some we walked away from but some turned out great experiences, now tho u get full body pics/face pics and possible _iew on cam, i know that cam and pics dont do most justice from previous exp the perosn/people have looked better in person

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

)"

not sure Padster, you may have a point there. Although you do know the same names that will pop up whenever an event is mentioned ( not a negative thing ) They seem to still be enjoying it and maximising their fun.

"This site went downhill when the new beta chat was introduced....there is no banter or chat or quiz nights anymore!!! Lol they were the days....

I use another site too and love their chat feature wd be good to have it here as dont do msn no more but u can use cam in pvt message i think wd be great to hav it on here x

Haha I loved the "whisper" feck ups "

Taking chances?

In What way?

Turn up to a meet/ Party and hope for a shag?

No ta paddywack...i like to know whos gonna See my wobbly Bits 1st

"Taking chances?

In What way?

Turn up to a meet/ Party and hope for a shag?

No ta paddywack...i like to know whos gonna See my wobbly Bits 1st"

and thats it audywaudy dear lol...who says ur wobbly bits need to come out?..same rules apply as they always have..*adds ur wobbly bits are hot

I just dont see what the difference is in attending something like an established club venue and not knowing who else is going either..

and as I said, community spirit has been lost, I'm sure people can talk about the same venue and plan to go together

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"As has been said to us repeatedly over the years we have been here ......sites like these are what YOU make them ...... you get back what you put into them . sorry Grid Iv heard that old chestnut a Million times in here over the yrs

But its too much chatting pish in the forums and too many Wankers in the chatroom

Im not here to sit at my Laptop and get my Ego messaged..unlike a few on here...im here to actually Chat and then meet up for swapping ...

Auds x "

Whilst the popularity of the site has led to an influx of more .... erm, onanists, it also means there are more lovely people to chat, flirt and have fun with!

If you focus only on the negative, you will only experience the negative, try and look past the ... erm, vigorous one-handed typists and seek out all the new genuine people that have also joined the site.

sorry a wesite is what you make it.

I use this site to make contact with people and then arrange to have sex.

That hasnt changed in the five or so years ive been using them.

"As has been said to us repeatedly over the years we have been here ......sites like these are what YOU make them ...... you get back what you put into them . sorry Grid Iv heard that old chestnut a Million times in here over the yrs

Auds x

Whilst the popularity of the site has led to an influx of more .... erm, onanists, it also means there are more lovely people to chat, flirt and have fun with!

If you focus only on the negative, you will only experience the negative, try and look past the ... erm, vigorous one-handed typists and seek out all the new genuine people that have also joined the site. "

I agree people only get out of anything what they put in - whether its a site, a Forum, a Chatroom, a Social, a Club, heck anything! People will usually be attracted to the same things they are & avoid that which seem to diss those things.

Oh btw Paddy you crack me up. For all the years I've known you (from here & elsewhere) you've always been sharp, funny, insightful & never stuck for finding the fun. Long may you continue man.

Auds x "

A big 'hear hear' to that!

I know my limitations mean that I'll always be 'up against it' as it were, but for some time now the meeting aspect of this site has really gone downhill.

This isn't a moan as such, just agreeing with what has been said by others here.

I hope I'm not breaking site rules by giving a recent example. A lady had a comment in her status about the school holidays, so I PM'd her saying how great it was with the quieter roads, particularly at the morning rush-hour. Her reply? "deleted"!!! I'd better not repeat my thoughts to that!!!

As relative new people to this site we were having a hard time getting our first meet, we had the site supporters thing, had pics up and were doing a lot of legwork to get that first verification. A nice couple took a chance on us, and we met, had a great time and hope to meet again. But it was really hard, especially as new people are perhaps judged a little harder than others.

"As relative new people to this site we were having a hard time getting our first meet, we had the site supporters thing, had pics up and were doing a lot of legwork to get that first verification. A nice couple took a chance on us, and we met, had a great time and hope to meet again. But it was really hard, especially as new people are perhaps judged a little harder than others."
I no the feeling

» Add a new message to this topic