FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Does This Event Exist?!?

Does This Event Exist?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

I have a male friend who is straight but wants to get into swinger events rather than just 1 on 1 meets.

I would also like to try and said if I see anything I would let him know.

Difficulty is I'm Gay so as much as I'd be happy to be his wingman I'd like something and someone to do as well.

Are there any truly mixed sexuality events when Straight, Gay, Bi people can go? I've seen Male Mixed nights at one of those townhouses but he would have no interest in only guys. And if it's one where couples go to so the guy can explore, he wouldn't want that either.

*Please don't try pick this apart and apply I'm doing something untoward. I know some people love to ruffle feathers in forums but I'm genuinely looking for advice*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-JustJai-xWoman 11 weeks ago

West Lothian

I've seen bi nights advertised at various clubs, never been to one though so can't comment on who attends or what the play is like.

By *inky-kk69Woman 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Tell him sign up on here and look into clubs in Scotland

By *allerthanaverage79Man 11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

No, doesn't exist! Lol

By *reedyKWoman 11 weeks ago

Fife

"I have a male friend who is straight but wants to get into swinger events rather than just 1 on 1 meets.

I would also like to try and said if I see anything I would let him know.

Difficulty is I'm Gay so as much as I'd be happy to be his wingman I'd like something and someone to do as well.

Are there any truly mixed sexuality events when Straight, Gay, Bi people can go? I've seen Male Mixed nights at one of those townhouses but he would have no interest in only guys. And if it's one where couples go to so the guy can explore, he wouldn't want that either.

*Please don't try pick this apart and apply I'm doing something untoward. I know some people love to ruffle feathers in forums but I'm genuinely looking for advice*"

There's usually a good mix of people in Bachuss in Dundee. There's an event on there Saturday 1pm until 7pm then the after party.

By *-JustJai-xWoman 11 weeks ago

West Lothian

And it's gods and Goddesses theme this month!

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I've seen bi nights advertised at various clubs, never been to one though so can't comment on who attends or what the play is like."

That's they do look friendly but I don't know of it's assumed all guys at them are bi, which wouldn't work for him. Just thought there might be s free for all type event somewhere.

By *vcarolTV/TS 10 weeks ago

kilmarnockish

Hi, how about going as his wingman to Ecclesia, on a Greedy Girls night, there are a few bi guys that go , you never know….

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi, how about going as his wingman to Ecclesia, on a Greedy Girls night, there are a few bi guys that go , you never know…."

Sounds great for him tbh.

Is it heavily BDSM though?

Ideally I wish there was a sauna like Pipeworks but open to everyone. Roman orgy style.

» Add a new message to this topic