FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Widow Neighbour

Widow Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s12345thee OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Motherwell

Hi, my neighbour who is a 66 year old blond with a great figure has always flirted and smiled at me. Even when she walked by with her husband I got the impression she was interested.

About 7 months ago e husband died of a heart attack. It as tragic and on a number of occasions I popped in to make sure she as ok. On the last visit she said I looked great and smelled amazing as I left. I'm not sure if she noticed my hard on. Should I take things further of leave well alone as she only lives two doors down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ama bamaMan 12 weeks ago

dalkeith

As long as your single get fired in. But bear in mind she is raw and may want a relationship

By *thanDiPoolMan 12 weeks ago

alloa

"Hi, my neighbour who is a 66 year old blond with a great figure has always flirted and smiled at me. Even when she walked by with her husband I got the impression she was interested.

About 7 months ago e husband died of a heart attack. It as tragic and on a number of occasions I popped in to make sure she as ok. On the last visit she said I looked great and smelled amazing as I left. I'm not sure if she noticed my hard on. Should I take things further of leave well alone as she only lives two doors down."

Really up to u. Spend more time with her. See if she may want to have dinner together. And Try weeve the question of what she's lookin for into the convo. Not saying it will be easy but never know. Have Fun.

By *luebell888Woman 12 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I would ask your wife before asking us.

By *r Nicely...Man 12 weeks ago

Around the Lochs

"I would ask your wife before asking us.

Made me laugh...

"

» Add a new message to this topic