FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pranks

pranks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir laugh a lot OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

when i was younger a few of my mates and i . formed a prank club , we carried out some stunning and so funny pranks on many people and the outcome was always such a hoot in those days we called it wind up friday when we planned them in our office the pub some pranks ment we all chipped in a few quid to buy whatever we needed or hired what we needed but it was worth every penny so if you want a friend pranked i might be able to help you make it happen ,,, and tell us if you have pranked or been pranked some of ours were huge and took weeks of planning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clingfilm on the toilet seat, my mates loved my face when my piss was rebounding back onto myself.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

The olde Rope-Trick..

one person would stand either side of the road and pretend to pull a piece of rope / wire / thin air !!!

cars would actually stop..

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

There's the old fav of mine, strip a guy to his boxers, put him in a roll cage, padlock it shut, roll him around the car park in it until he's over a drain and then pour old engine oil over him from halfords down the road, then empty 10 feather pillows on him

Then there's always the fun of turning the fire hose on him while his gf wets herself laughing holding clean boxers in her hand and everyone takes pics lol

Or the, 'hang the bicycle/bag/bosses briefcase from the roof of the warehouse. Or the, move the bosses car 3 car parks over and leave an IOU note in his parking space

( very misspent youth and an evil boss who needed getting back lol )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was one guy on our street everyone on street thought his car parking skills were terrible.

Staggering home from pub with an army pal,(big n strong), decided to kinda exaggerate his bad parking, pick up back of car and place at even more of a jaunty angle,,,

» Add a new message to this topic