FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ladies i need help

Ladies i need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dwardmck OP   Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Hiya clean respectable guy been on here 5wks and not having any luck looking for woman 2 chat+get 2 know hopefully giving me my 1st meet . thanks ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you don't need help, you just need patience

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's ok ladies I got this one.

Ok man, basic pointers. Yes this a sex site but not many ladies will be turned on by your profile text, if your messages are the same then you won't have much luck. You need to remember that, although here for sex, ladies like a bit of personality, attraction & effort.

I'd say look at some verified guys profiles for ideas, improve your own in your own words, don't copy anyone. Also use the forums or chat. Don't expect instant sex, it isn't sluts 'r' us, its people you're dealing with. You know, with feelings & brains along with desires.

Hope thar helps

"Hiya clean respectable guy been on here 5wks and not having any luck looking for woman 2 chat+get 2 know hopefully giving me my 1st meet . thanks ladies"

Your profile definitely needs work...

By *iscottishMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Introduce yourself on your profile say the things you like dislike and tell a joke or two have fun with it mate, first impressions count

Oh dear...

This sounds like a sad blokey excuse for some sympathy.

If you want to attract women, learn from guitar hero's response which I think is quite an intelligent and clever answer.

FAB women are not stupid you know!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"It's ok ladies I got this one.

Ok man, basic pointers. Yes this a sex site but not many ladies will be turned on by your profile text, if your messages are the same then you won't have much luck. You need to remember that, although here for sex, ladies like a bit of personality, attraction & effort.

I'd say look at some verified guys profiles for ideas, improve your own in your own words, don't copy anyone. Also use the forums or chat. Don't expect instant sex, it isn't sluts 'r' us, its people you're dealing with. You know, with feelings & brains along with desires.

Hope thar helps"

Well said wise one

Your profiles far too big. Folks will get bored halfway through. You need to shorten it by at least 50%. Try using text speak. That works with the ladies.

Hey pal the forums are a good way of chatting. You will get to meet some great people on here. All it takes is time and just try have a laugh doing it.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cheers Rabbit & Andy. Let's see if the OP takes on board the advice & fmuma's comments on the other thread.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yep pretty much what antihero said

» Add a new message to this topic