FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First couple meet

First couple meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hen2become3or4ormore OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Alexandria

So I have a question if anyone fancies giving me some advice.

I’ve been on and off Fab for a few years.

Had a few great single meets.

I have now met the male version of me lol. It’s so exciting and I’m having the best sex of my life. I hope he is too.

We both want to introduce others but keep talking ourselves out of it. I think it’s the unknown especially for me.

Any hints and tips?? Please don’t say ……just go for it!!! …….as I’m looking for some genuine advice from ppl who have already experienced these feelings of uncertainty

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgeousGsCouple 13 weeks ago

sexy Scotland

Everyone is different but a spontaneous meet is not for us. So decide if building up rapport & connection is what you both want.

We've never actually had a singles meet, only couples.

Start with a some chats, then request a vanilla meet for coffee or a drink or if you are a distance then a zoom. Let's both parties decide if there is a connection before investing lots of time in chats. If the chat does not flow then their loss.

Discuss what you want your meet to look like. Drink, dance then hotel or meal then games back at hotel/house. Discuss fantasies and boundaries.

Hope you have lots of fun x

By *ellinever70Woman 13 weeks ago

Ayrshire

If you're talking yourselves out of it there's probably enough doubt to put it on hold until you're more certain

Alexandria

Thank you very much for your reply. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your advice. That is exactly what we were looking for.

We both really want to click with the couple / person and be comfortable in their company. So we will take our time and see where the adventure takes us

Alexandria

Thank you we agree, we both think it’s nervous excitement and not that we are not ready

But we do appreciate you taking the time to reply

By *orgeousGsCouple 13 weeks ago

sexy Scotland

Sounds like a connection will make you feel less nervous and more excited, though it is entirely normal to be nervous!

Try going to a non-play social or club together first? If it's a club then just go with the mindset that you will only play together, but you will still have lots of voyeur fun and find out what turns you both on. Listen to the sexless swingers podcast together x

By *orl1971Couple 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

We usually meet people for a no play social. Just a drink and a chat. It really does reduce the nerves and pressure. You can get to know each other and see how you feel. For us it’s better than weeks of online chat and eases you in gently.

By *hen2become3or4ormore OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Alexandria

"We usually meet people for a no play social. Just a drink and a chat. It really does reduce the nerves and pressure. You can get to know each other and see how you feel. For us it’s better than weeks of online chat and eases you in gently.

"

thank you so much for your advice. It’s very much appreciated and we will take that on board. It sounds like a great idea

By *hen2become3or4ormore OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Alexandria

"Sounds like a connection will make you feel less nervous and more excited, though it is entirely normal to be nervous!

Try going to a non-play social or club together first? If it's a club then just go with the mindset that you will only play together, but you will still have lots of voyeur fun and find out what turns you both on. Listen to the sexless swingers podcast together x

"

This is great advice thank you very much. I will definitely listen to the podcast as well thank you again for taking the time to reply x

» Add a new message to this topic