FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > So...

So...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

I really don't think it's fair that cjs posts are moved to the swingers club section of tge forum and to be lost in amongst it while other clubs are allowed to remain within Scotland forum , surely it should be one rule for all instead of one rule for one and a separate rule for others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple 14 weeks ago

Glasgowish

agreed

By *melia DominaTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I thought it was...

All after dark posts are moved to the club section. I know. Could never find the feckin things.

Mind due. I think they also got punted from FAB due the the daily rags spreading shite about them.

"I thought it was...

All after dark posts are moved to the club section. I know. Could never find the feckin things.

Mind due. I think they also got punted from FAB due the the daily rags spreading shite about them.

"

There's a post for Ecclesia on the Scotland forum .

Nothing against other clubs or the venues or organisers but when it seems one or two are singled out and sent to the depths of the club forum while others get to remain isnae right .. its folks lively hoods and while some are allowed to post in SF while others aren't then that surely messes wae their bread n butter x

By *assy LassieWoman 14 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Totally agree. Club bacchus and ecclesia both advertise from club profiles and promoters.

This was questioned a while back and fab response was to move all the club discussion threads out of the forums instead of moving the commercial club events promotions. Made no sense.

By *ane DTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

Fab making sense?

I see the comedy season has started early.

By *octor WhenMan 14 weeks ago

GLASGOW

"Totally agree. Club bacchus and ecclesia both advertise from club profiles and promoters.

This was questioned a while back and fab response was to move all the club discussion threads out of the forums instead of moving the commercial club events promotions. Made no sense.

"

Fab making no sense, I'm very surprised

By *uctifanoWoman 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I really don't think it's fair that cjs posts are moved to the swingers club section of tge forum and to be lost in amongst it while other clubs are allowed to remain within Scotland forum , surely it should be one rule for all instead of one rule for one and a separate rule for others. "

The Scotland forum is a small one so club posts never bothered me. My policy was if you don’t like it don’t read it. The Mods were also good at vetting double posts which did happen sometimes (Ta mods )

I guess Fab tried to appease those that complained though. In saying that its the old chestnut of “you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time”.

By *ife NinjaMan 14 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Fabulous green eyes OP

I've got to say the meets section is fairly unfathomable. I preferred when they were here. Easy to find

By *onnycoxxxMan 13 weeks ago

Sydney

I guess no one like any kind of perceived favouritism but we all know where to find them

By *assy LassieWoman 13 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Fab making sense?

I see the comedy season has started early."

Haha. I'm here all week

» Add a new message to this topic