FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Far away

Far away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How far are you willing to travel to a meet. There are some really sexy women I'd love to meet but are like 100 miles away. Great chat etc but so hard to meet with working etc x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100 miles is nothing. trains, planes, automobiles, anything is possible. Ok it might need more planning/time but it might be worth it.

But yet again it might not be worth it

As an Englishman I believe that all Scots men will walk 1000 miles ............... so the song says!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How far are you willing to travel to a meet. There are some really sexy women I'd love to meet but are like 100 miles away. Great chat etc but so hard to meet with working etc x"
when you read about the guys who get the run around on here would you take the risk ? ...you need to be pretty damn sure it was going to happen before traveling but be honest would you think they would be worth it ? ...you could end up walking away having spent a pretty penny and be left thinking that was a shit shag lol

"As an Englishman I believe that all Scots men will walk 1000 miles ............... so the song says!"
I'd it not 500 miles or are you talking aboot a return journey lol

Defo worthwhile travelling ,the swinging scene outwith Scotland is far better ,clubs are far superior and meeting new friends is always a bonus

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Being up here in the arse end of nowhere travelling about 30 miles for a social coffee meet and further for anything else, I don't limit travel too much - my regular FB drives up from glasgow to see me because that suits us both

I travel from Cheshire to Scotland on a regular basis, mind you I combine business with pleasure

» Add a new message to this topic