FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cock size in a group meeting

Cock size in a group meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wrd OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have been lucky enough in my time to have been involved in more than one group session and guys stop stressing about your cock size you are already in the room relax and you might learn a thing or two!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amierebelMan 3 weeks ago

nae danger.

Are they really worrying though or is all this just to say you have a big tadger ?

Edinburgh

When they get scared and leave and it fucks the vibes then yes

nae danger.

"When they get scared and leave and it fucks the vibes then yes"

Lol fair enough then

By *ithardscotMan 3 weeks ago

Kelty

Mine's not big, but I'm not bothered if someone else has a huge one. Doesn't put me off as long as mine is enjoyed.

By *ookie69Man 3 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Are they really worrying though or is all this just to say you have a big tadger ? "

Get the Willy Wonga filter app bud.

nae danger.

"Are they really worrying though or is all this just to say you have a big tadger ?

Get the Willy Wonga filter app bud. "

I’m fine without the filters for that pmsl just need snap for the face

Edinburgh

"Are they really worrying though or is all this just to say you have a big tadger ?

Get the Willy Wonga filter app bud. "

Is there one for abs?

By *imbob85Man 3 weeks ago

inverness

If you’re insecure about your size you need to learn to love what you have, just remember it’s the same for everyone there’s someone bigger and better than you unless your big Harold

By *enuine Guy ScotlandMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I went to a gangbang a few years ago. There was one guy there with a massive cock. His problem was that his head was as big as his cock. The woman there wasn’t impressed with him. He just couldn’t see it too. When he left, we all had a good laugh and had even more fun !! Size isn’t everything!!!

By *onnycoxxxMan 3 weeks ago

Ayr

Once you're in the action is doesn't matter

By *rMisterMan 7 days ago

Near the Wall

"I have been lucky enough in my time to have been involved in more than one group session and guys stop stressing about your cock size you are already in the room relax and you might learn a thing or two!"

Funny enough I was recently in Bochum and was invited to a club by a German couple friend. They are regulars. I could count over 30 couples, some single ladies and single guys. It was a very laid back affairs, everybody was having great time. The lady I fancied the most, could only do oral with me. She was one of the most beautiful girls I have met, told me her mum is German and her dad Turkish. She was getting all sort with guys with small disks including anal, all I could get was bj. I had fantastic time tho. Moral of the story is in a group setting, there are those who love big ones and those who don't. Having an average to small size has it's advantages. More girls are willing to do anal with you and they are likely to deepthoat you . We have to be lucky to get those

By *allerthanaverage79Man 6 days ago

Ayrshire

Maybe next normally gets bigger during group fun?!

» Add a new message to this topic