FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question on face pic

Question on face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I would like your opinions on something I've noticed recently.

While we all (well,some of us at least) agree that our privacy is priority and some of us do not wish to put up face pics on our public profile, I still come across some members who 'demand' face pics even in a first email or in public on the profile itself.

Personally I don't mind sending a pic to someone whom I've chatted with for a bit and am quite comfortable with, but what irks me is the fact that the same people who demand face pics don't have any on their own profiles.

No disrespect intended but why don't they realise that not everyone is comfortable with a face pic in public view. Isnt that what a profile is for? Would you send out a face pic randomly to someone you dont even know without hesitation? Your thoughts and opinions on this ladies and gents...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wont mail them to be honest

who demands that in profile or first line

should be our choice of when not there's

ppl that demand that are really not worth bothering about and I would avoid. Its all about mutual trust and if they want to see you then they should be willing to show themselves. Fairs fair

"ppl that demand that are really not worth bothering about and I would avoid. Its all about mutual trust and if they want to see you then they should be willing to show themselves. Fairs fair "

"ppl that demand that are really not worth bothering about and I would avoid. Its all about mutual trust and if they want to see you then they should be willing to show themselves. Fairs fair "

I feel the same way. But there are a lot of profiles out there that can be summed up as saying 'no face pic, you get deleted/ignored.' Isn't it double standards?

"ppl that demand that are really not worth bothering about and I would avoid. Its all about mutual trust and if they want to see you then they should be willing to show themselves. Fairs fair

I feel the same way. But there are a lot of profiles out there that can be summed up as saying 'no face pic, you get deleted/ignored.' Isn't it double standards?"

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world that is FAB

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I have on my profile that I prefer a face pic but I always send mine when I'm messaging others....mine are in friends only. I certainly wouldn't block or delete just because they don't send one but it helps... Especially if it's a hi how are you type message

I got a message And it was the lady, first contact with me Saying cock and face I think she was looking to buy a bull And got lost on this site There is rude ppl here both women and men. Women forget that sometimes

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I won't reply to a message that doesn't have a face pic attached... (or one on the profile). If I'm interested I'll send one back with my reply.

I don't have the time to be messaging back and forward only to get the pic later down the line only to find they're not my type, or I'm not theirs.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I won't reply to a message that doesn't have a face pic attached... (or one on the profile). If I'm interested I'll send one back with my reply.

I don't have the time to be messaging back and forward only to get the pic later down the line only to find they're not my type, or I'm not theirs."

"I won't reply to a message that doesn't have a face pic attached... (or one on the profile). If I'm interested I'll send one back with my reply.

I don't have the time to be messaging back and forward only to get the pic later down the line only to find they're not my type, or I'm not theirs."

Its good that u send one back with your reply. and I know what u mean about wasting your time if someone isnt your type, been there done that

Ok. But let's assume that you're sending out a first message to someone, would you take the initiative of sending a face pic with your very first message?

I don't have the time to be messaging back and forward only to get the pic later down the line only to find they're not my type, or I'm not theirs.

Ok. But let's assume that you're sending out a first message to someone, would you take the initiative of sending a face pic with your very first message?"

No. Would prefer to chat to that person/couple untill we felt comfortable enough to do so. But if they demanded one after a first message I would decline. Don't do pushy people. (c)

Glasgow

"Ok. But let's assume that you're sending out a first message to someone, would you take the initiative of sending a face pic with your very first message?"

To be honest I rarely send a first message.. Takes enough time replying to mails but whn I have made initial contact yep I have sent one... Like I said.. I don't have the time to spend days / weeks chatting to someone who I may not find attractive or who isn't attracted to me.

If there are people who don't / wont send a face pic with an initial message, then if that suits them, that's great.. But they won't get a reply if they mail me.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Prefer to exchange face pics early. Could get really awkward having a nice long chat with someone and then when they send a face pic you find you arent attracted to them.

We ask for face pics with a message, and we always send one if we message someone. Always good to see if there's an attraction early on, saves a lot of time for all

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I always like to exchange fac pix pretty quickly no point it wasting anyones time if there is no attraction xxx

"Prefer to exchange face pics early. Could get really awkward having a nice long chat with someone and then when they send a face pic you find you arent attracted to them. "

Think if you send one it would be nice to at least send one back even if not interested. Hate when people demand one then don't have the decency to send one back. At least you will know who has your pic.

Just makes me very cautious now.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Have pic on profile both after makeup done by CJ hopefully people want to see what and who's behind the mask

I won't consider chatting to anyone if they can't supply a face pic. Always amazes me people will expect you to accom in your own home yet cannot even upload a pic. So many fakes on here. If they contact me I'll ask for a pic

Why does it have be a face pic, wot if you have

A either or both, great body, great, personality, but if you have a face like a melted

Welly. Then your just dismissed, seems a bit

Shallow and deff not Christian like

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

reading through this i seem to be a bit of a weirdo i prefer to find out if i get on with the person first then worry about face pics definatly not after one msg hell ive been known to take months to get to stage of pics and usually by that time we have met seems to me to much emphasis placed on "the quick shag" on fab at the moment and half the time they only want pics to wank over anyways

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"reading through this i seem to be a bit of a weirdo i prefer to find out if i get on with the person first then worry about face pics definatly not after one msg hell ive been known to take months to get to stage of pics and usually by that time we have met seems to me to much emphasis placed on "the quick shag" on fab at the moment and half the time they only want pics to wank over anyways "

Definitely not a quick shag with us. Takes us a while to get around to meeting people but we still need to know if there's an attraction at the outset before we spend time getting to know people.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/04/13 11:07:09]

Glasgow

"Definitely not a quick shag with us. Takes us a while to get around to meeting people but we still need to know if there's an attraction at the outset before we spend time getting to know people."

"Why does it have be a face pic, wot if you have

A either or both, great body, great, personality, but if you have a face like a melted

Welly. Then your just dismissed, seems a bit

Shallow and deff not Christian like "

Do you really expect people to have sex with folk they don't even like the look of?

That's just fkn nuts...and what's cristianity got to do with swinging?

If someone contacts me...and can't be arsed to show me their face when I've already asked for it in my profile....

Then its them who have bad manners, and are either deleted or told to fuck off!

I always send my face pic with a first message, (even tho its on my profile) lol. I'm not 'playing away', i'm not embarrassed about being on here, so why NOT let the lass i'm messaging choose for herself whether an attraction is there or not? (maybe thats why messages are always deleted) lol.

"I always send my face pic with a first message, (even tho its on my profile) lol. I'm not 'playing away', i'm not embarrassed about being on here, so why NOT let the lass i'm messaging choose for herself whether an attraction is there or not? (maybe thats why messages are always deleted) lol.

"

Its really helpful when guys do this...I can never remember who i'm chatting to, or if i've chatted to them before unless they send me a face pic...and folks that show face pics on profiles tells me that they are honest and that this is their lifestyle choice....by far a more exciting prospect for me!

» Add a new message to this topic