FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbie Hotwife tips from fellow fabbers

Newbie Hotwife tips from fellow fabbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BCx OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

Hey folks,

We are beginning to explore the hotwife dynamic as we continue to try new things and see what works for us as a couple.

I’ve always been very into B (male half) playing solo and we are now hoping that we’ll get the same buzz out of my solo play too.

So folks what are your tips? How do you vet your playmates? Had a single profile in the past and it was closed due to time wasters and no-shows!

Finding single guys that I feel are genuinely attracted to me rather than willing to ‘take anything on offer’ has been a hurdle. I need the flirt.

I seem to be the barrier more than B

Also pls be gentle it took me a lot to post on the forum

xCx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onderlust69Couple 3 weeks ago

Central belt

"Hey folks,

We are beginning to explore the hotwife dynamic as we continue to try new things and see what works for us as a couple.

I’ve always been very into B (male half) playing solo and we are now hoping that we’ll get the same buzz out of my solo play too.

So folks what are your tips? How do you vet your playmates? Had a single profile in the past and it was closed due to time wasters and no-shows!

Finding single guys that I feel are genuinely attracted to me rather than willing to ‘take anything on offer’ has been a hurdle. I need the flirt.

xCx "

Honestly... I wish we had never went down the hotwife road it's done more damage to my confidence than I ever imagined, we met most guys first together for 3some fun and almost without exception when I met them alone it became all about their pleasure. The only times I've ever felt a bit rubbish about myself and used after has always been after a solo hotwife meet. (Not all of them)

Meeting people together definitely gets you more respect from a guy, the reclaim after a 3some is much better for me too.

Hotwife meets with a couple is a whole different experience and I'd definitely recommend that!

If you do meet solo don't compare your experience with Bs because women approach meets very different to men. As for vetting, trust your gut and approach it much the same way as you do when vetting a couple. Always, always have a social.

Finally... good luck! Anyone will be lucky to spend some time with you xxx

By *ellinever70Woman 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Keep your expectations realistic...you are already partnered, so expect nothing beyond a nice wee added extra to what you already have

By *r-King SizeMan 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I haven't had the pleasure of joing or meeting anyone in the hot wife dynamic and I'm saddened by what's been said especially when it comes to a who gets the pleasure which let all be honest should be the woman that is the focus her pleasure is what counts it doesn't matter if she's single or in a relationship everyone woman should be treated like she's the only one in the world

By *bcplCouple 3 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"Hey folks,

xCx "

Hi, we’ve always played with guys and not couples and after a break we came back this year looking to further explore the hotwife dynamic. The idea of a regular guy or guys for the Mrs to have fun with we thought would be easy to arrange ohhhh how we were wrong. We’ve played with guys and attended gggb but we’re still looking for that special guy.

My advice, don’t lower your expectations to suit, it’s hard to sift through the dross, time waster and cheats but I think one day the hard work will pay off. Enjoy the journey, don’t rush it and see what happens.

Mr

By *orl1971Couple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hey folks,

xCx "

As someone said always have a social and we would recommend having the first couple of meets with husband there.

Having said that wife had a solo meet with a guy we had met a few times previously. It was her first solo meet at his place. He repeatedly tried to get her to take p@ppers and would not take know for an answer. She felt quite vulnerable, stopped the meet and left. It ruined her confidence in meeting guys again. The guy is not one of our veris btw.

You have to be careful if you’re on your own.

By *ohnny4playMan 3 weeks ago

Kinross

"I haven't had the pleasure of joing or meeting anyone in the hot wife dynamic and I'm saddened by what's been said especially when it comes to a who gets the pleasure which let all be honest should be the woman that is the focus her pleasure is what counts it doesn't matter if she's single or in a relationship everyone woman should be treated like she's the only one in the world "

By *assy LassieWoman 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I haven't had the pleasure of joing or meeting anyone in the hot wife dynamic and I'm saddened by what's been said especially when it comes to a who gets the pleasure which let all be honest should be the woman that is the focus her pleasure is what counts it doesn't matter if she's single or in a relationship everyone woman should be treated like she's the only one in the world "

Surely it's about everyone's pleasure

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 3 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Sorry but I don't agree with you.

Each and every one of us are here for sexual pleasure.

No one deserves more pleasure than anyone else who's meeting for sex.

We should all be equals !

By *igsaw93Woman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd honestly go to clubs and social nights. You'll meet the genuine guys that way and see if there's an attraction. If so, then you can arrange 1 on 1.

Sifting through fab can be disheartening at best and damaging at worse. There's some lovely men on the scene, but they often don't drop into people's DMs (or even have active profiles) on here.

Jigs x

By *BCx OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

Thanks for all the replies folks, some really good advice and I’ll take bits and bobs from all and see how things go.

Cx

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"My advice, don’t lower your expectations to suit, it’s hard to sift through the dross, time waster and cheats but I think one day the hard work will pay off. Enjoy the journey, don’t rush it and see what happens.

Mr "

Agree with this. Never rush or lower your own expectations.

By *agnar2323Man 2 weeks ago

Asgard

Not every guy relises that it's a 2 way street. It's not all about him getting his rocks off the lady needs satisfied as well.

By *orzel777Man 2 weeks ago

Scotland

Guys should respect all women .. doesn't matter what ur there for or what ur doing, my generation were brought up to respect all women .. full stop

By *erc321Man 2 weeks ago

DUNFERMLINE

I believe that the woman is the vocal point in a meet , I have always respected the woman , its the way I was brought up, too many guys on here dont show respect and are willing to get sex with anyone , Must be a mutual attraction for me

By *allerthanaverage79Man 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Take time to sound people out, just like you take time to find a partner on the first place, there may be a lot of nutjobs out there, but if they want to be considered to join you then everyone should be clear on what they want, if they don't measure up move on. It may take some time, but once you find the right person it can be very worthwhile!

» Add a new message to this topic