FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Standards

Standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldnt say im a regular on here or that ive pumped hundreds of women because I havent but I have noticed something quite peculiar. I know you women get unendated with messages no matter what your shape and size is and I agree that men on here are rude and desperate lol but I appreciate someone replying even if its a no thanks and im always polite even when gay guys message me but it seems that because you have your pick some of you women can be rude and nasty and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back (no offense to all you nice girls ) just as an experiment to see what your responses were and youve trodden on us average guys .surely if guys stop bombarding women and stop being rude when snubbed then you women would be more appreciative and more polite? To summerise guys stop contacting every woman in hope that one will say yes and you women start doing some chasing instead of waiting for the right message from the right guy lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Well I certainly would not be replying back to you now because I'd never know if I was just part of your wee experiment

As for me mailing guys myself ...I do my own searches thanks ...good luck

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well I certainly would not be replying back to you now because I'd never know if I was just part of your wee experiment

As for me mailing guys myself ...I do my own searches thanks ...good luck "

and if your messaging women you wouldn't look twice at in a bar then makes me think any holes a goal??

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Not quite the way to go about things here, making comments about people's appearance is just plain rude.

I have given up giving a polite reply because some people take any contact, even if it is no thanks as an excuse to prolong the conversation in the hopes of changing my mind.

If guys want a quick hump and dump, just pony up the cash and get yourself a prostitute, honestly I don't know about any of the other ladies on here, steamy one nighters with likeminded people aside, but I am not a fuck-and-go service. Respect please, and read the damned profiles.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Why would you message someone you wouldnt look twice at obviously have standards in vanilla world but none on here ...just after a shag... any shag

I never said anything of the sort if you read my post I stated that some people are rude and they can afford to be because there getting so much attention.but my thoughts were if you women werent bombarded by men with rude one liners you would be more polite (im sure at first everyone was) but after a hundred rude messages im sure your patience runs thin.i noticed this the other day and as an experiment I sent the same message to several woman just to see the response I certainly would be horrible or nasty to anyone no matter shape or size or age

Jesus if some of you spent as much time reading a post as you do attacking it you may notice that my point was for guys to stop messaging everyone just in hope of a shag and in return the women wouldnt be so annoyed with us men as we wouldnt be bombarding them or harrassing them! Read post properly

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"it seems that because you have your pick some of you women can be rude and nasty and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back (no offense to all you nice girls ) just as an experiment"

Wow... All the women will be eagerly awaiting a message from you now!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"and if your messaging women you wouldn't look twice at in a bar then makes me think any holes a goal?? "

This. If you wouldn't look twice at me in a bar, don't message me. At all. I have standards too, thanks.

edinburgh

I've read your post properly... Twice to make sure..... Yes there are "some" rude women and "some" rude men and yes it would be great if it didn't happen .... But maybe if guys didn't message women that they wouldn't find attractive in "real" life then that would help?? You admitted in your post that you have done that so aren't you as guilty as the rest ?

Hey if people read the whole post there notice I wasnt slagging anybody I was trying to show that manners costs nothing from both sides except theres too many people who cant take no for an answer as it hurts there pride for some daft reason

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Jesus if some of you spent as much time reading a post as you do attacking it you may notice that my point was for guys to stop messaging everyone just in hope of a shag and in return the women wouldnt be so annoyed with us men as we wouldnt be bombarding them or harrassing them! Read post properly"

Surely it's up to each guy how he wants tp use the site.... Those who want to mail everyone and anyone will continue to do so.

Personally, if someone on here annoys me I move on. I don't blame the entire gender.

If you're being ignored / receiving negative replies all the time, it could be more to do with your own approach than the approach of all the other men on the site

No I said when I noticed this I wondered if I was imagining it so as an experiment I messaged several women of all difderent statures to see what would happen I do not randomly message people I read there profiles and if it says no single men or no rude pics etc I respect there wishes I certainly dont go trolling or start being nasty. If a woman likes me great if not thats just there preference just like I have mine

I dont bombard people im just piecing together what I've been told by women ive chatted to

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Hey if people read the whole post there notice I wasnt slagging anybody I was trying to show that manners costs nothing from both sides except theres too many people who cant take no for an answer as it hurts there pride for some daft reason "

I also read your post twice.

Ignoring the comment about size (which could be read as rather rude, just FYI) I find the fact that you'd message someone you "wouldn't look twice at in a bar" rather distasteful.

Just because we're swingers doesn't mean we'll shag anyone that asks. Also; "pumping" women? Urgh.

Helensburgh

"Jesus if some of you spent as much time reading a post as you do attacking it you may notice that my point was for guys to stop messaging everyone just in hope of a shag and in return the women wouldnt be so annoyed with us men as we wouldnt be bombarding them or harrassing them! Read post properly"

We did read the post. Your point is well taken, but to be honest the way you wrote it is quite insulting. Even the women you " wouldn't look twice at" which is a nasty comment by the way, have the right to respect. I don't think what you wrote about that was respectful. Some of your attitude seems to have leaked into this post, and it doesn't look like the ladies find it attractive.

edinburgh

Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all

Ill say again in case its been misconstruded

Women on here get bombarded with mail from men and because everyone has different tastes ranging from tall to short or ample or thin or gay or bisexual no one is left out everyone gets loads of mail.the problem is a viscious circle as men are rude and in return women lose there patience and are rude back .if everyone read profiles and respected peoples boundaries then it would be much easier and nicer

This is exactly my point ! If you were in a bar would a 174 men all flirt at the same time ? No they wouldnt there would be several women all being eyed up by a couple of men.no offense meant but id bet alot of the messages will be one liners that are rude or pervy etc and only about 10% will have read your profile

Ill tell you one thing I dont think ill post a duck suck or fuck question lol I think my ego would take a pounding lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If the guys bothers to read profile, they are within your preferences,age range, smoker/non smoker etc....

The message is polite...

Yes, reply even if not interested!

Otherwise....ignore/delete...

Oh, also....

If his profile pics/wording are off putting....

Ignore/delete

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Personally I have been on the scene for 10 yrs and in all that time I can honestly say I have never had a rude or abusive message back from any lady ive messaged....yes some havent answered but most have and been polite either in showing interest or not...so perhaps its the person mailing thats got the problem ....how they come across in their opening message...."pumping"women or messaging people you wouldnt look at twice does not come across well ...a well worded "nice" and personal (to the person your mailing) message does...just my opinion but what do I know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is exactly my point ! If you were in a bar would a 174 men all flirt at the same time ? No they wouldnt there would be several women all being eyed up by a couple of men.no offense meant but id bet alot of the messages will be one liners that are rude or pervy etc and only about 10% will have read your profile"
Ive a spare shovel m8 if want a loan of it

I've only messaged 3 women on here first, 2 was to answer a topic privately that they had posted. At the end of the day women are bombarded with messages every day and can't reply to all. As a lot of profiles I've seen have "single guys, we'll find you" so I just leave it at that.

Too many guys can't take no for an answer, I get it with gay guys and bi guys as well, hell even straight guys that message me can't take no for an answer so for women it must be 1000 times worse.

I didnt write the post to make friends bud nor will I agree with other people to gain browny points.my ive not pumped hundreds of women statement was written in that form to show I have distaste for people that boast theyve pumped hundreds of women but maybe my cynical sattire was lost in translation.alot of men and women on here are genuine good people just after fun but some mess it up and make people's lives difficult

edinburgh

"This is exactly my point ! If you were in a bar would a 174 men all flirt at the same time ? No they wouldnt there would be several women all being eyed up by a couple of men.no offense meant but id bet alot of the messages will be one liners that are rude or pervy etc and only about 10% will have read your profile"

No offended taken..... But no one has disagreed with the fact that well written, appropriate messages from someone that has read your profile and fits your preferences are how it should be.... The only offence that has been taken is from your admission that you also mail women that you wouldn't look twice at.... So your no different from the ones that your complaining about

If I was after one thing im sure i could find a better way of going about it rather than put up a topic which gets people annoyed at me lol lets not forget if the post wasnt near the knuckle would everyone post?

OP how do you know we dont "chase"??

Because we havent mailed you!

If i see a guy im interested in,i will mail him.....

For gods sake read my statements and see that after noticing the way mail is written here I messaged a few select people who were all different persuasions and heights and sizes just to see what would happen! I dont use this site to pick women up so im not after trying to shag someone .my point was I wanted to see if women had tarred all us blokes as the same and to see if messages were read.

edinburgh

I'm pretty sure you didn't post it because you thought it was near the knuckle...... The overall idea of it was ok... But maybe you should have thought a bit more about what you said ! Forums are all about discussion and differing opinions

edinburgh

"For gods sake read my statements and see that after noticing the way mail is written here I messaged a few select people who were all different persuasions and heights and sizes just to see what would happen! I dont use this site to pick women up so im not after trying to shag someone .my point was I wanted to see if women had tarred all us blokes as the same and to see if messages were read."

Oh so your not here to shag?? Just chat??

If I has written a post that was politically correct and perfect from where would the banter come from? We choose subjects or wording to inspire or annoy or upset or intrigue people we dont write things to bore people cos theyd stop reading lol

so if ur not here to pick up women and shag them what are you here for ?

No I said I dont use the site to pick up women lol

Ive never any free time to shag lol I wish I did but maybe ill notice someone who titilates my mind

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

So many many things I could write, but I try in general to hold to the maxim that it is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than open it and confirm the matter....

Words to live by....

"If I was after one thing im sure i could find a better way of going about it rather than put up a topic which gets people annoyed at me lol lets not forget if the post wasnt near the knuckle would everyone post? "
is this experiment 2 then ? post a thread ?

No its not an experiment lol I just decided to post for the firsr time and see what happens im renovating a flat on my own so just like the banter

Helensburgh

Where in Helensburgh?

edinburgh

"If I has written a post that was politically correct and perfect from where would the banter come from? We choose subjects or wording to inspire or annoy or upset or intrigue people we dont write things to bore people cos theyd stop reading lol"

Ah so you posted because you thought it would annoy folk... Funny that, I thought it was more a post slagging other guys off for just messaging every woman on the site

Im not in helensburgh today lol

Again I never said annoy I said we choose our subjects to talk about in life that will rather annoy or upset or inspire or entertain etc we dont start a chat about our reaccuring toe fungus lol it just doesn't capture your audience lol

And why do you want to know where in helensburgh ?

I would like to say that most of you women are brill and hopefully no one was offended

"Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all "
look

I dont know who the other 4 are from but could you please answer my fekin texts

"OP how do you know we dont "chase"??

Because we havent mailed you!

If i see a guy im interested in,i will mail him....."

why am I still waiting foe lol

"Hey if people read the whole post there notice I wasnt slagging anybody I was trying to show that manners costs nothing from both sides except theres too many people who cant take no for an answer as it hurts there pride for some daft reason

I also read your post twice.

Ignoring the comment about size (which could be read as rather rude, just FYI) I find the fact that you'd message someone you "wouldn't look twice at in a bar" rather distasteful.

Just because we're swingers doesn't mean we'll shag anyone that asks. Also; "pumping" women? Urgh."

edinburgh

"Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all look

I dont know who the other 4 are from but could you please answer my fekin texts "

I'm too busy replying to the ones I wouldn't look twice at in a pub

hhhmmmm, he didnt message me, so does that mean im the type of women he'd pick up in a bar?

Plus, not all women on this site get bombarded with thousands of emails. I know i certainly dont and have never had too many emails to deal with, i also always reply, even if it is to say no

"hhhmmmm, he didnt message me, so does that mean im the type of women he'd pick up in a bar?

Plus, not all women on this site get bombarded with thousands of emails. I know i certainly dont and have never had too many emails to deal with, i also always reply, even if it is to say no"

I'm sure you get your fair share. She is being honest as she messages me back to say no, not the reply I was wanting but she acknowledged me at least lol

"Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all "

Get your filters on woman!

"Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all

Get your filters on woman! "

pmsl Ive just realised you can do this - yaaay - no more hundreds of unwanted messages - see, this post was very useful after all!!

p.s. First thing I thought when I read the op was - glad he hadnt messaged me cos then Id be thinking I was one of the ones he wouldnt look twice at in a bar too

Well the OP is certainly getting messages from women tonight.

Maybe that was the plan from the start....good boy...clever boy!

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Is it morning yet? lol

edinburgh

"Oh and feel free to come and answer my 174 messages and see if you would still be "polite" and message them all

Get your filters on woman! "

They are on

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Walk away.nothing to see here folks.

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

There's a common misconception that single guys have a lot of competition. I don't think they do because a very small minority read profiles and message appropriately with a stimulating introduction.

The vast majority of messages we get are like the OP, a guy with nothing else in mind but to go through a numbers game in the hope of finding a receptacle to dump their load.

Here's hoping you don't have to drop your standards too far.

Pftttt and I was not part of the experiment? How rude! :

"I wouldnt say im a regular on here or that ive pumped hundreds of women because I havent but I have noticed something quite peculiar. I know you women get unendated with messages no matter what your shape and size is and I agree that men on here are rude and desperate lol but I appreciate someone replying even if its a no thanks and im always polite even when gay guys message me but it seems that because you have your pick some of you women can be rude and nasty and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been Isnubbed or got a nasty message back (no offense to all you nice girls ) just as an experiment to see what your responses were and youve trodden on us average guys .surely if guys stop bombarding women and stop being rude when snubbed then you women would be more appreciative and more polite? To summerise guys stop contacting every woman in hope that one will say yes and you women start doing some chasing instead of waiting for the right message from the right guy lol "
And the point of this story is bud

Lol maybe I liked you but thought youd be unindated with mail so I didnt bother as didnt want to be just another boring messenger x

My point ? Its not a point its my opinion which somehow got misconstrude but heyho thems the breaks lol

I've occasionally sat alongside a friend who is a single woman member of the site at pc, logged on to fab, and i kinda see what you mean about the inundated by messages thing, quite incredible, the instant increase in messages simply because she "appears online" too.

Its all a bit pot/kettle though is it not, your crytique on guys doing what you simply may be doing too?

I certainly dont carpet bomb all and any solo female i stumble accross on the odd occasion i browse profiles, thats not due to a lack of interest or anything, mainly due to being the age i am,reading profile preferences and often finding a detail that means i will be of no interest.

If guys cant even type their favoured one liner properly,they aint exactly doing themselves any favours, "hi hows it you"???? that kinda thing,,

"My point ? Its not a point its my opinion which somehow got misconstrude but heyho thems the breaks lol"
Did you read yourself Take a step back and read it bud And I bet you say to yourself what a prick I know I done it mate

Call me what you like the idea of a open discussion is for there to be heated views and one of my points was that men cant take rejection on here or they feel the need to be nasty or abusive when theres no need and youve just proved my point thanks

Don't think your reading my post right bud I am the biggest prick here I feck up all the time I am just trying to help But your fine mate carry on

"I wouldnt say im a regular on here or that ive pumped hundreds of women because I havent but I have noticed something quite peculiar. I know you women get unendated with messages no matter what your shape and size is and I agree that men on here are rude and desperate lol but I appreciate someone replying even if its a no thanks and im always polite even when gay guys message me but it seems that because you have your pick some of you women can be rude and nasty and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back (no offense to all you nice girls ) just as an experiment to see what your responses were and youve trodden on us average guys .surely if guys stop bombarding women and stop being rude when snubbed then you women would be more appreciative and more polite? To summerise guys stop contacting every woman in hope that one will say yes and you women start doing some chasing instead of waiting for the right message from the right guy lol "

lol u jst hangd yasel right there.....u maild women u widnae look at twice in a bar? but u go oan abt uz women gettin unindated wae messagez fae rude n desperate men? well 4 u 2 mail women u widnae look at twice...sayz alot abt u then happy huntin

from ur topic

and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back

think the ladiez will think twice abt u nw ......... oh dear desperate or what?

"from ur topic

and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back

think the ladiez will think twice abt u nw ......... oh dear desperate or what? "

Again you havent read it properly otherwise you would realise I was viewing an opinion about people being rude when they dont know the whole story

edinburgh

"from ur topic

think the ladiez will think twice abt u nw ......... oh dear desperate or what?

Again you havent read it properly otherwise you would realise I was viewing an opinion about people being rude when they dont know the whole story"

Haha funny that everyone has taken it the same way .....

"I wouldnt say im a regular on here or that ive pumped hundreds of women because I havent but I have noticed something quite peculiar. I know you women get unendated with messages no matter what your shape and size is and I agree that men on here are rude and desperate lol but I appreciate someone replying even if its a no thanks and im always polite even when gay guys message me but it seems that because you have your pick some of you women can be rude and nasty and to be honest ive messaged women I wouldnt look twice at in a bar and ive been snubbed or got a nasty message back (no offense to all you nice girls ) just as an experiment to see what your responses were and youve trodden on us average guys .surely if guys stop bombarding women and stop being rude when snubbed then you women would be more appreciative and more polite? To summerise guys stop contacting every woman in hope that one will say yes and you women start doing some chasing instead of waiting for the right message from the right guy lol "

I'm just curious as to what you would have done if any of the women that 'you wouldn't look twice at normally' mailed you back and asked for a meet! Would you have 'lowered your standards' and met them? Or would you have knocked them back, explaining it was 'just an experiment'?

No wonder us single guys get a bad rep on here, with all you part time scientists conducting your experiments!

FFS !! The point I was making was that I know what I am and what im not I dont suffer from insecurity or lack of confidence but im not arrogant I know mailing a page 3 catwalk model who's 18 is a bit stupid so I look at profiles and likes and dislikes and age etc and if I think "hmm got a chance if im polite and courteous" then id get a reply "nah not for me I like my men trim" or something like that (just generalising) ill reply "no probs thanks for replying" I wont get nasty or rude BUT! I had a thought go into my head that because the women have so many to choose from where normally id stand a chance with them I now dont because there choosing (and rightly so) the men they consider the cream of the crop.i dont have an issue with this its everyone to thereselves my issue was guys message anyone and everyone as if its a numbers game and because of this some women if you read there profiles are getting hacked off with time wasters and rude guys so my opinion was if the guys read profiles and chose a select choice of what they like then the women wouldnt get angry about full mail boxes and we'd actually stand a better chance of getting a reply !!

Rant over

As a newcomer I think someone should get a job digging holes for a utility company, why; because they are so good at it ..... never seen one so deep for ages

Its nuts I was on the womens side and thought the guys would moan at me but instead I got battered by the birds and the blokes kissed arse with the girls lol luckily im not relying on this site for sexual gratification otherwise it would be a cold day in hell before todger was touched lol

"Its nuts I was on the womens side and thought the guys would moan at me but instead I got battered by the birds and the blokes kissed arse with the girls lol luckily im not relying on this site for sexual gratification otherwise it would be a cold day in hell before todger was touched lol"

Is that why you started to 'experiment' then?

No I was just curious why and I like to work things out

"No I was just curious why and I like to work things out "

But what would you have done if they responded and wanted to meet?

i get the jist of what you were on about...either way...folks generally won't like to think amongst their messages was your..."im no really interested im just messaging you to guage your response" message.

Declaring all guys on here some kinda headless chickens that message anything with a pulse, simply does'nt apply to all either.

Its a busy site with many guys pretty much doing as you do..messaging in the hope of a positive amongst all the negatives.

I actually dont meet people in general I chat to quite a lot and if after chatting we want to meet then great but just by messaging someone doesnt mean I want to meet them im a bit pickier than that so if someone replied "wanna meet" id turn them down unless I got to know them first

"I actually dont meet people in general I chat to quite a lot and if after chatting we want to meet then great but just by messaging someone doesnt mean I want to meet them im a bit pickier than that so if someone replied "wanna meet" id turn them down unless I got to know them first"
riiiite..ok. so.. hi, really like yer profile, pics, fancy a chat even though i dinnae fancy meeting you ever? That kind of thing

I dont judge people by there looks a woman with a cracking personality can attract me as easily as a page 3 model the only thing I said which is being taken out of context is if I was in a bar or nightclub chatting with someone isnt high on my priorities when youve had a few drinks and its noisy attraction is more a visual thing and were more primal

"I actually dont meet people in general I chat to quite a lot and if after chatting we want to meet then great but just by messaging someone doesnt mean I want to meet them im a bit pickier than that so if someone replied "wanna meet" id turn them down unless I got to know them first"
i actually dont understand that, when your original point is pretty much complaining about so many other guys messsging who you would also like to contact. You wish other guys would message less so you may have a...."chance" ?

sorry but your being idiotic that wasnt my point at all and now your just flogging a dead horse and im tired of explaining myself when I shouldn't have to. Some guys on here message over and over and never get the message this in turn angers women and makes it hard for normal guys who only message a select few.my end statement was everyone be genuine and polite and hopefuly no more nasty messages from anyone

"sorry but your being idiotic that wasnt my point at all and now your just flogging a dead horse and im tired of explaining myself when I shouldn't have to. Some guys on here message over and over and never get the message this in turn angers women and makes it hard for normal guys who only message a select few.my end statement was everyone be genuine and polite and hopefuly no more nasty messages from anyone"

Genuine and polite?? So experimenting with gals 'below your standards' is being genuine now??

sorry you feel thats the case, maybe its your terminology or something, but as i said earlier, i had the jist of what you were explaining, now i simply dont.

First I never said anyone was below my standards thats your words not mine ! My words may have been misconstruded by some people but my view shouldnt have been.ive not intentionally been nasty or abusive to anyone on here my objective was to make everyone see things could be simpler and easier for everyone but unfortunately theres been some narrow minded views .I dont know why im bothering defending myself the women on here gave me a quick ear bashing and pointed out my wording and that was it but your trying to get blood out of a stone bud give it up

"First I never said anyone was below my standards thats your words not mine ! My words may have been misconstruded by some people but my view shouldnt have been.ive not intentionally been nasty or abusive to anyone on here my objective was to make everyone see things could be simpler and easier for everyone but unfortunately theres been some narrow minded views .I dont know why im bothering defending myself the women on here gave me a quick ear bashing and pointed out my wording and that was it but your trying to get blood out of a stone bud give it up "

You've messaged 'women you wouldn't look twice at in a bar' 'just an experiment you understand'! Your words, no-one elses. Bud!!

For goodness sake give up the guys explained no ones getting it so just leave it be lol

And you wonder why I wrote guys dont know when to stop messaging?

Idiot

"And you wonder why I wrote guys dont know when to stop messaging?

Idiot"

But i'm not messaging! I'm taking part in a forum debate that YOU started!

"For goodness sake give up the guys explained no ones getting it so just leave it be lol "
actually offered up the chance so we might get it....no happnin though..lol

"For goodness sake give up the guys explained no ones getting it so just leave it be lol actually offered up the chance so we might get it....no happnin though..lol"
No so why carry on lol

ahhhh...think i have it...yer saying you understand why women get peeved at oodles of messages...you dont message oodles.

guys bad and women are all good.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And think its time to call it a day folks