FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Have you ever been approached in public?

Have you ever been approached in public?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LGuy01 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

Had quite a scary experience today, I was approached by an older man in public at a shopping centre who had to be at least 65+ and he asked me for the time, which I gave. Around 20 minutes later I went to use a public bathroom and the same guy walks into the bathroom straight to the urinal next to me and proceeded to tell me ‘it looks bigger than it did on fab’

I’m a grown man more than capable of defending myself but this has really shook me up, especially as my profile states no single men, and definitely no creepy old men. I’m at a loss now if I want to continue to use this site. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South Lanarkshire

I just feel like that’s really crossing the line - nothing like that has ever happened to me before

By *macunninglinguistMan 4 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

I hope you've learnt your lesson - next time don't give him the time of day unless he addresses you as vault boy!

Inappropriate jokes aside - only you can decide if it's enough to put you off the site. You have distinguishable features that will make it very difficult to preserve your anonymity. It's certainly a stark reminder there are some proper fucking weirdos typing among us.

By *ookie69Man 4 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I’ve been asked many times by women to feck them in the Ladies toilets, back of cars, the woods and even take me to Primarks changing rooms. Honestly, ya couldnae write it, just leaves me totally embarrassed

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Just move on from it, some folk don’t realise discretion goes hand in hand with swinging

Good luck

South Lanarkshire

"I hope you've learnt your lesson - next time don't give him the time of day unless he addresses you as vault boy!

Inappropriate jokes aside - only you can decide if it's enough to put you off the site. You have distinguishable features that will make it very difficult to preserve your anonymity. It's certainly a stark reminder there are some proper fucking weirdos typing among us. "

I mean I guess in a lot of aspects you are absolutely right however I shouldn’t *need* to do that. He should have known better than to do something so ridiculously stupid in the first place he VERY clearly has more life experience than me considering the large age gap. It’s not the issue of being approached that bothered me, if it’s done in a respectful way by someone that is within the parameters of what my profile displays in a less enclosed space like a public bathroom then I’d be happy to chat or whatever without them being so direct.

He knew what I looked like from my tattoos, he knew that he couldn’t message me, he knew that I’m not looking for ANYTHING like that yet the creepy cunt still went for it, it’s despicable and absolute desperation from an old man & makes me worried if that type of thing can happen to me then I dread to think what could have happened had I been a woman instead.

Thank you for your advice. I think for now I am going to make my photos private & have a little think wether to take a break or not.

Aberdeenshire

"I’ve been asked many times by women to feck them in the Ladies toilets, back of cars, the woods and even take me to Primarks changing rooms. Honestly, ya couldnae write it, just leaves me totally embarrassed

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Just move on from it, some folk don’t realise discretion goes hand in hand with swinging

Good luck "

That Primark Philanderess was likely just trying it on with you. Probably has a few hang-ups or was going through the change - I'd draw a curtain over it.

South Lanarkshire

"I’ve been asked many times by women to feck them in the Ladies toilets, back of cars, the woods and even take me to Primarks changing rooms. Honestly, ya couldnae write it, just leaves me totally embarrassed

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Good luck "

Had it been someone within the parameters of my profile & what I’m looking for and and NOT in an enclosed public bathroom then I’d probably be flattered tbh, embarrassed yes but not completely freaked out like I was today. What he done was wrong and even the aura he was giving off was just instant bad vibes once he entered the bathroom I could tell, him being in that bathroom after approaching me for the time earlier was no coincidence.

People like him give this place a terrible name. I’m going to private my images and move on from it in hopes of actually making some real connections with genuine people. I think I’ll need to be on this site for many many years before I get that kind of attention you’re receiving LOL!

By *enni WhiteTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Geez. Thats scary. Even being "outed" by anyone from the site is weird. But to do it in the manor he did. Terrifying.

Did u have face pix?, I looked earlier and didn't see any, how would he know it was you.

It's bound to know your confidence. Shame HE can't be outed

South Lanarkshire

"Geez. Thats scary. Even being "outed" by anyone from the site is weird. But to do it in the manor he did. Terrifying.

Did u have face pix?, I looked earlier and didn't see any, how would he know it was you.

It's bound to know your confidence. Shame HE can't be outed"

I don’t know why people feel the need to do these things, and yes you used the correct word it was terrifying. I’m a grown man & I regularly do boxing training so had things taken a bad turn I could’ve handled it however I felt like in that moment alarm bells started ringing and my brain was just telling me to get the fuck out of there. I never acknowledged him once and he kept talking. As for your question, no I do not have face pictures displayed publicly he said he ID’d me from my tattoos and how they look great on my arms etc etc, I still never said a word. I have no idea who he is, I have no idea what age he is, and have no idea if he has been back to look at my profile. Scary ordeal

By *enni WhiteTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm guessing once things calmed down it's anger you feel.

This is a wake up call to lots of people.

I've had message from people on here, saying they had seen me out in town, but didn't want to come over. Not sure how I would have reacted if someone did.

Take time to think it over and the pros and cons of what has happened and what could happen

Whistle Dixie

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Good luck

Had it been someone within the parameters of my profile & what I’m looking for and and NOT in an enclosed public bathroom then I’d probably be flattered tbh, embarrassed yes but not completely freaked out like I was today. What he done was wrong and even the aura he was giving off was just instant bad vibes once he entered the bathroom I could tell, him being in that bathroom after approaching me for the time earlier was no coincidence.

People like him give this place a terrible name. I’m going to private my images and move on from it in hopes of actually making some real connections with genuine people. I think I’ll need to be on this site for many many years before I get that kind of attention you’re receiving LOL!"

Nah… I’m just shedding some light kid. Only joshing with ya.

There are always a few loose spanner’s bud. Annoying as you shouldn’t be subjected to that sort of pish.

Ya seem to have your head screwed on, don’t let it beat ya up.

Good luck

Whistle Dixie

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Good luck

That Primark Philanderess was likely just trying it on with you. Probably has a few hang-ups or was going through the change - I'd draw a curtain over it. "

It was the Primark Summer Season Collection changing room. What a bitch, I just realised it was late December. I should have known better.

South Lanarkshire

Thanks for all the advice people. This has been a wake up call to be more diligent with what I share on this website & online in general. Now that the initial shock has went away it’s left me feeling quite poignant about the whole situation, I hope that man finds the help he so desperately needs before something potentially even worse could happen.

And for anyone reading this.. don’t approach strangers in a public bathroom & try to compliment their cock

South Lanarkshire

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Good luck

People like him give this place a terrible name. I’m going to private my images and move on from it in hopes of actually making some real connections with genuine people. I think I’ll need to be on this site for many many years before I get that kind of attention you’re receiving LOL!

Nah… I’m just shedding some light kid. Only joshing with ya.

There are always a few loose spanner’s bud. Annoying as you shouldn’t be subjected to that sort of pish.

Ya seem to have your head screwed on, don’t let it beat ya up.

Good luck"

Thank you for your advice & words of wisdom I do appreciate it. This is not by any means my first time on this website but everyday I still feel like I’m finding my feet here. It’s good to see that it’s not full of fakes & creeps.

By *ordflash heartMan 4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Wouldn’t say I was confronted but myself and a male friend did get flashed bye the strathy flasher one day in the 90s It was really strange, then I went down the next day with my wife and the flasher walked past us. My wife hurled abuse at him, never seen an old man move so fast

By *eaperCussionsMan 4 weeks ago

Coatbridge

What a weirdo. Anyone who behaves like that needs their hard drive checked.

Aberdeenshire

"Wouldn’t say I was confronted but myself and a male friend did get flashed bye the strathy flasher one day in the 90s It was really strange, then I went down the next day with my wife and the flasher walked past us. My wife hurled abuse at him, never seen an old man move so fast "

So he went from the strathy flasher to The Strathy Flash in the blink of a japseye?

Whistle Dixie

It wasn’t Fugy was it.

Aberdeenshire

"Thanks for all the advice people. This has been a wake up call to be more diligent with what I share on this website & online in general. Now that the initial shock has went away it’s left me feeling quite poignant about the whole situation, I hope that man finds the help he so desperately needs before something potentially even worse could happen.

And for anyone reading this.. don’t approach strangers in a public bathroom & try to compliment their cock "

Nor to be critical of their cock!

I've always been a champion of sit doon pees - they're the future.

Whistle Dixie

Pees?

Split or hole ?

By *ordflash heartMan 4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Wouldn’t say I was confronted but myself and a male friend did get flashed bye the strathy flasher one day in the 90s It was really strange, then I went down the next day with my wife and the flasher walked past us. My wife hurled abuse at him, never seen an old man move so fast

So he went from the strathy flasher to The Strathy Flash in the blink of a japseye?

"

That’s one way of putting it

Whistle Dixie

Maybe the old chap has seen more japseyes than a Nissan wing mirror.

By *ee69Man 4 weeks ago

glasgow

Honest

Take IMAs advice bud.

Good luck "

lol I’m a slut I’d have to do a few lol

By *issy ElliotWoman 4 weeks ago

lanarkshire

You'll always get headcases regardless where ye are or what site you use . Don't let the actions of one ruin your time or experience on here , as much as there are loons that walk amongst us they are outweighed by the good ones .x

By *igsaw93Woman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yup, many times.

Approached on the bus just the other day. Been called Jigs and asked weird things in front of family members, friends.. even with a small child in tow.

Some people really don't follow the rules and sadly it's often the creeps. Of which, there are many

Only you can make a decision about how important being part of the swinging lifestyle is to you. People active on the scene are generally more discrete, so then it's more of a case of what you choose to publically put on fab.

Jigs x

By *lasgowHorseyMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Yup, many times.

Approached on the bus just the other day. Been called Jigs and asked weird things in front of family members, friends.. even with a small child in tow.

Some people really don't follow the rules and sadly it's often the creeps. Of which, there are many

Only you can make a decision about how important being part of the swinging lifestyle is to you. People active on the scene are generally more discrete, so then it's more of a case of what you choose to publically put on fab.

Jigs x "

Anyone who comes up to you in public, or on a night out etc... regarding to fab or the swinging scene, then they are the people you do not want anything to with.

Noticed people on fab that I know when out and about and I've just smiled from afar and went on my way. There's no way I would come up to anyone on fab or swinging scene in public as discretion is one of the main points about the scene. Had the same happen to me, 3 in one night on a night out, 2 in the counting house and one in the Corinthian. two just smiled and move don and one came up to me to say hiya when the person I was with was in the toilet. All 3 were discreet so it was a good night and thats the way it should be

Whistle Dixie

"Yup, many times.

That’s absolutely shocking Jigs.

Some people just have no respect or discretion.

Sorry to read that x

Jigs x "

By *igsaw93Woman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Yup, many times.

Jigs x

Anyone who comes up to you in public, or on a night out etc... regarding to fab or the swinging scene, then they are the people you do not want anything to with.

Noticed people on fab that I know when out and about and I've just smiled from afar and went on my way. There's no way I would come up to anyone on fab or swinging scene in public as discretion is one of the main points about the scene. Had the same happen to me, 3 in one night on a night out, 2 in the counting house and one in the Corinthian. two just smiled and move don and one came up to me to say hiya when the person I was with was in the toilet. All 3 were discreet so it was a good night and thats the way it should be "

100%

None of them are people I have anything to do with. Most times I don't even recognise them and have often never spoken to them. They just know my face / nickname from parties or clubs etc. It's horrible but it's what happens.

Friends from the scene I don't have issue with because they know me in real life.

Jigs x

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

That is so wrong, I'm angry for you. I understand how upsetting that must be, but don't let one creepy fucker make you leave. Maybe a bit of time out and hide ya profile until you are sure one way or another

Mrs

By *lasgowHorseyMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Yup, many times.

Jigs x

Noticed people on fab that I know when out and about and I've just smiled from afar and went on my way. There's no way I would come up to anyone on fab or swinging scene in public as discretion is one of the main points about the scene. Had the same happen to me, 3 in one night on a night out, 2 in the counting house and one in the Corinthian. two just smiled and move don and one came up to me to say hiya when the person I was with was in the toilet. All 3 were discreet so it was a good night and thats the way it should be

100%

None of them are people I have anything to do with. Most times I don't even recognise them and have often never spoken to them. They just know my face / nickname from parties or clubs etc. It's horrible but it's what happens.

Friends from the scene I don't have issue with because they know me in real life.

Jigs x "

I’m genuinely sorry for this. Even if I’m friends with someone on fab I would. It come up to them in Ashe they are with family or someone that could put them in an awkward position. Those who do come up to someone like the experiences you had is just people who don’t give a feck about anyones privacy and it’s actually creepy

By *melia DominaTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

If you are open to view in public on social media (even more so on social media platform involving sex), you are at a higher risk of meeting someone out of the blue.

Could be good could be bad. But that's the risk anybody takes for having of public profiles.

If you want to mitigate the risks at a basic level, you hide face, recognisable tattoos and location.

To reduce the risk further you hide profile completely and use stealth mode to look at others.

Everyone is nieve if they think it would never happen to them.

It can , it does and it probably will do, unless you live on a fecking island by yerself and a bunch awh sheep!

Whistle Dixie

"If you are open to view in public on social media (even more so on social media platform involving sex), you are at a higher risk of meeting someone out of the blue.

Could be good could be bad. But that's the risk anybody takes for having of public profiles.

If you want to mitigate the risks at a basic level, you hide face, recognisable tattoos and location.

To reduce the risk further you hide profile completely and use stealth mode to look at others.

Everyone is nieve if they think it would never happen to them.

It can , it does and it probably will do, unless you live on a fecking island by yerself and a bunch awh sheep!

"

Well said

By *erfHerder74Man 4 weeks ago

Greenock

I’d be happy if someone from these sites said hello to me in public, I’m always attracted to someone more after I met them in person.

Would I hook up immediately, probably not but I’d be happy to spend a little time chatting with them.

Had a couple of men message me in the past that they saw me but were in their cars or with someone. A wink or just a hello can be nice too.

By *parkle13Woman 4 weeks ago

Dundee

You can't tell who I am by my pic and I'd not send a face pic if I'm not gonna definitely meet them

Can imagine being in a pub ect and some guy going why didn't you answer me on fab ..I'd feel like intimidated....

» Add a new message to this topic