FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it just me ?!

Is it just me ?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy Elliot OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Recently got chatting with someone , just mails and very recently , and the conversation went down the route of can I suggest women or couples to him .

I'm all for filling your boots but it's kinda a red flag , been chatting under a week I've never met with him not had a conversation away from here so I don't know him. I really don't think it's my place to be setting him up with others when I haven't even met with him so I feel really uncomfortable sending him on to others profiles kinda like with my backing .

Too me it's a red flag or am I over thinking it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS 5 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Recently got chatting with someone , just mails and very recently , and the conversation went down the route of can I suggest women or couples to him .

I'm all for filling your boots but it's kinda a red flag , been chatting under a week I've never met with him not had a conversation away from here so I don't know him. I really don't think it's my place to be setting him up with others when I haven't even met with him so I feel really uncomfortable sending him on to others profiles kinda like with my backing .

Too me it's a red flag or am I over thinking it ?"

Tbf it’s either seen as networking or being too lazy to research himself . Might besmirch your good name if your mentioned as the recommender of said profile .

lanarkshire

"

Tbf it’s either seen as networking or being too lazy to research himself . Might besmirch your good name if your mentioned as the recommender of said profile . "

That's what I think tbh , seems lazy and can't be arsed putting in the graft to get a meet ,but wanting to use my name with folk I know , I've been chatting a couple of days with him and he could turn out to be a complete whalloper , I'm taking no part in it at all .. I get we all have to start somewhere , he is verified so he's obviously met before and said its a minefield finding couples and single females who are genuine , I do get that .. just made me back off totally

E.K . Glasgow

"

Tbf it’s either seen as networking or being too lazy to research himself . Might besmirch your good name if your mentioned as the recommender of said profile .

That's what I think tbh , seems lazy and can't be arsed putting in the graft to get a meet ,but wanting to use my name with folk I know , I've been chatting a couple of days with him and he could turn out to be a complete whalloper , I'm taking no part in it at all .. I get we all have to start somewhere , he is verified so he's obviously met before and said its a minefield finding couples and single females who are genuine , I do get that .. just made me back off totally "

By the way do you know any ladies looking for a tv french maid if you can pass my name on ta .

By *allerthanaverage79Man 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Recently got chatting with someone , just mails and very recently , and the conversation went down the route of can I suggest women or couples to him .

Danger Will Robinson!!!

By *fterdark funMan 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Definetly red flag as you dont know what your bpundaries are yet

By *r-King SizeMan 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Definitely laziness in my opinion yes it's a mine field for finding genuine people but put the graft in to find people or try the social scene

By *ot - CoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's strange, that's what it is.

By *orderExplorer1992Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Being able to guide in the direction of where and how to find these people would be best in my opinion.

But not to introduce or suggest people as per say, never know who your introducing or for what reasons.

So yes red flag I would say as well

By *melia DominaTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

It sounds like a random direction to take a conversation to that's for sure.

Concentrate on the beauty before you, don't ask if she's got any friends. What a shit move! Total red flag on various levels.

Cya..... block....

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

It sounds like a random direction to take a conversation to that's for sure.

Concentrate on the beauty before you, don't ask if she's got any friends. What a shit move! Total red flag on various levels.

Cya..... block....

"

This. Any guy asks me that he gets told I don't pimp oot ma pals.

Do yer own legwork. Lazy fucker

By *opeyXWoman 5 weeks ago

Somewhere

Yup met someone and thought they were sound socially, straight after we started messaging and he did the exact same thing and just went on about what he enjoyed sexually. Never asked me anything. Total turn off.

By *ordflash heartMan 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

He obviously thinks he can prey on your nice side if you have one and thinks your the golden ticket to get his end away. Is he not interested in you ? Doesn’t sound right to me.

By *p4fun74Man 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

I wouldn't say you're wrong as I'm sure you're more than enough for anyone so why lol elsewhere

lanarkshire

it really isn't about whether he wanted me or not .. its about me not knowing him and him asking/expecting me to pass him onto my friends and people I know .x

By *ordflash heartMan 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

Oh well I’m sure you will make the right decision.

By *alcon43Woman 5 weeks ago

Paisley

You wouldn’t recommend a restaurant or hotel that you haven’t used so why should a guy be any different?

I have had friends ask about people I have met but would never pass on the details of any friends to anyone whether I’d met them or not. If they were that keen then they can come along to a social.

By *eviant TogMan 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

I think the strangest thing is that he's chatting to you and not trying to arrange a meet with you!

After a quick look at your profile that's exactly what I would be doing! Send him on his way and speak to someone who's worth your time.

By *uctifanoWoman 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"it really isn't about whether he wanted me or not .. its about me not knowing him and him asking/expecting me to pass him onto my friends and people I know .x"

I agree with your thoughts on this completely. It’s definitely wrong and personally if someone I knew was “recommending me” to others I’d be furious X

By *ookie69Man 5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I think the strangest thing is that he's chatting to you and not trying to arrange a meet with you!

After a quick look at your profile that's exactly what I would be doing! Send him on his way and speak to someone who's worth your time.

"

Why would you be trying to arrange a meet with the OP when her profile states she isn’t meeting?

That’s kinda strange to

By *ensualPleasurerMan 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Lazy AF. Thinking you'll get him meets than going it himself.

By *eid67Man 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

Mmmm don't think so I very much a face to face person when it comes down to talk about group play and your also not his PA lol

lanarkshire

"

Why would you be trying to arrange a meet with the OP when her profile states she isn’t meeting?

That’s kinda strange to "

This 100%.. it really isn't about meeting as I made it clear I'm not meeting at the moment , the chat did get a bit flirty and I reiterated I wasn't meeting , he then said while he was waiting for me to start meeting again if I would suggest profiles of folk I knew ,as if I was a purveyor of fanny .

lanarkshire

"it really isn't about whether he wanted me or not .. its about me not knowing him and him asking/expecting me to pass him onto my friends and people I know .x

I agree with your thoughts on this completely. It’s definitely wrong and personally if someone I knew was “recommending me” to others I’d be furious X "

Me too . I'd be furious if I was on the receiving end of people getting directed to me for meets xx

By *uctifanoWoman 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"it really isn't about whether he wanted me or not .. its about me not knowing him and him asking/expecting me to pass him onto my friends and people I know .x

I agree with your thoughts on this completely. It’s definitely wrong and personally if someone I knew was “recommending me” to others I’d be furious X

Me too . I'd be furious if I was on the receiving end of people getting directed to me for meets xx"

Sounds like your gut instincts were spot on X

lanarkshire

Me too . I'd be furious if I was on the receiving end of people getting directed to me for meets xx

Sounds like your gut instincts were spot on X"

Thanks honey xx

By *ensualPleasurerMan 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Definitely go with the gut instinct. That's usually 99% right.

Such a bizarre thing to ask someone you're chatting with. Surely if you're chatting with then they would be asking you for a shag? Haha. Definitely a red flag for me.

By *lexanderSupertrampMan 5 weeks ago

Gourock

I get the fact the people may discuss others that they have met in terms of they were great company or they are a good laugh or they ain't weird but asking someone to recommend others is a wee bit odd for me especially if you don't know that person that well at all

E.K . Glasgow

"

That’s kinda strange to

This 100%.. it really isn't about meeting as I made it clear I'm not meeting at the moment , the chat did get a bit flirty and I reiterated I wasn't meeting , he then said while he was waiting for me to start meeting again if I would suggest profiles of folk I knew ,as if I was a purveyor of fanny . "

You mean your circle of lady friends and yourself aren’t in constant contact discussing who’s the horniest and waiting suitably madeover finest lingerie on waiting suiters rushing to them for clandestine frolics ? ( think that was my dream of course )

lanarkshire

"

That’s kinda strange to

This 100%.. it really isn't about meeting as I made it clear I'm not meeting at the moment , the chat did get a bit flirty and I reiterated I wasn't meeting , he then said while he was waiting for me to start meeting again if I would suggest profiles of folk I knew ,as if I was a purveyor of fanny .

You mean your circle of lady friends and yourself aren’t in constant contact discussing who’s the horniest and waiting suitably madeover finest lingerie on waiting suiters rushing to them for clandestine frolics ? ( think that was my dream of course ) "

With the odd pillow fight thrown in for good measure x

By *aylorMan 5 weeks ago

Fife

It's not right him asking you to do this, it might have been tongue in cheek though.

I once had a social with a woman and she started telling me about another woman on here who she is supposedly good friends with was married, even although this information had never been disclosed on her previous profiles or current one.

We never did meet again

E.K . Glasgow

"

That’s kinda strange to

You mean your circle of lady friends and yourself aren’t in constant contact discussing who’s the horniest and waiting suitably madeover finest lingerie on waiting suiters rushing to them for clandestine frolics ? ( think that was my dream of course )

With the odd pillow fight thrown in for good measure x"

Only with the finest silk pillow slips of course .

lanarkshire

"

That’s kinda strange to

With the odd pillow fight thrown in for good measure x

Only with the finest silk pillow slips of course . "

And the finest duck feathers

» Add a new message to this topic