FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Having no joy on this

Having no joy on this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    19 weeks ago

Just wondering if its common on fab for guys to completely strike out?

I get loads of messages back saying no beards but surely there are women on the site that don't mind a hairy guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hogun300Man 19 weeks ago

Dundee

Your profile doesn't help you at all. A lot of people ignore silhouette profiles. There is very little bio and nothing for anyone to go on. You don't stand out. There is no secret formula to guarantee success but there are things you can do to help yourself.

I understand the lack of content. Which will be addressed, but the lack of photo is for my own privacy and discretion, I have pics I share quite happily

By *ee69Man 19 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m hairy , some people like it , some don’t , everyone is different, try beefing up your profile , be honest , there no point pretending to be something your not and maybe try chat on forums too

Dundee

"I understand the lack of content. Which will be addressed, but the lack of photo is for my own privacy and discretion, I have pics I share quite happily"

I understand that but it doesn't really wash. No body is asking you to put a face pic or an identifying pic up. Majority of profile pics don't identify anyone. It's your choice op. That's the biggest tip I can give.

By *eroLondonMan 19 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I understand the lack of content. Which will be addressed, but the lack of photo is for my own privacy and discretion, I have pics I share quite happily"

Hello OP. I'm afraid that type of reasoning just won't cut the mustard on here: a blank avatar won't pique any interest. Women will often look at the profile before even opening the message (if at all) and then guage their interest from there.

Also, you've only been here 4 weeks. That's but a picosecond in the Fab chronometer. It can take many months. Patience is key, frustratingly so, but it takes time.

Finally, you've inferred "which will be addressed" — I suspect you need to address that immediately before you even attempt further communications.

By *razytimesinloveCouple 19 weeks ago

SW Scotland

We would delete your message straight away as there’s no profile pic.

Doesn’t have to be a face pic, anything is better than blank

By *enandjerryCouple 19 weeks ago

Dumfries

Yeah we wouldn’t give any message a second look due to the blank profile photo, something like a nice chest pic is better than another dick pic or nothing at all xx

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"We would delete your message straight away as there’s no profile pic.

Doesn’t have to be a face pic, anything is better than blank "

That's what we do as well.

By *elpieandSelkieCouple 19 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Yeah, If we see a blank profile pic/no pics at all and loads about 'discretion' we just instantly assume you're cheating/a fantasist with no intentions of actually meeting anyone.

Thanks for the feedback, page is updated and a pic uploaded

By *uboCouple 19 weeks ago

East kilbride

"We would delete your message straight away as there’s no profile pic.

Doesn’t have to be a face pic, anything is better than blank "

100% this

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 19 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

The more effort you put in the more the reward.

It's all proportional of course.

1 hour of bio/profile updating will get you 2 message responses, a block and a wink.

Unfortunately it will also mean 14 unread messages and 10 deleted and not replied.

Up this to 2 hours work and you will see 2% gain.

Good luck.

Dundee

"The more effort you put in the more the reward.

It's all proportional of course.

1 hour of bio/profile updating will get you 2 message responses, a block and a wink.

Unfortunately it will also mean 14 unread messages and 10 deleted and not replied.

Up this to 2 hours work and you will see 2% gain.

Good luck. "

Our survey says? It will be different for everyone.

By *tirling DarkCouple 19 weeks ago

Stirling

If you've been on before then you should know how it works, you get what you put in. Four weeks isn't a long time.

By *yzykMan 19 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

If you're getting any replies back then you're doing a lot better than I did

By *BootyfulDayWoman 19 weeks ago

Oh I really get annoyed by this answer so much! You don’t have to be identifiable by the pics you use but blank/terrible pics won’t help you stand out. There are so many guys on the forums and otherwise who will put up good quality teasing/intriguing pics that don’t have their face or dick in it. Have a look at single guys profiles that seem to be doing well - not saying copy them but look at the effort they put in. And if you’re taking pics then even taking a video of yourself posing/doing whatever and then screenshotting is what I tend to do.

» Add a new message to this topic