FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ardeer Beach Stevenson Beach

Ardeer Beach Stevenson Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

We went along to what we thought was Ardeer Beach last night, but, we think we went to Stevenson Beach instead by mistake. It was still a lovely walk in evening sun in the dunes and we also saw 2 deer.

Just Had a look on Google maps, is Ardeer Beach where the large painting of Burns is on the wall?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igboobiesCouple 6 weeks ago

Saltcoats

"We went along to what we thought was Ardeer Beach last night, but, we think we went to Stevenson Beach instead by mistake. It was still a lovely walk in evening sun in the dunes and we also saw 2 deer.

Just Had a look on Google maps, is Ardeer Beach where the large painting of Burns is on the wall? "

Yes it is

By *ndy88Man 6 weeks ago

Irvine

"We went along to what we thought was Ardeer Beach last night, but, we think we went to Stevenson Beach instead by mistake. It was still a lovely walk in evening sun in the dunes and we also saw 2 deer.

Just Had a look on Google maps, is Ardeer Beach where the large painting of Burns is on the wall? "

Yes park at car park at the point and walk along beach towards Irvine… after about 15/20 min walk you will come to nude section

Glasgow

Thanks.

Glasgow

We went to the Ardeer beach, nothing to be seen apart from dog walkers. Does the fun take place when it's dark? It's very exposed on the beach itself.

By *ndy88Man 6 weeks ago

Irvine

"We went to the Ardeer beach, nothing to be seen apart from dog walkers. Does the fun take place when it's dark? It's very exposed on the beach itself. "

Lots of dog walkers yes, people tend to have discreet fun on beach - when were u on the beach? If you’re looking to be having fun it’s best going on a nice warm day when beach tends to be busier

Glasgow

"We went to the Ardeer beach, nothing to be seen apart from dog walkers. Does the fun take place when it's dark? It's very exposed on the beach itself.

We were there last night.

Lots of dog walkers yes, people tend to have discreet fun on beach - when were u on the beach? If you’re looking to be having fun it’s best going on a nice warm day when beach tends to be busier "

By *e libertineMan 6 weeks ago

glasgow

P.M. Me !

I have a couple of tips for that beach but cant message you

By *abeccaTV/TS 6 weeks ago

ayrshire

is just past pic heading irvine

By *hunks and RingsCouple 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"P.M. Me !

I have a couple of tips for that beach but cant message you "

You not wanting to share with everyone?

By *att_231Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's best to walk quite a bit further along from the mural. And as one previous poster said, it's best on warm sunny days, preferably weekends when there will be more couples at the beach.

By *luebell888Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgowish

The first time I went with a female friend we stripped off and sunbathed under the mural and wondered why nobody else got naked. Wasn't till later on in the day we realised we were at the wrong spot.

Glasgow

"The first time I went with a female friend we stripped off and sunbathed under the mural and wondered why nobody else got naked. Wasn't till later on in the day we realised we were at the wrong spot."

We walked to the mural last night and thought this isn't right but we weren't far enough along the beach so we walked back to the car

By *altydogMan 6 weeks ago

Saltcoats

It's a nice walk.. but yeah bit further along..

Had a good night or two down there just watching.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Last time I went to Ardeer was talking to a nice woman for barely a minute, next thing I knew I was balls deep

Those are the best times when you're not expecting it to happen

Yes its quite a long walk along the beach from the carpark before you'll see anyone fully naked but on a warm sunny day its worth the effort

By *att_231Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Would be great to see some fellow fabbers there the next time.

By *lasgow guy xxxMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was at the beach today with my 2 dogs. I really just went to get them out somewhere quiet where they could get off the lead and check out the beach.

I Have to say it’s nothing to write home about. There were a few older guys maybe in their 70’s naked standing around, a couple of boys up and down on a motor bike and a few other dog walkers that I chatted to. I seen 1 woman there getting some pics took by a couple of guys but that’s about it. If I were to go back it would be to walk the dogs again as it’s a good place for them.

By *andp888Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Could be warm enuff wkend here's hoping

By *over-manMan 5 weeks ago

motherwell

you go penny

By *asmine_23Woman 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Any tips for this beach? Do people still go? What should I expect? I stay in Irvine. Always been curious to visit this beach but never have. May take a swinging friend for company/moral support

By *agnar73Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I was at the beach today with my 2 dogs. I really just went to get them out somewhere quiet where they could get off the lead and check out the beach.

I Have to say it’s nothing to write home about. There were a few older guys maybe in their 70’s naked standing around, a couple of boys up and down on a motor bike and a few other dog walkers that I chatted to. I seen 1 woman there getting some pics took by a couple of guys but that’s about it. If I were to go back it would be to walk the dogs again as it’s a good place for them. "

I go with dog to Barassie/irvine beach but thought I knew where Ardeer was but maybe just a wee bit off with my thinking. I’d have made same mistake as OP.

I don’t think I’d brave it on my own though.

By *ambob1234Man 5 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Hi yes Ardeer Beach has the Burns painting and bizzarely a large yellow buoy to the left lol park in the car park beside slipway and walk along to the south about 1 to 1.5km to best area for nude bathing

By *ambob1234Man 5 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

hi there its a good beach to visit mostly this weekend should mean its very busy park at car park by slipway and walk along

By *ust along for the rideMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thinking of heading there this weekend,if the weather is good, been a couple of times and it never disappoint s

Glasgow

"you go penny "
. Hya stranger lol, long time no see hope Ur well x

By *lasgow guy xxxMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Any tips for this beach? Do people still go? What should I expect? I stay in Irvine. Always been curious to visit this beach but never have. May take a swinging friend for company/moral support "

Expect loads of older gentlemen to walk about with a hard on pointing it in your direction.

I’m not really sure of the etiquette on nudist beaches but it seems like the norm on ardeer for guys masturbating and moving close to couples/females and just staring. It depends if that’s what you are into I suppose

By *ikchattyfellahMan 5 weeks ago

Greenock

"P.M. Me !

I have a couple of tips for that beach but cant message you

You not wanting to share with everyone?"

Exactly what I was thinking...

Glasgow

"Any tips for this beach? Do people still go? What should I expect? I stay in Irvine. Always been curious to visit this beach but never have. May take a swinging friend for company/moral support

Expect loads of older gentlemen to walk about with a hard on pointing it in your direction.

I’m not really sure of the etiquette on nudist beaches but it seems like the norm on ardeer for guys masturbating and moving close to couples/females and just staring. It depends if that’s what you are into I suppose "

. We been going ardeer for 20 year or so, met loads nice folk some who still our friends, we mostly there for sun and to relax, guys do ask if we want to play we always say no unless we're in GC or cap dagde lol as we like to play in the sun on our own , most guys are respectful and end up sitting chatting with us for a few minutes, we don't worry that guys want to play with us ,as we get it it's in a mans DNA lol, but we've never had a bad experience in all the time we been going , just go be free enjoy the beach the sun , be respectful and all will be ok x

By *omFordzMan 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Looking like it might be a nice day for the beach tomorrow!

Ayrshire

Does anyone have instructions on how to get to this beach? Thanks!

By *unman112Man 5 weeks ago

ayrshire

At car park walk the beach towards Irvine for about 15/20 mins. I'm sure on day like today it will be busy

By *uru27Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's a naturist beach not a swingers club. It's not supposed to be anything to write home about. Just people enjoying non-sexual nudity.

Ayrshire

Thanks!

By *ndy88Man 5 weeks ago

Irvine

"Does anyone have instructions on how to get to this beach? Thanks!"

Park up on rocks where u see cars already parked , it’s a bit bumpy to get there but takes a good 10-15 mins off the walk , then from there if you walk 10 mins past the burns painting on the wall after that you will see people naked … walk along until you find somewhere your comfortable with to get naked and not annoyed! Hope you have a great day and remember umyour sun cream! X

By *etfunky2Man 5 weeks ago

Howwood

Popping down for a bit just now. Anyone about?

By *heekyguy2Man 5 weeks ago

Local

I take it Stevenson point is not the carpark people are referencing?

Ayrshire

Thanks! I think you can park at Stevenson point but there is a closer rocky area/car park by the looks of it x

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I take it Stevenson point is not the carpark people are referencing?"

Yes.

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

What's it like in the evening down there, is it worth going?

By *anCplCouple 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"What's it like in the evening down there, is it worth going?"

We have gone down a couple of times around 6ish,after work when the weather has been good and enjoyed it.

Quiet with just a few folk there but nice.

By *ntrestedcoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

inthewild

We went for a stroll down the beach today.It was beautiful seen some men sunbathing. A lady having some fun. Perhaps build up the nerve to strip off next time

By *otanovice82Man 4 weeks ago

Ayr

Anyone fancy joining me down Ardeer beach in the morning?

By *aughtyguy111Man 4 weeks ago

Not far away

I'm very very local to the beach....message me and can go a walk and show you x

By *eviant TogMan 4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"We went for a stroll down the beach today.It was beautiful seen some men sunbathing. A lady having some fun. Perhaps build up the nerve to strip off next time"

Nice, what kind of fun was she having?

Definitely need to visit here. Any times or days best for fun?

By *ambofkMan 3 weeks ago

Hamilton

Im Planning on going on Saturday the 15th? Anyone else planning on going? Would be good to chat beforehand this will be my first time

By *ndy88Man 3 weeks ago

Irvine

"Im Planning on going on Saturday the 15th? Anyone else planning on going? Would be good to chat beforehand this will be my first time"

Good luck weather is to be shit for the next few week….. some summer we are getting!!

Hamilton

"Im Planning on going on Saturday the 15th? Anyone else planning on going? Would be good to chat beforehand this will be my first time

Good luck weather is to be shit for the next few week….. some summer we are getting!!"

I'll see what it's like and if its bad I'll give it a miss

By *ohnny4playMan 3 weeks ago

Kinross

Hope to check it out this week.

By *abeccaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

ayrshire

Anyone down

By *abeccaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

ayrshire

Very quiet here so heading home

Kinross

It was so quiet, walked whole beach, cold and deserted.

By *ylonsxxxMan 3 weeks ago

Ayr

Weather still a bit rubbish for it. Hopefully gets better soon

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

No one is playing at the moment it's far too cold. The temperature has to be above 20°

Hamilton

"No one is playing at the moment it's far too cold. The temperature has to be above 20° "

Yeah I'm not gonna bother till it starts getting properly warmer

Kinross

We were unlucky with the weather, warm windcheating jackets were order of the week! Tentsmuir is closer for a spontaneous visit for us, also better cover in dunes for any fun, though ticks can be a concern there.

By *ndy88Man 2 weeks ago

Irvine

Anyone down beaxh today ?

By *rchieGMan 2 weeks ago

dalryq

If anyone is looking to play down the beach, pm me and we can arrange a time. Unless anyone wants a group day at the beach

By *aughtyguy111Man 2 weeks ago

Not far away

Any females down today ?

By *othighlander2Man 2 weeks ago

North Inverness

Any campsites nearby...I'm planning a motorbike trip in a couple of weeks and want to visit...is it too far to walk in biker gear..suppose I can strip off as I walk lol

By *ohnny4playMan 2 weeks ago

Kinross

Park Dean sandylands.

North Inverness

"Park Dean sandylands. "

Cheers I'll have a look

By *aughty 1 and Naughty 2Couple 2 weeks ago

the couple from next door

Look like we'll be there next we are the weather is set to get hotter...

By *ohnny4playMan 2 weeks ago

Kinross

"Park Dean sandylands.

Cheers I'll have a look"

Bridge direct from site to beach is out of use, but is to wrong beach anyway. Route is from site to golf course, then moderate walk from there in Irvine direction.

North Inverness

"Park Dean sandylands.

Cheers I'll have a look

Bridge direct from site to beach is out of use, but is to wrong beach anyway. Route is from site to golf course, then moderate walk from there in Irvine direction. "

Looks like no camping tho and it's caravan rental they do

By *igboobiesCouple 2 weeks ago

Saltcoats

This is a private beach owned by ici so if naked on beach you may come across dog walkers dirt bikes etc it is mot a swingers beach and as dunes now fenced off you may be committing an offence so be aware I love outdoor just be careful and dint offend others

By *ndy88Man 2 weeks ago

Irvine

"This is a private beach owned by ici so if naked on beach you may come across dog walkers dirt bikes etc it is mot a swingers beach and as dunes now fenced off you may be committing an offence so be aware I love outdoor just be careful and dint offend others "

When did it become a private beach?

By *ylonsxxxMan 2 weeks ago

Ayr

Is actually true. The land is owned by ICI. Ayrshire had a few naturist beaches but these had be closed in the 80s. The reason ardeer wasn't was that ICI owned (owns) the land and the council couldn't ban the naked beach side there. Still holds the same for today. I knew someone who was out walking their dog and unwittingly walked in to the naturist area. They complained to the council and they told them th story about not being able to do anything about it, including signage about it being naturist beach as they don't own the land

By *ndy111000Man 1 week ago

saltcoats

Going here today

By *ev12368Man 1 week ago

glasgow

Was down today....although overcast was very hot and not too busy

By *b735Man 1 week ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 22:16:49]

By *etfunky2Man 3 days ago

Howwood

Is it true the police have been there past few weekends?

By *FC 1869Man 3 days ago

Kilmarnock

Unlikely that the police would go there and walk 15 minutes along the beach.

By *ylonsxxxMan 16 hours ago

Ayr

As long as you're not playing in public view the police wouldn't do anything, it is a legal nudist beach as I said in my earlier post.

Agree also with the police not going there, it is at least a 15 walk from car park, even if they did, I think you would be able to see them before they saw you.

But, there is absolutely nothing illegal about being here nude

» Add a new message to this topic