FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Been looking for sometime….

Been looking for sometime….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ore_Please81 OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Edinburgh

for and additional sexy, kinky playmate (women only) for myself and my play partner.

Not sure if I’m going about it the wrong way and unfortunately neither of us are into the club scene so it limits social meets.

So any tips or if there are any women interested please get in touch. X

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ookie69Man 9 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Your Bi-curious seeking a woman ????? playmate for you and your partner.

I would expect you to be Bi-sexual.

Who is your partner because you’re on a single woman profile. Any potential women would want to know who they are.

IMO - This looks as if you seek a woman for your partner.

Just my initial reaction

By *melia DominaTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I would update your profile to reflect what you are looking for.

Particularly the part regarding an additional play partner to add to your relationship.

Change your message filters and preferences to concentrate on women only.

As you are not interested in clubs, add a couple of meets in the meets section referencing a social with other women.

You could also attend lady only socials which are organised through FAB.

Edinburgh

"Your Bi-curious seeking a woman ????? playmate for you and your partner.

I would expect you to be Bi-sexual.

Who is your partner because you’re on a single woman profile. Any potential women would want to know who they are.

IMO - This looks as if you seek a woman for your partner.

Just my initial reaction

"

Changed to bi-sexual was an error.

And no I’m looking for someone to play with us both and me separately.

My partner is the guy in all my vids and we have separate profiles though might make a couples one.

By *issy ElliotWoman 9 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I'm really not having a go but I honestly don't know of anyone who would respond favourably to this .. pointers ..

1. There is no mention of who the male is , which is rather dubious , if he's a play partner surely putting his name in your profile so others can check him out before deciding if they want to .knowing who he is goes beyond attraction it's also about safety .

2. Says on your profile your not meeting .

Edinburgh

"I'm really not having a go but I honestly don't know of anyone who would respond favourably to this .. pointers ..

1. There is no mention of who the male is , which is rather dubious , if he's a play partner surely putting his name in your profile so others can check him out before deciding if they want to .knowing who he is goes beyond attraction it's also about safety .

"

I’m not suggesting to meet without communication. I don’t meet anyone until we’ve chatted in length, formed a connection and boundaries and had a social or two.

Noted I will up date my profile

Edinburgh

"I would update your profile to reflect what you are looking for.

Particularly the part regarding an additional play partner to add to your relationship.

Change your message filters and preferences to concentrate on women only.

As you are not interested in clubs, add a couple of meets in the meets section referencing a social with other women.

You could also attend lady only socials which are organised through FAB.

"

Thank you. Yes totally keen to go to a woman’s only social just to make new friends. Wish there was one in Edinburgh.

We’re going to make a couples profile which will be easier as I’m keeping my own profile too.

I love chatting with single men and couples too so don’t want to restrict that but yes updated my profile

Didn’t mean to cause any offence but thank you for your advice x

By *ill Guy69Man 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

Your partner is an e+++t... Yes?

If that is established, then can continue...

Edinburgh

"Your partner is an e+++t... Yes?

If that is established, then can continue...

"

Sorry I don’t follow? PM me if easier? X

By *issy ElliotWoman 9 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"I'm really not having a go but I honestly don't know of anyone who would respond favourably to this .. pointers ..

I’m not suggesting to meet without communication. I don’t meet anyone until we’ve chatted in length, formed a connection and boundaries and had a social or two.

Noted I will up date my profile "

Sometimes things get lost in translation so to speak and don't come across the way it's intended . I really wasn't telling you off was just saying what my thoughts were, kinda a given when replying to a forum post .

By *idden Gem69Woman 8 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Telling off in the forums"

People gave you advice, not a telling off

By *ore_Please81 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

""Telling off in the forums"

People gave you advice, not a telling off"

People also misconstrued things I said with no or little context.

I’ve taken the advice I’ve asked for and adjusted my profile to what I’m comfortable with .

I felt like I was unjustly judged and people did not correspond with me before giving there opinion x p.s people are allowed to evolve there sexually preferences I’m still not comfortable with my forced bi on here x

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 8 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

I’ve taken the advice I’ve asked for and adjusted my profile to what I’m comfortable with .

I felt like I was unjustly judged and people did not correspond with me before giving there opinion x p.s people are allowed to evolve there sexually preferences I’m still not comfortable with my forced bi on here x "

Who's forced the bi ? You are looking to play with women on your own or with partner.

So it suggests you are at least bi- curious.

By *adbury girlWoman 8 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I felt like I was unjustly judged and people did not correspond with me before giving there opinion x p.s people are allowed to evolve there sexually preferences I’m still not comfortable with my forced bi on here x

Who's forced the bi ? You are looking to play with women on your own or with partner.

So it suggests you are at least bi- curious.

"

On reading the thread, she had no-curious on her profile but felt she had to change it to bi-sexual as people objected to her having bi-curious when she was looking for a female.

By *adbury girlWoman 8 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I felt like I was unjustly judged and people did not correspond with me before giving there opinion x p.s people are allowed to evolve there sexually preferences I’m still not comfortable with my forced bi on here x "

The forums can be tough at times.

You put up a simple thread and felt bombarded by others opinions. Change back to bi-curious if that’s how you feel.

People have different opinions on some meanings, to me bi-sexual means you would consider a relationship with a person of same sex however bi-curious to me means you would be playful with same sex which sounds a bit like your thoughts just now so change it back if you want to.

You don’t have to mention your play partners name on an open forum as he would need to give consent for that, as long as you are able to identify him through messages with any potential partners then don’t worry about it.

I do agree that socials would be a great way forward for you, they are really friendly and welcoming and it’s a great way to meet new people with similar interests. There is a bowling one in glasgow 1st June, you could maybe half in for a cheap hotel with your friend and come along as I’m sure there are still spaces and it’s a good crowd that’s going.

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

A couples account would probably go down better

Mrs

By *alcon43Woman 8 weeks ago

Paisley

If you’re not comfortable putting Bisexual then keep it as bi curious. Women like to know how experienced you are before meeting. If you’ve little to no experience with women then be honest about it.

Don’t change your profile to please those on the forum.

Single profiles asking to meet as a couple is always annoying. If you play as a couple, at least add his profile name. Preferably make a couple profile.

Not everyone is into the kink/BDSM scene and some of your pics and videos are quite extreme for some people. It may put people off meeting. I’d suggest putting some into your private pics folder.

By *issy ElliotWoman 8 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I never made you do anything ! .. if you go back and read my post .. what I said was , you had little or no details about the male in participation other than he's in your videos , women like to know details of guys the plan on playing with even if it's a username so they can check them out for themselves , it seems rather dubious the fact your unwilling to share the basic details of said male but expecting a woman who has no involvement in the play partner dynamic to be interested on blind faith from a video ...

My second point was that on your profile you said your weren't meeting (before you changed it ) ...

Here's the thing you brought this onto the public forum asking for advice and then spit the dummy out when folk offer you it , or is it a case of we can only reply if it's what you want to hear . But the dig on your profile when all we did was do what you asked give pointers seems alot for nothing other than advice which you sought out .

By *ookie69Man 8 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"I never made you do anything ! .. if you go back and read my post .. what I said was , you had little or no details about the male in participation other than he's in your videos , women like to know details of guys the plan on playing with even if it's a username so they can check them out for themselves , it seems rather dubious the fact your unwilling to share the basic details of said male but expecting a woman who has no involvement in the play partner dynamic to be interested on blind faith from a video ...

My second point was that on your profile you said your weren't meeting (before you changed it ) ...

Here's the thing you brought this onto the public forum asking for advice and then spit the dummy out when folk offer you it , or is it a case of we can only reply if it's what you want to hear . But the dig on your profile when all we did was do what you asked give pointers seems alot for nothing other than advice which you sought out . "

Absolutely this

To add to that…..

It was me that mentioned the bi curious thing not anyone else who has given you advice in which you seeked.

The forums is a place for discussion and opinions may vary, that’s no different from reality.

My immediate reaction to your thread suggests that if you are bicurious and seek another woman and also for your partner, I would expect you to be bisexual mainly because most single women on here who seek the same sex are bisexual and don’t want to be someone you can practice on.

Too many couples profiles with the female as bicurious are only bicurious to please their partner not because they want to be.

I NEVER forced you to do anything with your profile.

I merely gave you my opinion. Create a couples profile and you may get what you’re looking for.

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Being a bisexual woman, a woman being bi curious does make me wary, as I would hate to be with someone who's doing it for their partner. I would know instantly and it would just be horrible.

But I think the most important thing is to be honest and not feel a pressure to label yourself until you're comfortable with what you like.

Bisexual women will still be open to meeting you depending on how your chat goes and if they feel there is a genuine attraction there. Totally agree with being able to see your partner's profile.

I do feel that the way you've worded that first paragraph on your profile could be more welcoming and friendly to show the best of yourself. Someone who seems argumentative would always be a red flag for me. I hope you find what you're looking for x

Edinburgh

The forums can be tough at times.

You put up a simple thread and felt bombarded by others opinions. Change back to bi-curious if that’s how you feel.

People have different opinions on some meanings, to me bi-sexual means you would consider a relationship with a person of same sex however bi-curious to me means you would be playful with same sex which sounds a bit like your thoughts just now so change it back if you want to.

You don’t have to mention your play partners name on an open forum as he would need to give consent for that, as long as you are able to identify him through messages with any potential partners then don’t worry about it.

I do agree that socials would be a great way forward for you, they are really friendly and welcoming and it’s a great way to meet new people with similar interests. There is a bowling one in glasgow 1st June, you could maybe half in for a cheap hotel with your friend and come along as I’m sure there are still spaces and it’s a good crowd that’s going.

"

Thank you for this. I totally agree that I felt pressured into changing my bi-curious status. And that fab needs to expand is sexuality choices.

Thank you for the support I did feel like I was being shamed and looking at hotels now for the 1st xxx

Edinburgh

Firstly I never said anyone forced me to do anything, but I did feel very judge by my post and sexual status and have made changes based on the first 3 posters opinions. The forced bi comment was the lack of choices and options on fab.

Secondly why is my sexuality and sexual experience in question? This is something to be discussed in private so if anyone is curious drop me a message.

I simply thought I was asking a reasonable question and for advice in a safe place with kind people. And there has been some but it’s become and attack on me and my sexual preferences.

There have been assumptions about my motivations for seeking a female play partner. No one has forced my hand! I am sexually submissive but not easily lead.

There was no offence meant and but clearly people are upset so this I apologise for.

Xxx

lanarkshire

"Firstly I never said anyone forced me to do anything, but I did feel very judge by my post and sexual status and have made changes based on the first 3 posters opinions. The forced bi comment was the lack of choices and options on fab.

Secondly why is my sexuality and sexual experience in question? This is something to be discussed in private so if anyone is curious drop me a message.

I simply thought I was asking a reasonable question and for advice in a safe place with kind people. And there has been some but it’s become and attack on me and my sexual preferences.

There have been assumptions about my motivations for seeking a female play partner. No one has forced my hand! I am sexually submissive but not easily lead.

There was no offence meant and but clearly people are upset so this I apologise for.

Xxx

"

So I'd be the 3rd poster .. I didnae judge you at all , I didn't mention your sexuality once , nor did I say anything that was aimed at you , what I did was raise the question about the male in question and saying the lack of information on a guy your choosing to meet other females with doesn't sit well ... then I commented that your profile said you weren't meeting and your in the forums saying your actively seeking a female to either play separately with or with your play partner included ..

There was no dig and I certainly didn't judge you what I did do was reply to your post and gave pointers in what you asked . .

If you didn't want the opinions of others then why ask for them in a forum post ..

Now your playing the victim "feeling judged" by the first three posters. As I said there is such a thing as lost in translation and sometimes you don't get the meaning behind written text , but maybe go back and read what I originally posted and you'll see there is no digs at you personally nor otherwise !

By *ookie69Man 8 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Firstly I never said anyone forced me to do anything, but I did feel very judge by my post and sexual status and have made changes based on the first 3 posters opinions. The forced bi comment was the lack of choices and options on fab.

Xxx

So I'd be the 3rd poster .. I didnae judge you at all , I didn't mention your sexuality once , nor did I say anything that was aimed at you , what I did was raise the question about the male in question and saying the lack of information on a guy your choosing to meet other females with doesn't sit well ... then I commented that your profile said you weren't meeting and your in the forums saying your actively seeking a female to either play separately with or with your play partner included ..

There was no dig and I certainly didn't judge you what I did do was reply to your post and gave pointers in what you asked . .

If you didn't want the opinions of others then why ask for them in a forum post ..

Now your playing the victim "feeling judged" by the first three posters. As I said there is such a thing as lost in translation and sometimes you don't get the meaning behind written text , but maybe go back and read what I originally posted and you'll see there is no digs at you personally nor otherwise ! "

This x

Edinburgh

Xxx

Now your playing the victim "feeling judged" by the first three posters. As I said there is such a thing as lost in translation and sometimes you don't get the meaning behind written text , but maybe go back and read what I originally posted and you'll see there is no digs at you personally nor otherwise !

This x

"

This is my last message to you both the I respectively ask you to leave me alone.

You have not read my last response properly and assumed it was aimed at you solely! It was not! Nor was it a dig.

It was my feelings (which I’m allowed) on how the thread was received and overall discussed. I’ve considered all your views and advice and change my profile accordingly and will continue to do so and my sexual needs and wants are fluid.

However I would consider your openings to feedback…”I’m not having a go but…” things tend to turn into a shit sandwich after such a blunt start. Again not a dig just some constructive criticism x

lanarkshire

Xxx

This x

This is my last message to you both the I respectively ask you to leave me alone.

You have not read my last response properly and assumed it was aimed at you solely! It was not! Nor was it a dig.

It was my feelings (which I’m allowed) on how the thread was received and overall discussed. I’ve considered all your views and advice and change my profile accordingly and will continue to do so and my sexual needs and wants are fluid.

However I would consider your openings to feedback…”I’m not having a go but…” things tend to turn into a shit sandwich after such a blunt start. Again not a dig just some constructive criticism x

"

I'm my own person on here .. I'm no getting painted to be something I'm not .. you play the victim well I'll give you that but don't make it out you were told off , bullied into changing your profile because effectively your posts are making me out a bully (which I'm not ) . I did say "I'm not having a go but ".. because words and motives get misconstrued ,fact .. i didnt mention your sexual needs other than you saying you were looking and your profile saying your not meeting ..but don't twist it to fit your woe is me replies because you don't like my opinion. As for it aimed solely at me I didn't say it was but you did say first three posts I was the third .. I'll do as you wish and leave you be I just don't agree with you making it out something it's not !

Edinburgh

Xxx

This x

I'm my own person on here .. I'm no getting painted to be something I'm not .. you play the victim well I'll give you that but don't make it out you were told off , bullied into changing your profile because effectively your posts are making me out a bully (which I'm not ) . I did say "I'm not having a go but ".. because words and motives get misconstrued ,fact .. i didnt mention your sexual needs other than you saying you were looking and your profile saying your not meeting ..but don't twist it to fit your woe is me replies because you don't like my opinion. As for it aimed solely at me I didn't say it was but you did say first three posts I was the third .. I'll do as you wish and leave you be I just don't agree with you making it out something it's not ! "

I am not playing the victim, the fact I’ve taken on feedback proves that!

I have never mentioned you once in my post nor did I say you were a bully and never once said you’d questioned my sexual needs (read the thread it wasn’t you that did this). Nothing has been directed at you expect my last response which again was to stress this point.

This is directed at you….this is now entering harassment territory and I’m once again asking you to leave me alone!