FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Where to start

Where to start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allumcason OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Motherwell

Hey folks,

New to this entire scene tbh. Long time lurker on here but never actually done anything cause I've been in relationships. Recently single and having been in vanilla relationships sadly so want to get out my comfort zone!

Issue is I really have no clue how to start. Would love to meet up with couples and women but feel quite intimidated messaging first and have no clue where to start or how the etiquette is

Any advise is helpful!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman 9 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Go to a club or attend an organised social.

By *allumcason OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Motherwell

I don't really know what goes on at these things and I feel like I'd be the nervous guy in the corner haha

By *inkyguy93Man 9 weeks ago

Falkirk

"I don't really know what goes on at these things and I feel like I'd be the nervous guy in the corner haha"

I'm in the same position

By *allerthanaverage79Man 9 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Often the only way to meet folks thru here, so don't be shy, imagine what you could miss out on! X

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 9 weeks ago

grangemouth

We all were first timers

Decide what you want or comfortable with to start

Be honest with the people

By *eiaorganaWoman 9 weeks ago

Dundee

"I don't really know what goes on at these things and I feel like I'd be the nervous guy in the corner haha"

You won't be, you need to put yourself out there

By *ookie69Man 9 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Hey folks,

New to this entire scene tbh. Long time lurker on here but never actually done anything cause I've been in relationships. Recently single and having been in vanilla relationships sadly so want to get out my comfort zone!

Issue is I really have no clue how to start. Would love to meet up with couples and women but feel quite intimidated messaging first and have no clue where to start or how the etiquette is

Any advise is helpful! "

The best advice I can give you…

Learn to handle rejection

Be respectful to others

Understand discretion

Just be yourself and learn from your own mistakes

Good luck

By *ot - CoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

The best place to start is with your profile. You've got 9 cock pics, do you really need all 9? The last pic of you wearing joggys is OK and the pic of you with someone is also OK. A lot of cock pics put some couples off. Take a look at other male profiles for ideas.

Visiting clubs is also a way of meeting people, you dont have to talk to every single person but getting known is good even if you don't have sex.

Good luck

By *allumcason OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Motherwell

"The best place to start is with your profile. You've got 9 cock pics, do you really need all 9? The last pic of you wearing joggys is OK and the pic of you with someone is also OK. A lot of cock pics put some couples off. Take a look at other male profiles for ideas.

Visiting clubs is also a way of meeting people, you dont have to talk to every single person but getting known is good even if you don't have sex.

Good luck "

Yeah that's a fair point, I've just not removed older ones tbh. Wary of posting body pics for a few reasons 1. Not overly body confident and 2. Have some distinctive tattoos if anybody on here knew me they'd know straight away.

Thank you for the advice

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple 8 weeks ago

glasgow

Not checked your profile out, but don't be wary of body pics. If someone is judgemental on your body pics that's on them, don't beat yourself up man.

As for being recognised from the tattoos, if somehow someone dies recognise them, they are on here for the same reason and I doubt they would broadcast round family, friends or colleagues that you are on a swinging site. If they did, half the people would secretly be intrigued and jealous anyway.

Lastly, as others have said, get yourself to CJs or After dark, see it as a social club and just act genuine and chat. It's all social downstairs at Cjs and no pressure. At least that way you could hopefully get people to verify you are who you say you are and also a respect, decent guy. Them verifications will help on this site.

» Add a new message to this topic