FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The belt and abusive teachers

The belt and abusive teachers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was chatting to a friend on here today about getting the belt wen u wer in school got me thinking how abusive the teacher were ,there was one teacher me and mrs had who say if u wer to get 6 of the belt would give u 3 then say he owed u the other 3 so u could be sitting doing ur work and he would just shout u out and give u the 3 he owed u sadistic bastard ,another would put u a few of us in a half circle all with hands out so

U didnt know how was getting it first and wen he belted u on the palm he would bring the belt back up to hit u on the knuckles the more I think of it, it was abuse ,anyone have any sadistic teachers in thier school

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shit sounds just like st Luke's

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Was chatting to a friend on here today about getting the belt wen u wer in school got me thinking how abusive the teacher were ,there was one teacher me and mrs had who say if u wer to get 6 of the belt would give u 3 then say he owed u the other 3 so u could be sitting doing ur work and he would just shout u out and give u the 3 he owed u sadistic bastard ,another would put u a few of us in a half circle all with hands out so

U didnt know how was getting it first and wen he belted u on the palm he would bring the belt back up to hit u on the knuckles the more I think of it, it was abuse ,anyone have any sadistic teachers in thier school"

I was the friend who was discussing this with you today lol and as i told you we had a nun as a teacher in primary school who used to sneek up behind you and rap on the knuckles with the edge of a ruler if she caught you talking ..was fkn sore as hell and often left brusing she'd never get away with it now

Prefered the belt to lines or extra homework. Over and done with

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

To be fair they do need something stricter these days. Teachers just get abuse back now cause the pupils know they cant touch them and if they do they just go grass them up

I got three of the belt once from a male teacher, he got hell for it as male teachers were not supposed to belt girls, he should have reported me to the head female teacher of my year!!! also another male teacher in our school used to throw the blackboard duster at pupils who were not listening to him...

"To be fair they do need something stricter these days. Teachers just get abuse back now cause the pupils know they cant touch them and if they do they just go grass them up"

the belt never done us any real harm just think they abused the power they had

Oh those were the days! We used to have competitions as to who could get the most belts in a day.

Never anything bad tho, just naughty

did anyone ever get scudded on the nut by a wooden block from the woodwork teacher!!

By *reacherUKMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Bloody hell ... seems I must have been a right bad'un' as I seem to have had everything - Belt : Duster : Block of wood.

Better than the punishment exercises or lines.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"To be fair they do need something stricter these days. Teachers just get abuse back now cause the pupils know they cant touch them and if they do they just go grass them up

the belt never done us any real harm just think they abused the power they had"

When my gran brought it up I always said they could bring it back but have to write down or report who they belt, that way it can be monitored but at the same time teachers get back some control

Oh nooooooo!

Even tho I had the belt many a time at school and granted it never did me any harm but I have never lifted a hand to my daughter and would never allow anyone else to either!

"I got three of the belt once from a male teacher, he got hell for it as male teachers were not supposed to belt girls, he should have reported me to the head female teacher of my year!!! also another male teacher in our school used to throw the blackboard duster at pupils who were not listening to him... "

did you go to st saviours, we had the same hahaha and nuns at primary school who used the belt the most

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"To be fair they do need something stricter these days. Teachers just get abuse back now cause the pupils know they cant touch them and if they do they just go grass them up

When my gran brought it up I always said they could bring it back but have to write down or report who they belt, that way it can be monitored but at the same time teachers get back some control"

There is a school who had a trial run of bringing back the belt, but they had a disciplinary session before it was administered. The child, whomever had been affected or hurt, both sets of parents and a few teachers were called, they got in a room discussed the punishment until the child understood why they were getting it, then after the talking, the parent had to do the belting. It ran until they made it illegal but had very positive results. As one of the kids who had the punishment said, it's not the pain, it's the shame of having your parents and the victim watching you get it done.

"Oh nooooooo!

Even tho I had the belt many a time at school and granted it never did me any harm but I have never lifted a hand to my daughter and would never allow anyone else to either! "

I got the belt in p1from off a nun because i throw plasticine onto a wall to see if it stuck . Just lets say i never liked nuns after that .

And I bet you haven't thrown another bit of plaster cine at a wall either ....

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

I wonder why are attitudes have changed from,"didn't do me any harm" to "no one's going to hit my child ?

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Had one very strict teacher that seemed to get pleasure belting people I still see him about now as a old man and cringe every time I see him

i got the belt once in p5 for eating a sweet in the line waiting to go back into school after playtime. and in secondary a geography teacher used to belt pupils up the wrist with the buckle end of a belt, not a tawse like the secretarial teacher(who also threw blackboard dusters) kept under his jacket... it fitted snugly over his shoulder and was stiff as a board

Used to get belted most days.

Had one female teacher I would wind up as she never wore a bra and her tits wobbled every time age drew that strap. Man I would enjoy winding her up

Got hit with blackboard dusters, rulers, paintbrushes. Whatever came to hand.

There was one teacher at my primary school who used to put a jotter on your arms at wrists before issuing the blows.

In secondary I've seen teachers lob dusters, chalk, big wooden pointers, bins. You name it, it's been thrown.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Tbh I got the belt a few times at school, and a good few "leatherings", but it at least taught me respect and definitely taught me right from wrong.

Kids these days don't seem to have any respect or fear of consequences.

Glasgow

"I wonder why are attitudes have changed from,"didn't do me any harm" to "no one's going to hit my child ?"

Glasgow

When my gran brought it up I always said they could bring it back but have to write down or report who they belt, that way it can be monitored but at the same time teachers get back some control

There is a school who had a trial run of bringing back the belt, but they had a disciplinary session before it was administered. The child, whomever had been affected or hurt, both sets of parents and a few teachers were called, they got in a room discussed the punishment until the child understood why they were getting it, then after the talking, the parent had to do the belting. It ran until they made it illegal but had very positive results. As one of the kids who had the punishment said, it's not the pain, it's the shame of having your parents and the victim watchin you get it done."

Assuming the parent are reasonable and fair parent and not the 'yeah, i know he stole your car, but don't go accusing my kid" brigade.

Avoiding the belt, never getting the belt, yet growing up fearing that could happen to you, not healthy, experts would maybe say, ruling by fear is a form of bullying.

Regularly got the belt or the buckle! I remember when the banned corporal punishment and oh did we milk it! My teacher was a sadist too. Saving up your whacks for when least expected. Another favourite of his was the big wooden blackboard rubber launched at your head with precision. Or the timeless jamming fingers in the desk (the old school ones with the flip lid)

Didn't see it as abuse then just part of school. Was nothing compared to what you would get when got home anyway!

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a scar on thr back of my hand where my secretarial studies teacher hit me with a ruler for peeking at the typewriter keys. Have to say I am a damned good touch typist!

Corporal punishment is not the problem, it is those administering it that create the problem.

Shy x

I think now this is my personal view that its the worst thing they done away with in schools yes some did abuse it and wer belt happy , I had my fair share of it and probs deserved it to be honest but in schools now the teachers have little control or respect from the kids

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had an abusive teacher when I was at primary school.

I'm left handed and she used to make me write with my right hand. She was obsessed with neat hand writing and my writing was never good enough for her so every day I used to get belted by her.

I was only 7 years old at the time and had the misfortune of having this female teacher for two years.

I never told my parents what was going on for years later and they were shocked and said that they would have put a stop to it had they known.

I can still picture her now going up and down the rows of desks telling all the children whose writing didn't meet her standards to go and stand at the front. She then sent all the girls back to their desks and belted all the boys.

If she stopped at your desk she always asked the same question. "Is that yuor best handwriting?" If you said "yes" then she would say that it wasn't and stand to the front. If you said "no" then it was just "out to the front".

" also another male teacher in our school used to throw the blackboard duster at pupils who were not listening to him... "

I had a Latin teacher who used to do that lol. Made me learn, though lol.

Sound like you all went to a school with nuns in it

Me? Eh....no lol The thought!

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

"Oh those were the days! We used to have competitions as to who could get the most belts in a day.

Never anything bad tho, just naughty "

me and my cousin used to have a competion every year to see who got the belt the most

I remember when I got caned regularly until my parents told me to just walk out of the office and go home,that was about the time caning ended.I had know idea what was to replace the caning until one day five us were lined up in the office and the Deputy Head grabbed me by the collar picked me up off my feet and threw me into the big old fire place,thank god there was no fire!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic