FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 2 Couples Meet But 1 Person Not Into Another - What Do You Do ?

2 Couples Meet But 1 Person Not Into Another - What Do You Do ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

2 Couples Meet But 1 Person Not Into Another - What Do You Do?

Couples question.

Your more into meeting couples, everything seems exciting and great and then you meet for a social with intention of fun but as you meet and get chatting, 1 of you is not into one of the couple, (which happens, nothing wrong with that).

What do you do, do you carry on and have fun to keep partner happy or you in form partner and make excuses and leave ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man 9 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

The right thing to do would decline the meet.

There are 4 people who should be equally comfortable and if that’s not the case then it’s a dead parrot.

Then again, some people may want to meet regardless

By *SCouple81Couple 9 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

For us is a no. It could be difficult but we don't do "taking one for the team"

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

We've had that scenario in a club where one of us was feeling good about it and the other wasn't. At that point it's an outright no. No taking one for the team with us. We both need to be in the zone together.

By *issy ElliotWoman 9 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I think if playing in a couple then boundaries need to be set in stone , if one isn't feeling it then it's a no , no one needs to be in an awkward uncomfortable situation.. expecting otherwise is selfish shady behaviour I say x

By *r- Mrs ScotsduoCouple 9 weeks ago

scotland

Easy decision, walk away

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple 8 weeks ago

glasgow

Just be honest but be respectful, don't try and make up any excuses to be kind etc.

No one would/should take it personally and no one should feel like they need to take one for the team.

If it's within your relationship dynamics it could with communication turn into a hotwife/hubby type meet.

I think it can be obvious sometimes to spot if one half of the couple you are playing with isn't into it but will play along, when we've picked up on that sort of vibe we have stopped but said we are not feeling it. I (P) tend to pick up on body language quite quickly and couldn't go through with something if I feel someone else isn't there for their own enjoyment.

By *alcon43Woman 8 weeks ago

Paisley

I have met couples previously as a couple. We agreed on a phrase to say if one of us wasn’t happy to take things further. Same as agreeing to have sane room swap or separate room swap. Make sure you’re both in agreement with boundaries

Don’t take it personally if couples choose not to take it further.

glasgow

"I have met couples previously as a couple. We agreed on a phrase to say if one of us wasn’t happy to take things further. Same as agreeing to have sane room swap or separate room swap. Make sure you’re both in agreement with boundaries

Don’t take it personally if couples choose not to take it further. "

Yep, communication, understanding and honesty is the key.

Phrases is a good way to do it subtly, something that whoever you are talking to wouldn't think anything off what was just said but you and your partner know if it's said it means I'm happy let's progress, or another phrase would mean I'm not into this let's not.

I personally don't think there's no harm in saying me and misses just need a quick chat and then come back and be honest.

By *irvancoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

girvan

Yep it’s not a nice experience if not everyone is into it , better to make your excuses

glasgow

We had done it at Cjs this weekend with a very nice, friendly couple after talking on here we agreed to meet and chat at cjs, something didn't click for J so pretty early on I respectfully told them that it is nothing against them but J wasn't feeling it.

We went on and had a good night and I truly hope that because of the honesty pretty early on they went on to enjoy their night as well with no misunderstanding nor bad feelings. We said hello a few times during the night and was great because we all knew where we stood.

By *nubis282Man 8 weeks ago

Hamilton

Surely in this instance it wouldn't even be 'making an excuse', it's just being honest and saying that one person isn't feeling it. Shows respect to all the parties involved and there should be no pressure for anything further.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 8 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"We had done it at Cjs this weekend with a very nice, friendly couple after talking on here we agreed to meet and chat at cjs, something didn't click for J so pretty early on I respectfully told them that it is nothing against them but J wasn't feeling it.

We went on and had a good night and I truly hope that because of the honesty pretty early on they went on to enjoy their night as well with no misunderstanding nor bad feelings. We said hello a few times during the night and was great because we all knew where we stood."

Think this is the grown up approach to it. Let them know early on so everyone can crack on with the rest of the night and have a good time.

2 minutes of pain gives an evening of gain.

By *oneys1Couple 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Let the other person watch with a nice cold beer.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 8 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Let the other person watch with a nice cold beer."

Now there's a good idea too. Can I suggest a few beers and the rugby on in the background just in case it's over a little quick.

Or is that just rude?

» Add a new message to this topic