FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > is swinging dead?

is swinging dead?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a wee rant in another post and it got me thinking?

As someone who has been on this and another site many yrs...we have seen lots of changes in the way folk are doing things?

Yes loads of folk arrange their meets diffrently and thats great But...

Fab is a swinging site(name Gives it away) lol.

I feel its more of a dating, social network site now or hi tech readers wives?

Im not having a moan cause we cant get meets or Iv been stood up

I just think the art of swinging is lost?

Auds xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Thankfully it's still a swinging site with genuine people out there who meet for fun. I think this forum has changed into something totally different though.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I prefer the socials/play parties now...I either play or I dont, will only decide on the night (after a few drinks) lol

The whole meeting for fun has lost its appeal for me.....Got boring when only 2 or 4 of us....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats a good post. The site is definately turning more into a cam wank site. But most of the swinging is arranged outwith the chatrooms.

yeah i joined the site 3yrs ago, and been on and off the site, in the times i've been on have had my fair share of fun... and agree there are a lot of decent genuine peeps on here but as you say the forum is defo not the same as it used to be....although i cant quite put my finger on what!!!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've been on here for about 6 years first as a couple now a single ... Yeah it has changed a bit but for me I use chat and forums for the banter, and messages for meeting... I certainly don't expect to be "dating" ... When I meet it is for sex

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Had a wee rant in another post and it got me thinking?

As someone who has been on this and another site many yrs...we have seen lots of changes in the way folk are doing things?

Auds xx"

As a fellow old timer I have to agree a little with the changes over the years auds, what I have noticed is there seems to be alot more singles looking to hook up which makes it seem like its more of a sex/dating site than a swingers site..however I wouldnt go as far as saying swinging is dead also with fab being a free site theres too many of the wannabees signing up then leaving then signing up again which wasnt nearly as bad on the pay sites

edinburgh

Auds xx

As a fellow old timer I have to agree a little with the changes over the years auds, what I have noticed is there seems to be alot more singles looking to hook up which makes it seem like its more of a sex/dating site than a swingers site..however I wouldnt go as far as saying swinging is dead also with fab being a free site theres too many of the wannabees signing up then leaving then signing up again which wasnt nearly as bad on the pay sites "

That's cause I can't get 3 somes on pof

"I've been on here for about 6 years first as a couple now a single ... Yeah it has changed a bit but for me I use chat and forums for the banter, and messages for meeting... I certainly don't expect to be "dating" ... When I meet it is for sex "

totally agree with the latter part cutie...after all, it's not a dating site!!!

We were on before and left for a while then came back. We have found that it has indeed changed. The swinging side for us hasn't changed in the way we _iew it or perhaps think about swinging but sadly there seems to be an element that has managed to bore its way into the site and pushing swinging to the side. What I mean by that, is the opinion that women on here are simply bits of meat to be fucked senseless irrespective that indeed she may have a male partner who is quite capable of doing just that when the need arises. It seems that the fun and laughter and the swapping has turned into " right woman get on your knees cause you is going to be fucked hard by this big thick manly cock then you are going to swallow every drop." kinda attitude. Anyways we are just here for fun not the above mentioned Adonis look at my super hard cock and you will be thankful for it thing. We always presumed swinging was about meeting up having a laugh a drink swapping partners and all just enjoying adult fun together, having a great night. Sadly it seems to be losing the core idea behind it.

"

As a fellow old timer I have to agree a little with the changes over the years auds, what I have noticed is there seems to be alot more singles looking to hook up which makes it seem like its more of a sex/dating site than a swingers site..however I wouldnt go as far as saying swinging is dead also with fab being a free site theres too many of the wannabees signing up then leaving then signing up again which wasnt nearly as bad on the pay sites "

Can spot the wannabes a mile off,so they not the problem....

Speaking from a couples point of _iew, I think its harder to find couples that you are both attracted to and not met before.....its the same faces all the time....New couples are great, but only if they are sure about what they want (more and more they are unsure) and thats off putting....

"We were on before and left for a while then came back. We have found that it has indeed changed. The swinging side for us hasn't changed in the way we _iew it or perhaps think about swinging but sadly there seems to be an element that has managed to bore its way into the site and pushing swinging to the side. What I mean by that, is the opinion that women on here are simply bits of meat to be fucked senseless irrespective that indeed she may have a male partner who is quite capable of doing just that when the need arises. It seems that the fun and laughter and the swapping has turned into " right woman get on your knees cause you is going to be fucked hard by this big thick manly cock then you are going to swallow every drop." kinda attitude. Anyways we are just here for fun not the above mentioned Adonis look at my super hard cock and you will be thankful for it thing. We always presumed swinging was about meeting up having a laugh a drink swapping partners and all just enjoying adult fun together, having a great night. Sadly it seems to be losing the core idea behind it. "
well said

"

As a fellow old timer I have to agree a little with the changes over the years auds, what I have noticed is there seems to be alot more singles looking to hook up which makes it seem like its more of a sex/dating site than a swingers site..however I wouldnt go as far as saying swinging is dead also with fab being a free site theres too many of the wannabees signing up then leaving then signing up again which wasnt nearly as bad on the pay sites

Speaking from a couples point of _iew, I think its harder to find couples that you are both attracted to and not met before.....its the same faces all the time....New couples are great, but only if they are sure about what they want (more and more they are unsure) and thats off putting...."

again...have to agree xx

Has changed over the years, forums have gone downhill for a start. But,thanks to our small circle of friends, the swinging part is still there, hence why we tend to stick with who we already know.

"We were on before and left for a while then came back. We have found that it has indeed changed. The swinging side for us hasn't changed in the way we _iew it or perhaps think about swinging but sadly there seems to be an element that has managed to bore its way into the site and pushing swinging to the side. What I mean by that, is the opinion that women on here are simply bits of meat to be fucked senseless irrespective that indeed she may have a male partner who is quite capable of doing just that when the need arises. It seems that the fun and laughter and the swapping has turned into " right woman get on your knees cause you is going to be fucked hard by this big thick manly cock then you are going to swallow every drop." kinda attitude. Anyways we are just here for fun not the above mentioned Adonis look at my super hard cock and you will be thankful for it thing. We always presumed swinging was about meeting up having a laugh a drink swapping partners and all just enjoying adult fun together, having a great night. Sadly it seems to be losing the core idea behind it. "

Do you get that kind of attitude from couples??

Can honestly say we never have....

We are finding meeting genuine cpls harder and harder to be honest

Be it we fancy 1 and not the other or family life getting in the way of arranging a time that suits all.

Or that some cpls just want a night out But no swapping lol ..now thats just weird right?

Lol x

No we definitely don't get that from couples. Sometimes we find there are some who are looking for nirvana in their possible playmates. thankfully we are just a down to earth horny pair of fekkers who just want to have lots of fun.

"We are finding meeting genuine cpls harder and harder to be honest

Be it we fancy 1 and not the other or family life getting in the way of arranging a time that suits all.

Or that some cpls just want a night out But no swapping lol ..now thats just weird right?

Lol x"

lol.....yes!!!

Sadly some just like to say "we are swingers"......Never feckin done anything BUT we are swingers LOL

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

You make a very valid point,fab has changed considerably over the years that I've been on here & it seems to have shifted away from being predominantly a site for swingers to being a social,dating site as you say....I lose count of the amount of fems who contact me seemingly looking for social meets & dates etc

Il be perfectly honest with you...

As a couple, our best nights have been with the ones I didnt have much of an attraction to.......

Much prefer my/our fun at CJ's now anyway...

Soooo....

Fancy a no string sex sesh then ninja???

Lol

"I lose count of the amount of fems who contact me seemingly looking for social meets & dates etc "

I would never meet a guy on my own without a social meet first......Gawd he could be a complete wanker

Iv met guys alone without a social meet...i do all my chatting on here or by txt to suss em out lol.

If i have free time to meet i dont wanna be drinking coffee

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I guess we all use the site in our own ways,swinging as a whole hasnt changed at all i dont think .

forums yes they have changed mostly because people have a diffrance of opinions that some seem incapible of accepting.

with regards to people thinking its a dating site yes that happens too for some people .

Then there are people using the site for cheating which i hate to say it but that aint swinging no matter how you want to see it .

There are a very small minority of people on here who use this site truly for swinging .

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Its still a swinging site we have not been here as long as some of yous but we did join to swing and have had great success so far I think this site offers more than that though all be it cams / chat / pictures / what ever floats your boat but as someone said above its easy to spot the ones that just play at being swingers.

"Iv met guys alone without a social meet...i do all my chatting on here or by txt to suss em out lol.

If i have free time to meet i dont wanna be drinking coffee"

Dont get me wrong, will decide within 10mins of meeting....

Just wouldnt invite him or go to him without meetin openly first...

Just rename it fabbook loosing its appeal to many looking for an ego boost me thinks .

We have been here 3yrs now and never used chat or cams most of our fun meets have came from going to socials or just msg profiles we think could click with and as sumone said above we have sum friends who we know r gen and wen we can we usually meet them and the sex is better with ppl u have met before.

Auds xx"

Agree with all said.

I have over the years via fab mainly gained good swinging aquaintances, to the point recently i became so tired of elements of trends within fab i clinically clicked off and out.

What was real refreshing about that was, these established fun aquaintances kept in touch, still were kean to play, meet and party on.

Knowing that that is possible, you therefore click on fab as a lot of people do, to relax and browse what just might be fun on the site, forums, chat etc.

I dont know if i strike a chord with others browsing scots forums currently, but finding a topical,well thought out forum thread is like panning for gold.

So, thank you for this thread, appreciate it.

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"No we definitely don't get that from couples. Sometimes we find there are some who are looking for nirvana in their possible playmates. thankfully we are just a down to earth horny pair of fekkers who just want to have lots of fun. "

We haven't been playing for long, although we've been around lurking on the site for some years, and can definitely say we've seen a lot of this, but mostly from (our all time favourite baddy) single guys...

A few couples the guy can be a bit like this, but I think for the most part, couples and single fems know where the score is...

It can be a little demoralising for me, the male, as I can feel completely ignored, and for Mrs.Scots, as the female, to know that they're just after a woman, any woman, and also that her man isn't wanted...

We just ignore those though....we're still looking for our perfect couple though....not having much luck due to time/illness/opportunity....

Social is coming up on the 5th though

I really dont think it has..the main thing I dont like is fab being around ppl 24hrs a day...I can access it on my phone(at a cost)...but even then I never do..I'm more a its on my entertainment system(laptop), can do all I want really...and when I go out..fab is out my mind(unless on the way to a meet)

also hate pics on small screens lol

Good post Auds.

I agree with Auds, Bunk and Toledo. As someone who has been on the site for a few years now, I can say that FAB has definitely changed a lot since I joined...and not necessarily for the better.

FAB used to be a place where fellow swingers could meet up and chat in a discreet, fun environment. The women were treated with respect and the men knew how to behave themselves.

Now it seems that FAB is becoming a place where anything goes. I have lost count of the number of times some knuckle dragger enters chat and starts hurling abuse at people. And why is the site now full of guys wanking on cam and telling everyone how special they are?

Surely this is not what swinging is about....?

I hate to say this as I'm generally against paying for what should be a free site, but I think there should now be a small monthly charge to ensure that the site is retained for genuine swingers.

I'm sure that some people won't agree with me, but I believe this would enhance the site and out the timewasters and the dreamers.

way I see it, people became quite secular a while ago..with the only meetups being really social events..same faces all the time..

it became less reflective of the scene as a whole...countless members who just arent interested in straight socializing.cant cast judgement on how other members use the site as long as they are enjoying themselves..thats specifically the sites aim.

By all accounts its changed from swinging in its element(couples), to something totally different.

move with the times? join another site?..best just adapt or sit back and let others do what they wanna do..its in EVERY site members power to change how they use the site and what they get from it.

*I still recommend public socials to newer folks who wonder about it all

another snippet has to be also with the more 'seasoned' people on here..an event infiltrated caused widespread panic..I believe its still having its effects

"

Speaking from a couples point of _iew, I think its harder to find couples that you are both attracted to and not met before.....its the same faces all the time....New couples are great, but only if they are sure about what they want (more and more they are unsure) and thats off putting...."

I agree with that we have been on and off here for about 5 years and its getting harder to find a couple/ single male that aren't time wasters or just looking to be friends so they can look at your pics lol

"Good post Auds.

I agree with Auds, Bunk and Toledo. As someone who has been on the site for a few years now, I can say that FAB has definitely changed a lot since I joined...and not necessarily for the better.

FAB used to be a place where fellow swingers could meet up and chat in a discreet, fun environment. The women were treated with respect and the men knew how to behave themselves.

Now it seems that FAB is becoming a place where anything goes. I have lost count of the number of times some knuckle dragger enters chat and starts hurling abuse at people. And why is the site now full of guys wanking on cam and telling everyone how special they are?

Surely this is not what swinging is about....?

I hate to say this as I'm generally against paying for what should be a free site, but I think there should now be a small monthly charge to ensure that the site is retained for genuine swingers.

I'm sure that some people won't agree with me, but I believe this would enhance the site and out the timewasters and the dreamers.

"

isnt that what site supporters is .... i am not meeting at the moment due to the influx of men that have no repect for women on here and think we drop our pants at a hello ...im happy playing with my partner and see no reason to add others too our bed at the moment but that doesnt mean i wont want to in the future ,,, ive done my meets and been part of the scene !!

Not dead. Merely resting. Lol!

"Not dead. Merely resting. Lol! "

Corrrrrr

"Not dead. Merely resting. Lol!

Corrrrrr "

Too much wall bouncing tires ya out. Lol!

Corrrrrr

Too much wall bouncing tires ya out. Lol!"

worth it.. pilates allternative....xxx

Corrrrrr

Too much wall bouncing tires ya out. Lol!"

Corrrrrr

worth it.. pilates allternative....xxx "

. We could just ignore the Pilates & bounce off the walls.

Corrrrrr

. We could just ignore the Pilates & bounce off the walls. "

Or should we hit the showers

Corrrrrr

Or should we hit the showers"

Oh I say xxxx phoaaaaaarrrrr

Corrrrrr

Or should we hit the showers

Oh I say xxxx phoaaaaaarrrrr "

Well at least flirting outrageously isn't dead. Lol!

Al Say Mr tandem that was just shameless

Flirting lol

"Al Say Mr tandem that was just shameless

Flirting lol "

It's a gift

Flirting lol

It's a gift "

you old smoothie

Flirting lol

It's a gift you old smoothie "

Yes I trimmed earlier. Pmsl.

"Iv met guys alone without a social meet...i do all my chatting on here or by txt to suss em out lol.

If i have free time to meet i dont wanna be drinking coffee"

We always do a social meet first.

We can never fully suss someone out online as we've found out to our cost in the past.

An initial social meet gives everyone an easy get out if there are any doubts.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

If i have free time to meet i dont wanna be drinking coffee

We always do a social meet first.

We can never fully suss someone out online as we've found out to our cost in the past.

An initial social meet gives everyone an easy get out if there are any doubts."

I think that's fair. Why would you want to play with someone who wasn't what you expected? Pics are ok but not foolproof. And it's alright to talk the talk but when it comes to crunch time some people just don't want to do it with who they've chosen to meet. It's much easier in a social situation to say thanks but no thanks without getting abuse or a stalker

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is a business and it will reflect where the revenues come from.

Personally I joined this site to swing not date. If I want a date I go out and meet someone. The idea of being on here is just to meet like minded people.

So far I have spoken to some nice people and unfortunately some not so nice people although they usually disappear.

"Now it seems that FAB is becoming a place where anything goes. I have lost count of the number of times some knuckle dragger enters chat and starts hurling abuse at people. And why is the site now full of guys wanking on cam and telling everyone how special they are?"

Have to say - I think more and more women are guilty of this too - its like a popularity contest sometimes. More single women and single men just meeting singles which does make it feel like an adult dating/sex site.

I assumed though that swinging has always been full of single guys looking for a quick shag?

As for meeting socially - the worlds a nasty place and I would always put safety first and meet in a public place, still cant believe the number of guys who think its ok for a single female to invite a complete stranger into her house at all times of the night!

Social meet..to mutually check out who u been talking to makes sense.

But..lol.. hell i had a series of social meets a few years back with the same folks...it was like the britains got talent of swingin

..well done Aston yer through to the next round !!

"I guess we all use the site in our own ways,swinging as a whole hasnt changed at all i dont think .

forums yes they have changed mostly because people have a diffrance of opinions that some seem incapible of accepting.

with regards to people thinking its a dating site yes that happens too for some people .

Then there are people using the site for cheating which i hate to say it but that aint swinging no matter how you want to see it .

There are a very small minority of people on here who use this site truly for swinging . "

Can you clarify why cheating is not swinging !

some would say singles arnt swingers either?

what is swinging really?

suppose everyone has a diffrent spin on it?

edinburgh

I wouldn't say that when I meet 1-1 it's swinging really , more nsa sex.... But I do consider 3 or more somes swinging... But everyone to there own

As i have said in the past...a contributing part to the site losing its "dynamic", is people simply not being as varied in interests they claim to have.

group fun. partys.. threesomes even..yet the reality is..just want to meet one person.

not knocking them..just is both missleading and cancels out both the profile owner and any taking interest in them.

we have partys down as our interest,,

does not mean we want to go to every party tho?

you put your interests down as what your interested in,,,its not a given rule you have to do it?

a party to some may be be 4 peeps

a party to others may be a full blown orgy

auds x

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"we have partys down as our interest,,

does not mean we want to go to every party tho?

you put your interests down as what your interested in,,,its not a given rule you have to do it?

a party to some may be be 4 peeps

a party to others may be a full blown orgy

auds x "

Il stick to CJ's parties......

Some so called parties on here are nothing but full on orgies....

And im a fussy bitch

i never said its a given rule..my point was.. it may contribute to a lot of downtime...believing folks have similar interests etc..only to find it really is not the case.

things like that occuring...quite easily tend to diss-hearten people that thought they were doing as so many often stress..."read our profile fully" etc.

I personally think some spend far too much time attending "Socials" and kidding themselves on that they "Swingers"....

so....you read the profile fully..maybe the conversation starter is seeing everyone has similar interests and as you chat away..the reality is..woops no you dont..not hardly at all.

"I personally think some spend far too much time attending "Socials" and kidding themselves on that they "Swingers".... "

swingings dead if the only thrill yi get on here is seeing if sumones fab'd yer pic..its deed if the only positive you get all week is one person has pinged up on your "looked at me"

"I wouldn't say that when I meet 1-1 it's swinging really , more nsa sex.... But I do consider 3 or more somes swinging... But everyone to there own "

"No we definitely don't get that from couples. Sometimes we find there are some who are looking for nirvana in their possible playmates. thankfully we are just a down to earth horny pair of fekkers who just want to have lots of fun.

We haven't been playing for long, although we've been around lurking on the site for some years, and can definitely say we've seen a lot of this, but mostly from (our all time favourite baddy) single guys...

A few couples the guy can be a bit like this, but I think for the most part, couples and single fems know where the score is...

It can be a little demoralising for me, the male, as I can feel completely ignored, and for Mrs.Scots, as the female, to know that they're just after a woman, any woman, and also that her man isn't wanted...

We just ignore those though....we're still looking for our perfect couple though....not having much luck due to time/illness/opportunity....

Social is coming up on the 5th though "

damn there was me thinking we were all soulmates too pmsl xx

everyones _iew on it is different. I would never class myself as a swinger. Im a single fem on here looking for one on one meets, threesums, group / gangbang sessions. I wouldnt class any of that as traditional swinging.

I just do what makes me happy and try not to give a flying sideways fuck what other folk think

glasgow

Just checking out some of the forum posts:

Question of the day, Thursday: How do you butter your bread

Game of Thrones: About the tv programme

How is it possible: Someone spent some money online at Asda

Wot u up to: Says it all

Spartacys: About the tv programme

Wednesday: Hi, it's snowing

People will have their own _iews on this but for us this has nothing at all to do with swinging or fab. Won't be popular for saying it but it looks like people who spend waaaaay too much time on this site and post things just for the sake of it.

I think people use the forum just to get to know people, iv met some nice people by chatting on here and it made it easier to possibly meet. The forum and the site is for fun. I love it x

edinburgh

I personally think there's too many people on here that think their own way is the only way of swinging..... At the end of the day people will use this site as they want and it pisses me off that so called " liberated" people are happy to judge folk that don't fit their "ideal"

"I personally think there's too many people on here that think their own way is the only way of swinging..... At the end of the day people will use this site as they want and it pisses me off that so called " liberated" people are happy to judge folk that don't fit their "ideal" "

Well said cutie, not just beauty after all lol x

edinburgh

"Just checking out some of the forum posts:

People will have their own _iews on this but for us this has nothing at all to do with swinging or fab. Won't be popular for saying it but it looks like people who spend waaaaay too much time on this site and post things just for the sake of it.

"

Oh sorry I thought forums were for whatever folk wanted to say..... Not always about sex!! I use my personal mail for that

Oh sorry I thought forums were for whatever folk wanted to say..... Not always about sex!! I use my personal mail for that "

Il send you a message the now lol x

edinburgh

Oh sorry I thought forums were for whatever folk wanted to say..... Not always about sex!! I use my personal mail for that

Il send you a message the now lol x"

Aww that's not swinging ..... So behave

Lol now now cutie you best behave x

this..the parties look like orgies..fair enough in the GB scenario its not really designed for socializing is it?

as for the parties, they are no different from the established places,it can be pot luck who's going..or the private parties may have guest lists prior to the party.

What u dont see at the established parties is pics inside etc(or the 'action')..u'll see it looking like an orgy via the profiles...but then there are plenty of people who go..to simply party

same rules apply

edinburgh

"this..the parties look like orgies..fair enough in the GB scenario its not really designed for socializing is it?

as for the parties, they are no different from the established places,it can be pot luck who's going..or the private parties may have guest lists prior to the party.

What u dont see at the established parties is pics inside etc(or the 'action')..u'll see it looking like an orgy via the profiles...but then there are plenty of people who go..to simply party

same rules apply "

Well said......

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

This is a forum,open for all subjects, and Replies(within reason),it would become fairly monotonous,if it was restricted to only shagging stories.

also people use the site,to suit their own purposes,not to fulfill others criteria of what is,or isn't swinging.

swinging will keep evolving,and the world will keep revolving,just don't expect to be at the centre,all of the time.

Ok, so swinging is not dead.

Its alive and well, what are you doing that you think for yourselves anyway that is keeping it alive and well?

I dont mean, chatting in a chatroom, having a coffee or forum browsing, swinging i mean ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Ok, so swinging is not dead.

Its alive and well, what are you doing that you think for yourselves anyway that is keeping it alive and well?

I dont mean, chatting in a chatroom, having a coffee or forum browsing, swinging i mean ?"

Sex

All Good and valid points guys xx

Just seems to me there are more cpls on here that every week the put "looking for a social meet"

Or " just here to chat"

Then we 1st joined this sure it was the ..see a cpl on here...chat a wee while arrange a date,meet for a few drinks then back to ours/there's or a hotel for the fun stuff..

Now nobody wants the fun stuff lol its just dinner and drinks...we have vanilla mates for that lol?

Yes i know everyone on here for different reasons But it is called FABSWINGERS for a reason?

Auds x

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 12:50:49]

glasgow

"

Then we 1st joined this sure it was the ..see a cpl on here...chat a wee while arrange a date,meet for a few drinks then back to ours/there's or a hotel for the fun stuff..

"

This is pretty much how we still do things. We only meet very occasionally but when we do it's for fun. We have our 'real life' friends for social meets, nights out etc

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Oh sorry I thought forums were for whatever folk wanted to say..... Not always about sex!! I use my personal mail for that "

I agree Cutie. But it shows how things have changed over the years I suppose.

echoing auds and lins last statements, and what Ive essentially been trying to highlight

people after monogamy(includes couples)

people not taking a chance

relying on comfort zones(people and places)

seize opportunities when time is limited

when u cant address the above and realize, yes the site has changed..but are u being static instead?(see that as a rhetorical question)

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"everyones _iew on it is different. I would never class myself as a swinger. Im a single fem on here looking for one on one meets, threesums, group / gangbang sessions. I wouldnt class any of that as traditional swinging.

I just do what makes me happy and try not to give a flying sideways fuck what other folk think "

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 13:42:08]

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 13:42:08]"

Stop doing that, not knowing what you posted drives me nuts :p Xx

"

I think you have missed the original point is swinging dead. Wot have the above posts got to do with killing swinging. It's a forum for fuks sake, some peeps like these posts and others asking opinions on stuff asking bout old times and things you have done. Even old time swingers of 5 and 6 years

Post and have a bit of a laugh with it. Forums

Everywhere are 're same have look in the lounge in swingers fuckin chat all playing silly word games, cos they like it fuk all to do with swinging I agree. But like I said you missed the point

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Calm down

The OP is a couple...

They reffered to couples on further posts....

Anyone else noticed that it is mostly singles that have take offence?...

"The OP is a couple...

Anyone else noticed that it is mostly singles that have take offence?... "

took offence to wot????

"everyones _iew on it is different. I would never class myself as a swinger. Im a single fem on here looking for one on one meets, threesums, group / gangbang sessions. I wouldnt class any of that as traditional swinging.

I just do what makes me happy and try not to give a flying sideways fuck what other folk think wot she said

Lol

"

nope...seen a well thought out forum thread with various thoughts on it..some debate and ideas expressed on the subject.

edinburgh

"The OP is a couple...

Anyone else noticed that it is mostly singles that have take offence?... "

Can't say I noticed anyone taking offence at what the op posted

"The OP is a couple...

Anyone else noticed that it is mostly singles that have take offence?...

Can't say I noticed anyone taking offence at what the op posted "

I take offense when other people talk shite..shhh tho...

Lol paddy...snap

Yes we are a cpl and yes its a cpls _iew we take on swinging..

All i was saying yes this site has certainly changed since we 1st got involved Good bad or Whatever...

It was a post to get folk thinking why and what they actually are doing on a swingers site?

Auds x

It was a post to get folk thinking why and what they actually are doing on a swingers site?

Ermmmmm .....shagging

"

Ermmmmm .....shagging "

or lack of...

"Lol paddy...snap

Yes we are a cpl and yes its a cpls _iew we take on swinging..

All i was saying yes this site has certainly changed since we 1st got involved Good bad or Whatever...

Auds x "

swinging almost rhymes with whinging if u dont read properly

whoosh only kidding...runs...

"

Ermmmmm .....shagging

or lack of... "

Defo no lack of it here

"

Ermmmmm .....shagging

or lack of...

Defo no lack of it here "

sextoys dont count! lol

Wish this thread was lol

"Wish this thread was lol"
Wish this thread was what ?

"

Ermmmmm .....shagging

or lack of...

Defo no lack of it here

sextoys dont count! lol "

male sex toys do count right.

"Wish this thread was lol"
dead?

Ok...

Lets get back to.. what everyone had for dinner tonight?

"Wish this thread was loldead?

Ok...

Lets get back to.. what everyone had for dinner tonight? "

I tucked into a juicy meaty pie..

oops..u meant dinner!

I had pie for dessert a cream one

"I had pie for dessert a cream one"

yeah it used to be an innocent statement, I like creampie!

edinburgh

"Wish this thread was loldead?

Ok...

Lets get back to.. what everyone had for dinner tonight? "

Well I've actually liked this thread.... Mostly

edinburgh

"I had pie for dessert a cream one

yeah it used to be an innocent statement, I like creampie!"

Innocent........ You...... Never

"I had pie for dessert a cream one

yeah it used to be an innocent statement, I like creampie!

Innocent........ You...... Never "

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Swinging is alive and kicking, if you have a positive attitude you get positive results xxx so many people becoming aggressive and unfriendly , stay upbeat and life will be good xx

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Swinging is alive and kicking, if you have a positive attitude you get positive results xxx so many people becoming aggressive and unfriendly , stay upbeat and life will be good xx"

Thank god!

Only just getting into it and finding plenty of friendly people.

Hope I get to enjoy it before it dies LOL!

"I prefer the socials/play parties now...I either play or I dont, will only decide on the night (after a few drinks) lol

The whole meeting for fun has lost its appeal for me.....Got boring when only 2 or 4 of us....

"

Yup, I agree. I like to watch and be watched xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's definitely changed over the years,back then it was shagmania.

Now I'm sending 10messages,just to have a wank.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's definitely changed over the years,back then it was shagmania.

"

PMSL I know that feeling!

"It's definitely changed over the years,back then it was shagmania.

PMSL I know that feeling! "

I'm too busy wanking to send a message. Lmao!

Just to prove it aint Shag anyone

"Just to prove it aint Shag anyone "

We believe you

"Just to prove it aint Shag anyone

We believe you "

I only shag the ones I chat with on here.

It usually goes like this:

1: Someone spots me in chat or on Forums or vice versa.

2: They read my profile, or I read theirs. If we like what we read, or like their pic we may...

2B: ... Fab the pic or send a wink. (Or post a comment in the thread).

3: Either party will follow this interest up with a mail (or a private message if in Chat).

4: This is where things will move forward. If both parties like the content of the mail or pm & stated an obvious mutual attraction for each other (the giveaway is usually flirtatious talk between both parties) then it is customary to arrange a Meet.

5: This next section can be fraught with complications. The Meet is confirmed & there is generally a build up of anticipation between both parties. If things go well they will meet FACE TO FACE. This can be Socially or go straight to the home or hotel or other place where shagging is to take place.

(Please note - if Social then more effort may be required to get to the Shagging place. If you have gone straight to the Shagging place then the likelihood is shagging will probably take place).

6: Once the Shagging has occurred then there is one of two outcomes. It's either good & you've enjoyed it (& may consider a further Shag) or you will have deemed it time you will never see back (& a further Shag is unlikely).

I hope these pointers help those who are unfamiliar with this particular style of "swinging" or "arranging a shag online". Please note that other varieties & methods of "swinging" are available & that this is not an exhaustive list.

NB

5B: Should the Meet be cancelled at shirt notice, or one if the interested parties does not show up then this is what is most commonly referred to as

A TIMEWASTER.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I came i seen i fucked i cum.

Noubt technical about my method

edinburgh

"I came i seen i fucked i cum.

Noubt technical about my method "

No there's definitely not

Noubt technical about my method

No there's definitely not "

straight to point though

Noubt technical about my method "

Mine is more...

I seen...

I fucked off..

I think swinging is dead theres a lack of private conversations to even get a meet. It can get annoying sending messages to 50 or 60 different people and rarely getting a reply. Im not into social parties im only here for one thing and that is sex. I didnt join just so I can have chats if I just wanted chats then I would go to a social networking site lol

» Add a new message to this topic