FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Funny how

Funny how

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *autious Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

home

Find it a bit funny when couples send a message then find out its the male they are chatting to then they stop chatting ......do they think when they meet other couples for real they won't need to talk to the male half

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

sounds a bit like ficticious female's LOL

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

I've seen this a bit; I'm the male I administer our main account, where we organise meets etc. and I'm in chat under it, and on the forums too...

Mrs.Scots is far better known by her single-fem account she uses for chat etc. as "PictiiWitch". This is all quite easily apparent from reading our profiles. Yet still people seem to get confused.

Ah well, makes it easy to out those that can't be bothered to read...

home

"I've seen this a bit; I'm the male I administer our main account, where we organise meets etc. and I'm in chat under it, and on the forums too...

Mrs.Scots is far better known by her single-fem account she uses for chat etc. as "PictiiWitch". This is all quite easily apparent from reading our profiles. Yet still people seem to get confused.

Ah well, makes it easy to out those that can't be bothered to read... "

I do the chatting for us as Mrs C can get a bit stuck for words on here ( she prefers face to face chat )

Just think its a bit strange that people stop chatting for that reason that is unless they just want smut talk with the female.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I the mrs do all the chatting weather forum or p mail and yea always get messages is it the male or femalea

My opinion these 1s are only loobin 4 smutty chat

home

"I the mrs do all the chatting weather forum or p mail and yea always get messages is it the male or femalea

My opinion these 1s are only loobin 4 smutty chat "

And do you get much smut then lol

[Removed by poster at 26/03/13 06:20:33]

"Find it a bit funny when couples send a message then find out its the male they are chatting to then they stop chatting ......do they think when they meet other couples for real they won't need to talk to the male half "

I guess if its a couple eager to chat with likewise,a couple,then they will chat/message more readily if they know both are present.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ill chat to either part of a couple, male or female it doesn't matter. But it's always nice to know which one I'm talking to if its a couples profile. There are a few who have single profiles to chat so that makes it easier

home

"Find it a bit funny when couples send a message then find out its the male they are chatting to then they stop chatting ......do they think when they meet other couples for real they won't need to talk to the male half

I guess if its a couple eager to chat with likewise,a couple,then they will chat/message more readily if they know both are present."

Most of the time both of us are present

Most of the time

Folk just assume its the fem chatting..ie.

Hi great ass...

Hi want to f..k you now!

Yeah righto

Auds

Never assume and usually quite happy to chat to male half

Get along on a manly (straight) basis quite well x

"Find it a bit funny when couples send a message then find out its the male they are chatting to then they stop chatting ......do they think when they meet other couples for real they won't need to talk to the male half "

I totally agree, during the day both of us work so it could be either one of us on mostly it is bob but sometimes me when bored lol but in the evening we are mostly on together, it is quite funny the amount of people that always asume its the female on (its a couples profile for a reason lol)

» Add a new message to this topic