FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do we ?

Do we ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *M60 OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

Central Scotland

This was a conversation at a club at weekend as in we do what the other 80% of people are scared to do if that's true what stop's more people being into the scene ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allerthanaverage79Man 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"This was a conversation at a club at weekend as in we do what the other 80% of people are scared to do if that's true what stop's more people being into the scene ?."

Usually fear of judgement!

By *estless nativeMan 25 weeks ago

near Glasgow

Conformity to societal norm's

And scared their mammy would find out

By *ellinever70Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Why do you think people are scared rather than just not interested?

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

I’m quite simply a prude I think, I love kink and love sex and I’d happily watch a FB or FWB with another women or man but if the man I loved was having sex in front of me I know I wouldn’t handle it. I admire the women and couples that can improve their sex life by swinging but a club just isn’t for me. A dungeon solo or with chosen people most defo but a club with varied ages, looks and interests I’m clearly just a prude lol

By *lasgowHorseyMan 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"This was a conversation at a club at weekend as in we do what the other 80% of people are scared to do if that's true what stop's more people being into the scene ?."

I get enough attention from women on here without all women outside of swinging know that I swing, ffs I wouldn't get any rest. Honestly, that sounded so convincing in my head.

As a few posters said, I suppose its just not the social norm or they fear judgment. Many reasons if being honest. Previously for me it was work related so had to keep it quiet

By *eiaorganaWoman 25 weeks ago

Dundee

Maybe they're genuinely not interested?

By *rs grumpyWoman 25 weeks ago

motherwell

A lot of people are in monogamous, "vanilla" relationships and are perfectly happy.

I think sometimes folk in the "lifestyle" simply like to make themselves sound like the cool kids.

Ayrshire

"Why do you think people are scared rather than just not interested?"

Without getting too psychological, it really depends on the personality type, most people are scared to show their true personality. They have a thing called the three heart philosophy in the east, one you show the world, one you share with your friends and family, and one you hide from the entire world!

Ayrshire

"I’m quite simply a prude I think, I love kink and love sex and I’d happily watch a FB or FWB with another women or man but if the man I loved was having sex in front of me I know I wouldn’t handle it. I admire the women and couples that can improve their sex life by swinging but a club just isn’t for me. A dungeon solo or with chosen people most defo but a club with varied ages, looks and interests I’m clearly just a prude lol"

Not a prude, you just know and understand your limits and preferences- absolutely nothing wrong with that! X

By *lasgowHorseyMan 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

"A lot of people are in monogamous, "vanilla" relationships and are perfectly happy.

I think sometimes folk in the "lifestyle" simply like to make themselves sound like the cool kids."

Your first party, I totally agree wit hbut having been swinging for 14/15 years or so I Disagree with your latter comment. Many find it not the social norm or they maybe afraid of judgment or other genuine reasons.

Although I will say, in the past 6 years of swinging, I've noticed that there seems to be more and more people not worrying about who knows that they swing, so the times are changing, attitude wise.

Think if this post is reposted in 10 years time there will be very different replies

By *orl1971Couple 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

Given the number of affairs and divorce it would seem that people struggle with monogamy. Society says monogamy is the only way even although 89% of people in a US study said they fantasised about a threesome.

It’s got to be a variety of reasons most people don’t do this but would imagine societal pressure and judgement.

» Add a new message to this topic